Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

Give It What You Got

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 2 reviews

16

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 1112 words

0Unrated
There is literally only 2 chapters left after this one.

The fight itself and then another thing that happens in it you can sort of guess.

Not a good way to end a story just saying.

But anyway R&R!
- xxFLWxx


Aven :

How we kept the whole thing a secret i don't know. Gerard still hadn't found out about the march, which was a good thing because to be honest we would all be fucking screwed. Mother War has recently became paranoid that Dana is rebelling against her because everything Mother War tells her to do, Dana does the complete opposite.

"So tomorrow we take BLI" Melissa was buzzing.

"Oh yes we do" I agreed with her. She had been explaining about how she planned to kill them. Which was rather descriptive to say the least.

"As long as we look out for eachother we will manage to get through it" Hozzie laughed.

"The killjoys have trained us well, the MCRmy is also with us and you have the outcasts who know how to fight" Melissa smiled.

"Gee does not know karate" I laughed.

"Well noone is perfect" Hozzie shrugged her shoulders.

"Very true and now come on, it's party time before we do take down BLI" I laughed as we stood up and walked to our room. Me, Melissa, Hozzie, Aura, Emily and Taaner share a room. As we walked in, the other's had already gotten ready.

"Very nice" Hozzie smiled at their dresses. Aura was wearing a red dress that came abover her knee and the skirt was puffy. Emily wore a black dress with a silver bow at the back which was strapless and Tanner wore the exact same as Emily obly the colours were the other way around.

"You guys look amazing!" Melissa smiled grabbing her blue dress out of the closet and running to get changed.

"Better hurry, the party is starting in a half hour!" Aura remeinded us.

"Well let's get ready hozzie" I smiled lifting my arm.

"Yes we shall" Hozzie smiled linking her arm with mine as we skipped off to get dressed.

Party Poison :

"Come on!" Fun Ghoul smiled as he grabbed my arm dragging me out of our room and towards the main hall.

"I love how much everyone cares for eachother here" I smiled lighting a cigarette.

"They are like a fucking family, the reason they are having this celebration is simply because they know that this time next week some of them won't be here, but i am actually stunned they actually are going for this, they are taking this risk i went into shock the minute Gerard agreed!" Fun Ghoul admitted.

"Yeah but let's not worry about who is going to die, let's have fun!" I stubbed out the cigarette and we walked into the hall. I automatically lost Fun Ghoul as he ran off.

The hall was huge and well decorated. The walls were black and the windows were framed with white curtains. The soldiers of the MCRmy and the marchers of the Black Parade swarmed the dancefloor. Colours were everywhere.

Different colours coming from different people. I myself was wearing a dark blue suit. Fun Ghoul was wearing a green suit and Korba Kid was wearing a red suit. Jet Star wanted to take care of some other business and didn't come to the party. Ray and Raymond was helping with that. Everyone else was in here. Where ever they are.

"Poison!" Gerard shouted over to me. My eye's scan the room and then i see his smiling face and blonde hair. I wave back and walk over to him. Sorrow was of course beside him wearing wouldn't you know? White dress with a small red bow on her left hip. Everything else was white.

"Hey!" I smiled

"So having fun?" Gerard asked taking a drink of what looked like coke.

"Just in man!" I laughed.

"There they are!" Gerard looked over at the door as the girls walked in. Dana was not with them, she was too busy being dragged around everywhere with Mother War. I did feel sorry for her.

"Wow" I took in the sight of them, Helena had rushed over to them jumping up and dwon, she was careless and free. Aura looked over to us and smiled softly. I returned the smile to her waving, she turned away and went off with her friends. She had recently been down. I don't know what has been up wtih her, but maybe it was better leaving it.

"Now go and have fun" Gerard whispered as he walked off with Sorrow. Helena giving them deathglares.

What was with her?

Sorrow :

I took hold of Gerard's hand and led him out of the ballroom. A evil grin was lying resting on my lips, he wanted to talk to me tonight, i don't know what about.

"Now what is it you need to tell me?" I asked him as we stopped a few metres away from the hall.

"I need to ask you something" Gerard looked deeply into my eyes.

"What is it?" He took hold of my hand and then his other hand went into his pocket.

"Sorrow" He started

"Yeah?" I replied

"Will you marry me?" He then opened a little box with a ring. Fuck i was going to have to kill him like the others.

"DONT YOU DARE!" I heard Helena shout over.

"ITS LIKE THE OTHERS!" I shouted back at her. gerard was looking confusingly between the two of us. Gee, Frankie and Frank walked out behind her with black Mariah.

"DONT YOU DARE!" Helena walked over to me, little sparks were coming out of her finger tips, She pointed straight into my face.

"Helena calm down!" Gee said to her. Her eyes were deep into mine.

"He will do what the others done to me, i have to" I muttered

"Do what?" Gerard asked. I looked down and opened my side pocket of the dress and lifted out a silver dagger. Helena's eyes went wide.

"DONT DO SOMETHING YOUR GOING TO REGRET!" Frankie and Frank screamed. I looked at Gerard and then turned around fully placing my hand behind my back with the dagger and then in a flash i kissed his lips and slowly dug the dagger into his chest making him look at me wideeyed.

"SORROW!" Helena screamed.

"THE FUCK??!" Frank and Frankie screamed.

"Gerard? GERARD" Aura, Aven and Emily screamed. The entire hall looked out and then they all ran out. I ran away like lightening. Not one of them caught up with me.

But i wasn't going to let him do what the other's done to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story