Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dream

The Truth

by RAWRsaysRabidMissile 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 388 words - Complete

1Exciting
Sorry it's been a few days. Hope you're all still with me. This chapter is brutally short, but I can't do much more tonight. You have permission to murder me.

Waking up screaming in Frank's arms wasn't fun, especially not twice in one week. The screams quickly turned into sobs as I buried my face in his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and muttered softly.

"It's okay, Gee. It wasn't real. You're safe."

"Wh-Why are you calling me that?"

"Oh... I'm sorry. I just thought..." he trailed off, blushing lightly.

"How much of that was real?" I asked slowly, noticing how compassionate he was being.

"We kissed and then you fell asleep shortly after. I was glad you did; you haven't been sleeping."

"We kissed."

"Yes."

I closed my eyes and smiled as I remembered the kiss. For once, it wasn't a dream. It was wonderfully, blissfully, and completely real. It was almost enough to make me forget the dream.

Almost.

Frank noticed me frowning and stroked my cheek softly. I smiled once again and quickly leaned forward to kiss him. I needed it to be real. I needed to forget. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I nervously deepened the kiss and licked along his bottom lip. That's when he pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry, Frank. Did I do something wrong?"

"No. I'm just worried about the dream. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You're shaking."

I looked down at my hand, which was in fact, shaking. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"What did you dream, Gee?"

"Nothing I want to talk about, Frank. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry. But one day, you'll tell me. I know you. It'll happen.

"Whatever you say, Frank."

"So... about that drawing."

I glanced up at him nervously and sighed. He wasn't going to let up. I'd have to tell him eventually. He looked at me, eyes full of concern. The eyes that not ten minutes before, I had dreamed of mutilating. I bit my lip in guilt.

"I've been dreaming of bad things happening. And I guess I drew one of the dreams without even realizing it."

"That wasn't a demolition lover, was it?"

"No."

"It was me, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Yes it was."

"Oh."
Sign up to rate and review this story