Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dream

Video Games

by RAWRsaysRabidMissile 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 1159 words - Complete

2Exciting
"'Oh'? Is that all you have to say?" I stood up and starting pacing across the room. ""Fuck. I knew you'd react badly. Of course you would..."

"Gee, so what? You had a nightmare about me. That's not exactly weird," Frank assured me, standing up.

"No?"

"Not at all. Nightmares often target the ones you care about," he replied, coming to wrap his arms around my waist.

"True. I just..." I bit my lip and sighed. I couldn't tell him the truth of it.

"I'm safe. I'm here with you and I've never been happier. It was just a bad dream. That's all."

"What about the drawing," I asked before mentally slapping myself. I had been given the chance to change the subject and just kept pushing it instead.

"Hmm," Frank hesitated. "It's a bit worrisome. The fact that you don't even remember drawing it. But you'd been drinking, right? Maybe it just slipped your mind."

"Yeah. That's gotta be it," I said, smiling. "So no harm no foul, right?"

"Right." Frank kissed my cheek. "Now since it's late and sleep probably won't happen, what d'you say we play Mario Kart? It'll be fun!" He grinned and tugged on my hands. I chuckled and allowed him to pull me back to the couch.

"You are such a kid, Frank."

"Nah, I just get excited over the littlest things," he replied, his grin widening.

"You'll wipe that stupid smirk off your face when I beat you at Mario Kart."

"You are so on," he challenged, plopping down and grabbing a controller. I grinned and picked up mine, turning on the Wii. I sped past him as the flag went up, moving my body along with the twists and turns.

"Stop running into me!" Frank said, frustrated.

"I'm not!"

"In real life, dork!" he asserted, shoving me lightly. I shoved back, which sent Mario off a cliff. Frank hit my knee with his controller, making Bowser spin out uncontrollably. I threw mine on the floor and launched myself at him, tickling his sides.

"Fuck, Gee! Stop!"

"Never! Say you're sorry!"

"For what?"

That stumped me. I sat up for a moment to contemplate and he took the advantage to pin me. I laughed loudly but stopped when I saw his grin turn into an intense gaze. I leaned up to meet his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed back and began to run his hand up my shirt, stroking my chest softly. He deepened the kiss and we lay there for a few minutes, lazily making out. I broke away to breathe and he chuckled, burying his face in my shoulder.

"This couch is cramped..."

"You calling me heavy?" Frank pouted, still on top of me.

"No, never." I grinned up at him. He smiled and rolled off carefully, landing on the floor. I moved to sit next to him, taking his hand in mine.

"So Gee, I have a question."

"Okay..."

"When did you know? I mean, when did you first know you had feelings for me?"

"Oh um..." hesitated, attempting to hide my blush. "It was actually that first night when you came up on stage complimenting us."

"I was a bit of a little fanboy that night."

"Emphasis on little," I replied, grinning. He pinched my sides, crossing his eyes.

"Continue, Gee."

"You were so excited and you made me feel so talented. I had actually never felt like that before. I never thought our band would get out of Jersey. Out of those dingy little clubs and basements. But that night, you gave me hope. The sexy little tattooed man, actually complimenting us. I felt so proud of the band."

"Well... I was mostly just complimenting you. Mikey, Matt and Ray were great too, but I found it hard to concentrate on them."

I nodded, the blush deepening. "What about you? You mentioned that night too."

"Yeah, I was totally crushing on you. I remember elbowing three different girls to make it onstage first. Matt stood up from his drums like he'd beat me if I came closer. I risked it, though. I'm really glad I did."

"I'm glad you did too. And when you came to our next gig asking to be in the band... the guys thought you were insane."

"Maybe I was insane. Maybe I still am." Frank laughed evilly, twirling an imaginary handlebar mustache for effect.

"If you're insane, then I'm certifiable," I said, trying to hide a sigh.

"Aw no, what's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Lies. Tell me, Gee."

"Sometimes I do worry I might be a little off."

"We're all a little off, Gee. Don't worry so much," Frank said, kissing my cheek. I smiled slightly and curled into him.

"Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so damned amazing?"

"Not sure, but oh well" he replied, winking.

"Cocky jerk."

"You love it."

"That I do."

"So since Mario and Bowser seem to be dead, what shall we do with the rest of the night?"

"I guess we could just cuddle and talk."

"Perfect idea," Frank smiled and brushed my hair out of my face. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I leaned into him, sighing happily.

"So how hard was it for you to hide your feelings? I certainly didn't notice."

"Quite difficult. Ray knows, by the way. I had to tell someone eventually. Keeping it inside was eating away at me. Driving me crazy."

"Don't I know how that is," I muttered.

"And I regret not telling you. We're both adults, not stupid teenage girls. We could handle it."

"True. But maybe waiting this long has been good. It strengthened our relationship and gave us courage. Me, at least. If we had gotten together earlier on, there was always the possibility of a bad breakup. We know each other a lot better now. We're both quite capable of remaining friends if it does end."

"Don't even mention breakups," Frank said quietly, frowning.

"I'm sorry, Frank..."

"How about I just make you shut up?"

"Oh yeah, how?"

Frank leaned and pinned me once again, going in for the kiss. I was caught by surprise and bumped into the coffee table.

"Fuck, ow." I rubbed my arm and sat up.

"Sorry, Gee. I'm a bit of a klutz..."

I shrugged and stroked his cheek, encouraging him to return to my lips. He did, and gently lowered me to the floor.I had just wrapped my arms around his waist and began to move them to the hem of his jeans when he pulled away suddenly.

"F-Frank?"

He got off me quickly and stood, eyes wide.

"Frank, what is it?"

He pointed.

I flipped over and saw it.

My sketchbook had fallen off the coffee table and lay open, pages strewn across the floor.

Frank was drawn on each page. Sometimes beheaded, sometimes mutilated, each time bloody. They were so realistic. At least ten of them.

All drawn by me.
Sign up to rate and review this story