Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Dad or Demon?

Dad or Demon? Chapter 3

by alana554 0 reviews

After Amy meets up with her friend, they have to go shopping for food with their father Eggman LOL! What happens when Sonic and Louis see the girls and Eggman? LOL!

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-05 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 256 words

0Unrated
When Alexia heard Amy shout her name, she immediately looked up at the pink hedgehog, blue eyes meeting green. "Amy!" Alexia shouted in reply and jumped out of the water to hug her pink friend. "What are you doing here!" Amy cried happily. "Eggman adopted me!" replied Alexia. Amy sighed. "He did the same to me! Isn't this strange?" Alexia shrugged. "We'll have to get used to it." "Guess so." Amy replied. "Egg-- oops! I mean Dad is taking us shopping later," Alexia giggled. Amy laughed loudly. "Shopping? HA HAHA!" After swimming for a bit, Dad called for them. "We need to go shopping! Get changed, girls!" he called. "Okay!" the BFF's shouted back in harmony, rushing into the tube while holding jeans and shirts and headbands. In a flash of light, there they were. The new family walked to Brigido's. Louis and Sonic were startled to see them with Eggman. Sonic started his spin attack and Louis was about to punch him in the face, when Alexia screamed,"STOP!" Amy cried,"Leave our Dad ALONE!" "DAD?!" yelled a confused Sonic. "Alexia, he is your father?!" asked a suprised Louis. "Yes!" Alexia shouted in reply. Amy pulled out her red and yellow hammer and Alexia pulled out her blue and neon green hammer. "Lay a FINGER on him and you are DEAD!" screamed Amy. "He's not your Dad," said Sonic, running to grab her arm. "C'mon Amy." "No Sonic, your kidnapping me. Eggman adopted us," corrected Amy. "Adppted?" said a suprised and confused Sonic. "Yes. Adopted."
Sign up to rate and review this story