Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

20

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Ray Toro,Frank Iero - Published: 2012-01-21 - Updated: 2012-01-21 - 1471 words

0Unrated
It took a long time and was a fairly large pain to get me back to human, but we did. Show Pony was right, it does hurt a little at first, and I only realized it the second time. I suppose the first time I transformed there was too much adrenaline and I didn’t feel it.
Now that we discovered what BL/ind’s new invention was, we were seeing a lot more of the Yemas. They came around every now and then, and they were always different. The species seemed to be perfected, but the abilities were always different. Some of the more advanced Yemas could shoot things that looked like laser beams from their mouth; it was both kind of ridiculous and interesting at the same time.
Today, we had a special mission. We were to head out to Zone 1, right near the boundaries of Battery City. I was anxious to see how big the city actually is, Zone 1 is one of the largest zones in width, so we have barely gotten close enough to see the actual outline of the city.
There was supposedly a camp there of people that were once in the city. According to the doctor, these people could use our help and were not dangerous. They were escaping. The camp was said to have about fifteen people in it, and it was our job to identify who the people were.
It was just the four of us this time, Party, Ghoul, Jet and I, which meant space for me to be in human form. It was about a week later since I first transformed and we discovered the creation of the Yemas, and I was still uncomfortable with the whole ‘cat’ feeling. Everyone else thought it was great, and they all love cute furry animals (besides Yemas).
I was having a more difficult time. It is not easy to adjust to the life of a cat. They are almost completely different from humans, and I’ve taken a mental note of all the hardships.
First of all, walking was a horrible start. The pads on my cat feet felt very strange, and walking on the desert ground felt weird. It wasn’t hot, but the pads made my feet feel bouncy.
Being a cat made me have cat instincts. Such as the sudden wanting to kill someone, randomly getting friendly, being back to normal, and trying to attack people/things on a regular basis. Thankfully these only happened when I was a cat and not human too.
The tail was interesting. I was entertained when I learned that I could actually control it and wrapped it around small objects. I could almost lift them but my tail doesn’t have fingers.
Surprisingly Power Pup doesn’t taste too bad as a cat. I know it’s meant for dogs but it is more edible when I am an animal.
The only thing that sucks completely is the fur. The worst possible place to have fur is the desert. It gets so god damn hot I can’t stand it. I constantly thank myself that I don’t have black hair.
We were gaining momentum on the road. We actually took Route Guano today, which was a bit of a risk, but it was also the quickest way to get to the city, which meant going right through to Zone 1.
With the incredible speed we were at, we were already in Zone 3. From Zone 6 that took about two hours, which was a great time. The Trans Am was still holding up and didn’t need a refilling for another 39 miles. It should be fine until we reach the station in Zone 1 so we can fill her up.
Party hit a fairly large rock, which caused Ghoul to bite his lip. He let out a tiny yelp, as it must of hurt, being a vampire, but there was no blood of course.
He caught the attention of Jet, who then was lost staring out the window past Ghoul’s head.
“Poison,” he said “There’s someone over there.”
He didn’t stop driving, but turned and looked over to see what Jet was talking about. He turned slightly and stopped to get a still view.
There was someone there, alright, but I’m not sure if it was alive. Gerard turned off the Trans Am and started to step out as Jet, Ghoul and I did.
Ghoul was a lost more wary to go up to the person than the rest of us were. Party was looking at it curiously.
Now that I was getting a closer look, I noticed that the person was smaller than I thought it would be, and as we were all standing around it, we could see that it was a child, a young girl.
Jet crouched down in front of her, blocking the sun from her eyes. Just then they opened, adjusting to the light and trying to see Jet’s face which was unreadable by the sun.
She shot up quickly, noticing Ghoul, Party and I. Her eyes were wide and fearful. Now that she was up, I noticed more things about her. She was wearing a pure white suit, but it was covered in the red desert dust. She had really curly hair, like Jet Star, but more poofy.
With a closer look, we could see the smallest creature hidden in her forearm joint. It was very tiny with its face hidden. I could only tell what it was by the snow white fur.
I crouched down next to Jet, staring at the Yema. The girl was frightened I could tell, but I gave her no glance. As I was watching it the Yema pulled its head out drowsily.
This girl, was wearing a BL/ind suit, carrying a Yema, and for some strange reason she was out here, alone in the desert? Although she was scared and young, I have to admit, she looked tough. She had to be tough if she survived out here for who knows how long.
“Who are you?” Jet asked in a gentle voice. She must have guessed that we were not going to do anything because she then gave him a venomous glare. The Yema puppy squirmed a little further out of her grip, looking a Jet Star happily.
I looked over at Party who met my eyes. We both knew the only way to get any information from her was from that Yema.
With this in mind, I transformed, which surprised the girl. The Yema started wagging its tail and came out from under the girl’s arm.
Okay, it was bigger than I thought it was. I was a bit bigger than I was. It wagged it’s lion’s tail and came up and sniffed me. I backed away slightly keeping a straight face.
Who are you? I asked it. It sat down when I talked to it, and with its tail still wagging, it spoke back.
I am Exsul. But Grace calls me Marie. Exsulmarie. I like you.
She was a young, female puppy, but she was completely different from the big Yemas, who seemed to be so evil and strong. I guess it forms with age.
The girl was staring at me, but I ignored her. Where do you come from?
She inched a little closer. The Cold People. Grace found me in the building. We became friends. She took me away, but I don’t mind. I like it out here.
The Cold People?
Who are the Cold People? I asked her.
She stood up, very close to me now, and said, I can show you! Come with me! She then took off in the direction we were headed in the Trans Am.
I ran quickly and sat down in front of her so she couldn’t go around. Maybe some other time, I said.
Then she tackled me, licking my face.
The girl ran over and picked Exsulmarie up and off of me. She sat down next to me and the other guys followed. I looked up at the girl, staring at her right in the eyes. She didn’t seem that afraid when she was looking at me. I ignored the strange, friendly Yema in her arms and put my front paws on her leg, stepping up to get a closer look at her.
She looked up to Party, who came over with the Jet and Ghoul. Party looked at the girl, his face solid, and reworded the question Jet asked before.
“How did you escape the city?
*
If you guys want to see what a Yema is supposed to look like and realize where I got the idea from, I drew Exsul right here:
http://spunkfrompunk.deviantart.com/#/d4l4vkh
Sign up to rate and review this story