Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

19

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-07 - Updated: 2012-01-08 - 732 words

0Unrated
My first instinct was then to run.
Sadly I had no exact place to run to, and it was hard to control myself in this form. I couldn’t run very well, as I wasn’t used to using what used to be my hands as feet, or should I say paws. The dog was much better at running, but thankfully, even with this disabled way I was running, I was still faster than it.
My first thought as I ran around was to go back inside the diner. I couldn’t do that, though, what we learned today was that these dogs seem to target vampires, and from the look of this one, it might be able to seriously harm one of them.
And then it hit me.
I have claws now. So I ran straight for the tree that was on the hill. Again, thankfully, the only known hill in the desert was right here, so the dog was slowed down, as I kept agile.
Once I was up the tree and safely away from the dog I then began to panic. Show Pony wasn’t around and I had no idea how to transform back. I clung to the other side of the tree branch, with my tail wrapped around it too, and began to get sense of my situation.
I had a nice, long tail. As the dog kept barking I looked over myself, finally getting slightly calmer. I had short fur that looked fairly soft. It was a nice brown-gold colour. I felt fairly small. I seemed to be a common house cat. I guess we can’t all be tigers, though.
I looked down at the dog, which finally stopped barking. It was looking up at me with bared teeth. It growled at me. I decided to practice my form’s voice. I stood up on the branch and let out a hiss.
I was definitely a cat.
Easy, tiger, A voice from behind said. I turned around and saw none other than a swallow.
I must have had a confused look on my cat face because next it said, We can communicate with each other when we are both in this form.
He was basically ignoring the dog, and he hopped over to me on his little bird feet and sized me up. I was taller than him by at least a head though.
You’re cute and fluffy, the guys will like that. I smirked a little, still getting over the fact that out of the whole world of animals I was a cat.
Let’s figure this out, now, Show Pony said, hopping down to a lower branch closer to the dog. The dog stared at him, but didn’t move.
Who are you? Show Pony asked the dog.
It stood very still for a while, but then, to my surprise, it spoke.
I am Yema the Great, The dog said in a very deep voice, like a wise, old, but angry, man.
Show Pony the bird blinked, And what may that be?
I’ve come to finish the job of the pups and take revenge for them. This got in the way, He gestured with his head to me, I have to terminate it.
What were the pups’ jobs?
We Yemas are slayers, and our job is to terminate vampires, and anything that comes in our way.
After a short silence, Show Pony dropped the bomb.
Who created you?
The Yema glared, but said and did nothing else.
Silence.
Silence.
Then it fell.
Dead.
The blood was unmistakeable.
Show Pony then turned back as Sparx came around the corner, gun still smoking slightly. Show Pony then turned to me in the tree, and tried to lift me up. My voice came out as a meow when I protested and my claws dug into the tree bark in resistant.
Show Pony just laughed and picked me up. It felt weird to be small and to be carried by Show Pony, who is shorter than me when we’re both human.
As I was being carried I looked down at the Yema. It was so different now then it was alive, its face had softened, and the teeth were hidden.
I was distracted when Show Pony had the nerve to fucking pet me.
*
There may or may not be a reason for a cat.
Sign up to rate and review this story