Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dream

Coffee Time

by RAWRsaysRabidMissile 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-29 - Updated: 2012-05-29 - 826 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Sorry it's a bit short. Quality over quantity, as they say. R&R?

I faltered. Frank sighed and leaned against the arm rest.

"Please just tell me, Gerard. You know I wouldn't judge. No matter how bad it is."

"I know, Frank. It's just something I've been struggling with for quite a while now. And I'm not sure how to even tell you.

"Try me."

"Frank..." I cringed as my voice cracked. I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow. "You're my best friend, right?"

"Yes I am, unless you've replaced me."

"What if I wanted more than that?"

Frank turned to stare at me, his green eyes intensely studying mine. It was as if he could see into my soul, as cliché as that sounds. I bit my lip and nervously met his gaze.

"What exactly do you mean, Gerard? Are you saying you have feelings for me? I wasn't aware you're into men."

"I... yeah, a bit. But not just any man. You." I was beginning to feel braver.

"I see. Well you do know I'm bisexual, right?"

"Uh... I-I guess."

"Well I am. And I guess we have something in common."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"We both like each other."

I froze.

"Hell, why do you think I cuddled with you the other night? I don't exactly do that with just anyone. No. You're special. And I guess I wanted to see if you'd reject me. You didn't, so I figured I might have a chance."

"Is this a joke?"

"Why would it be a joke? I may be a total douche sometimes, but not about this. The truth is, I've been into you since I first heard the band. I knew I just had to join. I couldn't pass up being so close to the mysterious lead singer."

My eyes widened as his words finally sunk in. He was being truthful. Not a flicker of sarcasm or humor showed in his eyes. No, it was something else entirely. Vulnerability. Nervousness. Trust. A smile played at his lips as he noticed me staring. He looked down and raised his hand to stroke my cheek lightly. I could feel myself blushing, something that was quite rare. This had to be a dream. I pinched myself roughly, breaking eye contact and muttering under my breath. Frank noticed this and lifted my arm to kiss it lightly.

"You're not imagining this. No need for pinching."

I nodded as my breath caught in my throat.

"Good. Now where were we?" Frank stroked my cheek again, letting his fingers rest at the corner of my lips. I ever-so-gently kissed his hand and he smiled. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips against mine. I nervously kissed back before pulling away.

"S-Sorry. I'm just..."

"Nervous?"

I nodded.

"That's okay. I'm a bit nervous too." Frank smiled that illuminating smile of his and wrapped an arm around my waist, leaning back against the couch. We sat there in each other's arms for a while. I rested my head against his shoulder and he ran his fingers through my hair.

A few minutes later, I lifted my head and removed his arm from around my waist. He watched me as I stood up and stood with me.

"I need some coffee. You want some?"

"Sounds perfect," Frank replied and took my hand.

We walked to the kitchen and I filled the kettle with water, setting it on the stove. Frank kissed my cheek and studied my face as we waited. I stared at the kettle, waiting for it to heat up. Frank led me over to the table and sat down, pulling me into his lap. I sat silently and looked at the floor. This didn't seem to bother him. He leaned into me, his head on my shoulder.

As the kettle started to squeal, I jumped up so fast that Frank's head snapped back. I ran to the kettle and poured the hot water into the coffee strainer, breathing in the smell of fresh coffee with a smile. Frank made his way to the coffee at a slower pace, chuckling under his breath. I filled our mugs with steaming coffee and he grabbed his.

"Thanks, this smells amazing."

I glared at him and raised my mug, smashing it over his head. Coffee and shards of ceramic went flying as Frank crumpled to the floor. He raised a shaky hand to his scalp and gagged at the sight of his blood. Looking up into my eyes fearfully, he began to crawl backwards. I grabbed the kettle and grinned when I realized how full it still was. I advanced on him quickly and opened the spout, dousing his face with scalding water. He screamed and fell on his back, writhing in pain as his face started to blister and peel apart. Not satisfied by his screams, I brought the kettle down quickly, smashing his face against the floor.

He was finally silent.
Sign up to rate and review this story