Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

17

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-16 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 1413 words

0Unrated
We’ve been out here for a total of four months.
It’s been strangely quiet. Lately, Dracs haven’t been coming by as often, but when they did, battles usually lasted only a couple of minutes.
Party Poison got over his little dramatic problem. Being out here, he quickly made it up to one of the Doctor’s side men, and acted as the leader to our little group of four.
Jet Star, Fun Ghoul, Party Poison and I were the only remote ones that stayed at the diner. The closest killjoys that stayed here for most of the time were Show Pony and Sparx Bruiser. They were more secretive, though, and kept to themselves, just as we did.
Don’t get me wrong, we all exchanged information. But some things certain people like to keep to themselves, and being what felt like a family, we all respected each other’s wishes.
The four of us were out for most of the day. We usually drove around, usually down to Zone 5 and further. The gas station was in Zone 5. We paroled the desert like we ran the joint. Sometimes, when we got closer to the Battery City, we would see people that were escaping. I felt sorry for them sometimes, but I knew we couldn’t help them, the only thing we could do is put them out of misery.
We got a sort of reputation in the Zones. I heard what some Zone Runners called us, the Fabulous Four, names like that. I thought it was kind of funny, yet interesting at the same time. We really weren’t as menacing as everyone thought, or at least people who don’t know us. We were only menacing with our guns out.
Show Pony said he was finished teaching me a week or so back. Some time I will be able to transform, just hopefully it won’t happen in a battle. I’ve been growing more curious every day. What would I turn into? I kept imagining myself as something incredible and tough. Maybe I’ll be some sort of bird, like Show Pony, or maybe I’ll be something cool, like a wolf. Wait, wolves wouldn’t be so good in the desert, more like a coyote. I was nervous yet excited and worried all at once.
We just got back from our daily drive through the Zones. We left quite early this morning, right when the sun was rising, to keep it safe. When we got back, it was only around midday. Sparx and Pony were in the dining area. They let themselves in, with the fact that we had no locks. We acknowledged them, and they looked over at us for a second, and then went back to doing nothing.
We were going through a tough time at the moment. What we discussed as a group was that BL/ind was staying quiet because they were developing something new. We don’t know what they could be developing, but they might just be improving something, like the Mortes.
Sparx was the only known Morte that was on our side. What I learned about Mortes was that they are created young and with emotion, but as they grow they are taught only to kill and destroy. Sparx doesn’t talk much, so his story is still unknown. I don’t know how he got out here. I think the only one that would know would be the Doctor and maybe Show Pony.
It makes me wonder what goes on in his head. He could possibly have an idea about what BL/ind is making; he was created there, of course.
The only time he ever talked about his kind was during important group meetings. According to him, Mortes once had partners, a completely different species of monster that was created and horribly unsuccessful. He didn’t say anything about what the partner was going to be, if he even knew. It could be anything from a different species of Drac or androids. All he said was it was the farthest thing from human.
Currently he sat staring at the booth’s table. Fun Ghoul and Party Poison were in a booth across from each other, while Jet Star was sitting in a dining chair with his back to the main table. I sat down in one of the smaller booths in the corner and rested my head casually against the wall. We were all silent, trapped in our thoughts.
After an hour or so of just sitting, the Doctor came into the diner. None of us moved or said anything, but it was obvious we wanted to know why he was here. He placed a map of Battery City and the surrounding Zones on the table and gestured for Ghoul, Party and I, along with Show Pony and Sparx, to join Jet, for he had something to tell us.
“BL/ind’s quiet days seem to be over,” He said to us, ‘A group of Dracs have attacked Group 5 out in Zone 3. They are incredibly outnumbered. “
It was obvious that we were going out to help them. The diner was in Zone 6, which means it might take about two hours to get over to Zone 3. Hopefully they would still be alive when we got there.
As we got out to the car, I was wondering why BL/ind suddenly came back out. The five of us fit in the car with the fact that Show Pony could turn into something incredibly small. We were prepared to fight for a long period of time, and we went out feeling quite confident.
Party was driving. I was lucky enough to score shotgun for this ride. Jet and Sparx were on opposite sides of Ghoul, who, being the shortest got the middle seat. Show Pony the swallow was currently resting on the edge of Party’s seat.
*
When we arrived, thankfully, all of the killjoys that were fighting were still alive. There were many Dracs, and it looked like more were on their way, with the anticipation that was in the air. We all stepped out of the car, our guns already in our hands, and got into positions that would give us the best shot. If all goes well, we might not have to do the buddy system, where we find someone to back us.
The other killjoys looked relieved to see us here. There were only about five of them, and they seemed to just be passing through the desert on foot, as the fight was taking place in the middle of nowhere. Even as we just arrived, we took down about three Dracs, thanks to Ghoul, Party, and Pony.
I shot at one. Hit on upper shoulder. Finished off by Jet. The whole battle went along the lines of that, with me sometimes finishing off for others or some being killed with one shot.
We thought it was all over until a white truck showed up.
Nothing came out of the truck for a good five minutes. When the door finally opened we were all confused.
Two medium sized snow white dogs came out of the door to the truck. They had pointy ears and shiny, silver plates on their back, like an armadillo. Their tails were like a lion’s, with short hair until the top, which had a slick bundle of black hair. They looked like little German Shepherds. They came out and sniffed around. I couldn’t deny, they were cute.
No one moved except for the dogs. When they saw us, they ran forward like puppies. One of the dogs ran to one of the unknown killjoys, wagging its tail playfully. We didn’t know what to think. The other dog was staring at Fun Ghoul, although he was watching the other one.
He didn’t notice how quickly the dog ran up and attacked him.
Obviously, at first, it was a big shock, and as we pulled off the dog now, we noticed it was no longer cute. It had big, long fangs, the plates have grown spikes, and the clean white fur was spiking up.
Suddenly the other one came over and attacked Jet Star. Then, what looked like hundreds came pouring out of the truck. They ran out in a field of white and went straight towards the vampires.
We knew what we had to do, so we all aimed our guns.
Sign up to rate and review this story