Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Dad or Demon?

Dad or Demon? Chapter 2

by alana554 0 reviews

Now living in the Egg Carrier aircraft, she goes to the pool and meets one of her old friends... You won't know who it is unless you read! Tee hee!

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 234 words

0Unrated
As Amy and her new dad Eggman walked into the Egg carrier, she heard some beeping, and suddenly a red beam fell on her. "Ahh!" she screamed and jumped back. A giant claw stretched out, missing her by inches. "ZERO!" Eggman (or Dad, which I will call him now.) yelled. "Leave Amy alone! She lives here now! The last thing I want is to come home and find her dead!" ZERO pulled his large claw back in, twisting the one that hadn't tried to snatch Amy. Dad looked down at her. Amy looked up at him. "Amy," he began. "Why not head down to the pool? Theres a suprise waiting." "Okay," Amy said, beginning to get used to him. Dad pointed to a tube shaped glass thing. "Go into the glass tube while holding a swimsuit. Remember, the code is 83hG1." Amy reached into her suitcase and pulled out a red two piece swimsuit with white polka-dots. She also pulled out her hammer and aimed it at ZERO. "I'm armed!" she warned, then walked into the tube. A bright light formed in the tube, then Amy was suddenly in her swimsuit in the entrance to the pool. She typed in 83hG1, and the code entry beeped, and the door opened. As the pink hedgehog set her hammer down on the yellow beach chair, she stared at a light blue hedgehog in the pool. "Alexia!"
Sign up to rate and review this story