Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

5 Days

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 2 reviews

15

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-30 - Updated: 2012-05-30 - 797 words

0Unrated
Heey xD

Can i just say, there is only a few more left, iw asn't planning on a giant story and i wanted to focus a little more on getting Finding Confidence wrapped up, it is about 10 - 15 chapters away from being done, go read it if you have not read it yet :3

Anyway here is the next part tyo this piece :3

R&R


Frankie :

The buzz of the march was ecstatic. Noone thought we could pull it off but we did. It proves that as long as we all work togetehr we can accomplish everything, thats one thing i love about the marchers hell the MCRmy even joined in and they were supposed to be training, they disobeyed Gerard's orders to do the march. Gotta love those guys. I have never seen anyone as dedicated as an army as them, they fight for whats right and the killjoys are really appreciating how much help they are trying to do.

"Now, i reckon it will be about another 5 days and i think we will be ready to take down BLI, you seen how hard the soldiers have been working and you are also making good progress" Party Poison smiled to both me and Raymond.

"Yeah, they really have been working hard" Raymond smiled.

"The next 5 days is going to be crucial" Party Poison warned

"Yeah, if anything was to go wrong you will die end of" Jet Star walked in with a Starbucks for Party Poison.

"Ouch" i said. BLI must be that powerful.

"So if we were to make one little noise-"

"DONT MAKE ANY NOISES" Jet Star and Party Poison shouted

"Okay" Raymond said not making eye contact with either of them.

"Who is making noises?" Aura asked walking in and getting a bottle of water.

"We were syaing that when we take down BLI in about 5 days you are not allowed to make any noises, the Drac's have a good sense of hearing, Remember Missle Kid, she made a noise and she has y'know" Party Poison said uncomfterbly.

"Poor soul, she is in a better place now but" Jet Star looked to the ground.

"That killed Kobra Kid, he had a close bond with her, like brther and sister" Party Poison said in a small tone.

"Was she young?" Aura asked, wanting to know more about Missle Kid.

"Was who young?" Kobra Kid asked. WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND THIS ROOM?!

"Missle" Jet Star said. He didn't say anything and just walked out.

"He get's emotional over her, she was 10 years old, if she had survived she would have been 11 the next day" Party Poison said lightly.

"Oh my" Aura said turning around.

"Yeah so that's why we have been telling you repeatedly to keep silent" Jet Star smiled halfly.

"Just as long as things work out okay that's the main thing" Aura smiled thinking on the positive side.

"Yeah, now let's get some more training done, we will need it" Party Poison smiled. We all walked down to the trainign room. The soldiers were there, no sounds could be heard except for the firing of the guns.

"Do you want me to get everyone else?" Aura smiled

"I'll come with" I offered standing up and walking out of the room with her.

"Do you think we will be able to do it?" Aura asked

"Well we will have to find out won't we?" I smiled at her.

"Yes, yes indeed we shall" Aura was one of the people that i got along with the best. We walked around and gathered everyone we could and then brought them down to the training hall.

"Okay guys, i think we should attack BLI in about 5 days" Party Poison announced,

"We are ready?" Emily asked with disbelief

"YES!" Moikey and Gee high fived.

"That's the spirit" Hozzie laughed

"Oh my god, that is like so soon!" Aven said

"Well as long as you keep quiet at BLI there will be no problem, obivously there is going to be noise because well you have to attack but when we arrive we have to be quiet sneaking in and then we attack" Party Poison smiled

"Bring it" Melissa and tanner smiled

"Let's get the party started" Dana laughed. I took a glance at mother War. She did not like this one bit.

"Well the training is going to have to be intense" Gerard said. Fuck, he still cared?!

"Very" Party Poison agreed

"Now let's start some more training now" Gerard smiled. Sorrow looked over at him. Helena gave a deathglare.

"Calm down" I heard Gee mutter into Helena's ear. Helena nodded and kissed him as he walked away.

"You okay?" I asked venturing over to her

"I will be don't worry" Helena smiled. Something made me not believe her.
Sign up to rate and review this story