Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

Should We?

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

17

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-05 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 756 words

1Exciting
Another Chapter and Party Poison and Gee make a great decision in this o:


R&R!
- xxFLWxx


Gee :

Anger and hurt came from the entire world of the Black Parade, a part of their world has crashed down at the death of the general. The Black Parade surprisingly didn't expect this, usually they could have a sense to tell when someone was going to die, my guess is that that only works for the higher ranking generals but when the main general dies, they instantly fall into shit.

This is the first time this has ever happened. Gerard was the leader of the Black parade from when it begun all those years ago. he never ages and Mother War was with him at the start. Gradually the Parade increased, that is how Mikey, Frank and Ray joined.

They done some stuff they were not proud of and was sent to the Black Parade. Never ask them about how they managed to get sent to the Black parade, thye will instantly get pissed off and walk away. I have had that experiance before and it aint pretty, believe me, Mikey didn't talk to me for ages.

"I am going to kill that bitch!" Frankie shouted punching the ground and taking deep loud breaths. Aura and Aven was crying and Hozzie and Melissa was panicking like fuck.

"Wh-what are we going to do? How will we continue? How will the parade function? Who is going to listen to the problems?" Hozzie shouted out pacing.

"We will worry about that later!" Dana snapped at her. Party Poison, Ray, Frank and Mikey had gone in search for Sorrow. The rest of us were left to try and revive Gerard. Jet Star, Moikey and Black Mariah had taken him to hospital closly followed by Emily and Tanner.

"I knew she was going to do this" Helena muttered, expressionless grasping onto my hand for dear life.

"Don't worry about it" I muttered kissing her cheek.

"I feel like i am the one that killed Gerard because i brought her here" Helena said trying her best to not cry, she would obviously feel guilty as she did bring her here. But you cant tell the future. You can't tell what will happen between different people when they first arrive.

"You didn't know for sure what would happen" I whispered to her. She didn't speak she just stood.

"We will have to postpone the BLI thing" Party Poison sighed.

"No, we have a set date! We have been working up to it! We have to continue no matter what the world throws our way!" One of the soldiers shouted back over to Party Poison.

"He would want us to carry on with it!" Melissa spoke for the first time.

"But who is going to lead you guys?" Party Poison asked the MCRmy.

"You can!" Hozzie smiled widely.

"I CANT LEAD A FUCKING ARMY!" Party Poison spun and shouted.

"It won't be hard because i will help you!" I smiled walking over.

"There is about 500 soldiers" Party Poison muttered to me obviously worried about how we would manage to control them.

"Gerard done it all on his own-"

"Because he was trained." Party Poison cut me off lighting a cigarette.

"But that does not mean anything!" Melissa said

"You have the willpower and like Gee said with his help and maybe Frank, Ray and Mikey you can still command them, it is your choice not ours!" Hozze was trying her best to make things a little better.

"Give it a shot, they are trained and i am sure they will help us lead them in the right direction when we do this, we have to do this tomorrow and thats it, this is why me, moikey, Raymond and Frankie is here" I sighed. party Poison scratched the back of his head looking around himself stuck.

"Okay, we will, but if it fails-"

"It wont, i promise" I looked at him straight in the eye.

"Alright now let's try to get some sleep, big day tomorrow and when the attack is over we can give Gerard a proper burial" Party Poison shouted toe veryone causing the soldiers to disperse and everyone else leaving back into their own rooms.

"Now, i shall see you tomorrow" I patted Party Poison on tha back and Helena gave me a deathglare.

"You really think we will manage?" She asked still shocked

"We should and we are going to give it a shot because the future is bulletproof" I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story