Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dream

The Intervention

by RAWRsaysRabidMissile 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-05 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 1081 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I shot backwards, cowering against the couch. Trying to hide from my drawings. But I couldn't hide. Instead I sat with my head between my knees and tried to avoid Frank's gaze. I could feel him staring at me. Feel the fear boiling just under the surface.

"I-I..."

"What, Gee?"

"I don't k-know..."

Frank knelt beside me and took my hand in his. He was shaking.

"Don't know what?"

"I don't know how or why or... anything, really."

"So you don't remember drawing those," he mumbled, pulling out his phone.

"Frank, who are you calling," I asked, biting back a fearful sob.

"Mikey," he said simply.

I stayed silent as he talked to Mikey briefly and sat next to me to wait. It wasn't long before I heard the squeal of tires and running footsteps. Frank jumped up before Mikey could even knock. He wrenched the door open and pulled Mikey into a hug. I sighed and looked away. Sitting next to the psycho must have been so hard...

"Gerard? Are you o-" Mikey broke off as he noticed the pictures. "What the..."

"I don't fucking know, Mikey."

"What do you mean, you don't know?!" Mikey was practically yelling at this point, gesturing angrily at the pictures. "How can you not know?"

"I just don't!" I shouted, rising to my feet quickly. "You think I'd be denying it if I remembered doing it? You know me, Mikey. You both do. I know you're not stupid. We all know damn well that's my hand. Hell, it's even got my signature on a few of them. So lying would be pointless."

"Then what-" Mikey started as I cut him off.

"Like I said. I don't know. I don't fucking know. I don't know when I did those. Or why. Or even... how. How I could bring myself to do that. I seriously don't remember. I'm sorry. I truly am. Fuck, I'm sorry." I had begun to ramble and only stopped once I felt Frank's arms around me. I leaned to his touch and tried to blink back the tears.

"Maybe you should give the sketchbooks a break, Gerard." Mikey bit his lip.

"What the fuck does that mean?!" I shoved Mikey and he went stumbling back.

"It means I'm worried about you!" Mikey retorted, eyes wide.

"Gee, what's going on? Calm down!" Frank yelled, grabbing my arms.

"You've never pushed me before. What the hell is wrong with you?" Tears had begun streaming down Mikey's face. The hurt in his eyes sent me reeling and I found myself unable to stand. Frank caught me as I fell and helped me onto the couch.

"I'm so scared. I'm scared of what will happen. What's already happening," I added, gesturing toward the pictures. I looked up and noticed Mikey inching backwards.

"Where are you going?"

"N-Nowhere..."

"Mikey." I tried to stand but was pushed down by Frank. Mikey, unable to handle any more, ran out the door. I cringed as I heard the door slam and the squealing of tires. So much for help. I stood up again and this time Frank didn't try to stop me.

I walked slowly to the backyard and slid open the glass door, stepping outside. I sat down on the edge of the porch and pulled out a cigarette. The sun was setting slowly and I could see my smoke mixing with the cool evening air. I sighed heavily, deep in thought. The door slid open and I looked up. Frank came out and sat next to me, holding a hand out for a cigarette. I handed him one and we sat for a while, the only noise coming from the drags we took of the cigarettes. Frank stood up after a while and walked to the fence, which was made of badly-assembled wood and barbed wire. He stared into space and I stood to meet him, flicking my cigarette onto the ground. He turned to me and I noticed he had a long nail in his hand.

"Fence needs fixing."

I nodded and took the nail from him. I gripped it tightly in my fingers and moved toward him. This time it was almost as if he knew what was going to happen. He knew I wasn't joking. He turned to run, but I was quicker. I tripped him and he went sprawling. He started to crawl away frantically, but I threw myself onto him, flipping him over.

"Gee, what the fuck are you doing?!" Frank's eyes filled with panicked tears as he tried to wriggle out from under me.

"What I should have done a long time ago. Those eyes. Those fucking eyes, always judging me." I lowered the long nail and gouged out his eyes quickly. He screamed in agony as the blood ran down his face. I didn't stop until his eyes were an unrecognizable mess. I scratched the sockets and started hacking. His screams rang and I realized I needed to shut him up.

I got off him and hurried to the fence. He took the opportunity to jump up and stagger blindly, screaming as he raised his fingers to his mangled face. I came back quickly with a length of barbed wire, holding it carefully. I approached him from behind and wrapped it around his neck, pulling back hard. I could feel the wire ripping at my palms and winced as I pulled tighter. He gagged and fought against the wire, causing it to dig deeper into my his neck and my hands. I quickly let him and the barbed wire fall as I nursed my bloody hands, unable to take any more.

Frank lay there for a moment as I focused on my hands before attempting to crawl to the door, blood flowing freely from his eyes and throat. I quickly leaned down to grab him by his hair, screaming at the pain in my hands. I bit my lip and began to drag him toward the door. The gurgling noises he was making made me queasy and I was quick about smashing his head against the glass. I kept slamming until his skull shattered the door. I let him go and he fell through the glass as if it was water. His top half was inside, his legs splayed out on the porch.

I stepped through the door and over his bloody body, going to the kitchen to wash my hands and vomit in the sink before collapsing to the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story