Categories > Original > Romance > One Day

Friends

by SweetDisasterGirl 0 reviews

Nyerrr.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 699 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three:
Friends
First period, middle of the school year, and I already kind of have a friend. My jet black fringe tickled my face as I shook my head in disbelief. First period art was over with and I skittered my way through the hall to my second period, which was language arts.
I hesitated a moment in the doorway, but quickly went into the classroom before I blocked other students from getting through. I glanced at the board and my heart raced. Seating chart. Shit. I searched for my name and I was sitting next to someone named Sarah Lawrence. I found my seat and sat down, staring at my desk and noticing that there were names and drawings scratched into its surface.
"Hey! Are you Frank?" Someone asked, making me jump. I looked up, eyes wide. A girl jumped back a little and ran into someone behind her. She quickly turned and apologized to the person, then looked back at me. "A-are you... Frank?"
"Ah, yeah... Sorry. You scared me a little..." I said, muttering towards the end.
"Oh, it's quite alright. I guess I did kind of yell..." She wore a knee-length, light pink, spaghetti strapped dress and was setting down her Victoria's Secret bag when she looked up again and smiled, "I'm Sarah, by the way."
I nodded and started to stare at my desk again. I slumped in my chair as she sat down next to me. The teacher started checking attendance and I began daydreaming.
I was sitting alone in the park, a shroud of grey clouds hung above me, and the mist enclosing me as I leaned against a tall oak tree. I had my reading book laid across my lap, and I held my mp3 player in my hand, searching for the right song.
Finding Marilyn Manson's remake of This is Halloween and hitting the play button, I slipped the mp3 back into my pocket and started reading again.
I had just gotten to the part where the main character passionately kissed the love of his life when I heard a twig snap behind me. Closing the book and putting it into my backpack, I stood up and looked behind the tree I was leaning on. Finding nothing, I turned back around and was startled to see russet eyes staring into mine. I stumbled backwards and fell, making the other person laugh.
I looked up at the laughing figure. He was clad in black and had on a skeleton hoodie and grey skinny jeans. His jet black hair was a mass of curls and his skin was pale. Almost unnaturally pale. That's when it hit me. It was Gerard.
"Scared you, huh, Iero?" Gerard snickered. I was still sitting on my ass, still a little in shock, when he walked over to me and held out his hand, palm up. "Need some help, Iero?"
"Uh..." I muttered, feeling my face heat up as he gave me a devilish smirk. I stood up, without taking his hand, and brushed off all the leaves and dirt that was now on my ass. "What're you doing here, Gerard?" I asked, looking at the ground next to us.
"Well, Iero, I saw you sitting there all by yourself, so... I thought I'd come say hi." He whispered, leaning into me. I could smell his conditioner and see his face clearly, even though I was still looking at the ground. I had my hands in my back pockets, but Gerard quickly snatched both of my wrists and pressed me up against the tree. I gasped a little. "Iero? Why are you so cute?" He muttered into my ear.
"I-... wh-what?" I stuttered, his breath tickling my face. His eyes bore into mine, drawing closer and closer until our noses touched.
"Iero... Frank Iero..." He muttered.
"Psst! Hey! Frank!" Someone nudged me. "Hey!" I shook my head and looked at Sarah, who nodded to the teacher, who was looking around saying "Frank Iero".
"Here!" I said, raising my hand, a little embarrassed. Sarah giggled a little and the teacher looked over at me, a little glare in his eyes, and then continued on with the attendance.
Sign up to rate and review this story