Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Dad or Demon?

Dad or Demon?

by alana554 0 reviews

What will happen when Amy Rose is adopted by an evil scientist?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 349 words

0Unrated
"Bye Mom, goodbye Dad... I'll never, ever forget you," sobbed a depressed Amy Rose, standing in front of a taxi. "Goodbye, sweetie... You'll have more responsible parents than us..," said Mrs.Rose. Amy waved goodbye, and stepped in the taxi. Tears ran down her face and on to the floor of the taxi. Amy waved goodbye to her parents as the taxi drove away. She looked out the window. 'Goodbye... forever...'
Amy slept in the bed provided at the adoption center. She was between a purple girl toddler and orange and green boy around her age. Amy heard a familiar deep voice talking with the attendant. "I would like to adopt that pink hedgehog." "Which one? The child or pre-teen?" "Pre-teen." "Okay, I'll bring her to you. Just a moment, please." The attendant walk over to Amy and tapped her lightly on her forehead. "Miss, you have a new father," she said. "Oh," Amy replied, stretching. "He's that tall man in the red and black." Amy walked over and looked up at his face. Her eyes widened, and she rubbed them to make sure she saw this clearly. "Eggman?! But- but why?!?" Amy stuttered in fear and confusion. Eggman wiggled a finger in her face. "Uh-uh-uh! I'm not Eggman to you anymore. I'm Dad," he corrected. "..." Amy remained silent and took a step back. She was scared out of her mind, her mind filled with thoughts of what he'd do to her. A pink ear perked down, the other remained still. Then her ear perked back up, her eyes closed, and she sighed. "Okay. I'll get my stuff," Amy said weakly. What could she do about it? She couldn't refuse, because Eggman wouldn't budge until he had her, and the attendant wouldn't leave without him paying. She just had to face the fact that her new dad was the evil Dr. Ivo Robotnik. She would have to get used to calling him "Dad". Amy walked over to the bed and grabbed her pink suitcase while "Dad" paid. Then her new father and Amy walked out the revolving doors.
Sign up to rate and review this story