Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

18

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-22 - Updated: 2011-12-23 - 421 words

0Unrated

It was heartbreaking to see so many dead dogs all around us, but finally they stopped coming out of the truck. Whatever BL/ind was trying to make sure was terrifying, and thankfully we all are fine.
The worst I got was a scratch, but some people, like Jet Star, got full-blown bites. They didn’t look to harmful, though.
The only one who didn’t receive any damage was Sparx. They didn’t touch him, but they went after the rest of us.
After we all patched up, we decided to head back to the diner before it became dark. We all got into the Trans Am tiredly, the same seats as before. No one was in the mood to pick a fight for seats.
*
When we made it back the sun was setting. All our bodies felt tired, even the vampires, and we all decided to head into the diner for a rest.
I was seated in the same booth as before we left when it happened. I felt something strange, like when we were out in the desert. But this time, it felt like the opposite, like what Party Poison was feeling. This feeling was dangerous, like it could kill everyone here, but at the same time I felt as if I’ve felt it before.
At the same time, I felt the urge to go out there and attack it and to stay put.
I went with the first one.
I walked outside without saying anything and stood on the porch. I looked around, trying to find something that was creating this sense. It was completely silent out, but I could feel whatever it was still, and it was coming from around the diner.
I went to the back where the vampires threw the Drac bodies to decay. Right now there were about two of them.
What I wasn’t expecting to see was the thing standing on them.
It was one of the dogs from before, but it was much bigger. Its white fur was dirty and matted. It was looking straight at me, baring its teeth, which were long and looked very sharp. He was obviously not happy.
I couldn’t move. I was afraid that he would attack, and he was too close for me to get my gun out in time. I was contemplating what to do when he finally did attack.
And it came as such a shock I had no idea what happened next.
*
Another shorty, I’m building up anticipation…
Sign up to rate and review this story