Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

Desolation Row

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

14

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 1015 words

0Unrated
Heeeey xD I decided to write this and then do my homework :3

R&R!



Tanner :

Everyone was buzzing about the idea of a march without Gerard. It would be a risk and we know that, but the fact that he is too loved up with Sorrow to care about the marching has pissed us all off.

We had sent Emily and Dana. (I do not know who's bright idea that was, they will end up killing eachother) To tell us when Gerard had left with Sorrow. We were waiting for them to return.

We put Ray, Jet Star and Raymond in charge along with Gee. Helena, myself and Hozzie were in charge of decoration and how it was presented and everyone else had to try their best to make sure everytyhing was going to plan. Mikey, Moikey, Kobra Kid, Frank, Frankie, Fun Ghoul and Party Poison were making the show, Party Poison had came up with the idea of him and Gee singing while the others played the instruments and Helena danced at the front with a black ribbon, which i thought was a tremendous idea.

It would add soemthing new to the parade that we have not done before.

"They are gone" Dana smiled brightly running over.

"The sooner your gone, the sooner things will get alot happier round here" Emily remarked.

"Thye sooner you wise up the sooner i can be happy, why don't you just crawl into that corner and fucking die!" Dana started up right in Emily's face.

"GUYS!" Hozzie and Mellissa shouted making the two girls give eachother a deathglare and then walked slowly way from eachother.

"Alright let's get this started" Aura cheered getting a happy reaction from everyone else.

"Frank, do you know when they will be returning by any chance?" I asked Frank who was tuning in his guitar.

"Nope, i say we can get this parade over with with in about 2 hours, spend an hour getting organized and then head out to do tha march, this could maybe be our last march before we take down BLI, the soldiers are in good condition and you and the others seem confident enough to go" Frank smiled.

I had completly forgotton that we were going to take down BLI. We were all to busy getting to know the killjoys and the outcasts!

"We are sure as hell confident enough i think" Aura laughed prancing over.

"I think so indeed!" Frank laughed

"Last march before we go, This could be the last march with some people, we are all not going to survive some of us will get killed for sure" I said with realization.

"So let's make it big" Aura smiled

"Very big" Aven smiled hearing my last comment. Her voice was a little shaky, i thin k she didn't think she was going to make out alive, she was the one who had made the most progress out of us all to be honest. We all smiled and stood up. Mikey had gotten the float already with the help of Hozzie.

"Wow, it is pretty" Helena smiled looking at the float that stood before her.

"You get to lead us ma dear" Gee laughed hugging her from behind.

"And i am ready too" Helena smiled looking at him in the eyes. He smiled brightly at her and palced a soft kiss on her lips.

"AWWWWWWWWW" Melissa, Hozzie and Aven smiled making Helena laugh and a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

"POSITIONS!" Party Poison shouted. He was enthusiastic. I liked enthusiasm. Everyone got into position and then the music started to play as Helena began to walk as we followed.

"They're selling postcards of thre hanging, wheere they're painting the passports brown, yeah the beauty parlours filled with sailors, the circus is in town, now here comes the blind commissioner, well they got him in a trance, one hand is tied to the tightrope walker, the other's in his pants" Gee's voice echoed

"The riotsquads are restless, they need somewhere to go as lady and i look out tonight from Desolation Row!" Party Poison and Gee's voice fitted absolutly perfect together. helena had started to dance a little with the ribbon, more than likely waiting on a guitar solo.

"Cinderella, she seems so easy,well it takes one to know one she smiles, and she puts her hands in her back pocket, Betty Davis style, now but here comes Romeo moaning" party Poison sung.

"You belong to me i believe" Gee sung while prancing about the float, enjoying every moment of it. Hozzie, Melissa and Dana had begun to do their own little dance as Aven and Aura laughed and clapped along

"And someone says your in the wrong place my friend, you better leave!" Party Poison smiled and walked around with Gee. They were both sassy. Adding a bigger effect to the parade.

"And now the only sound thats left, after the ambulances go! Is Cinderella sweeping up on Desolation Row!" Gee and Poison belted it out as the guitar solo's came in. Frankie and Frank giving it all they had with Ramond and Ray having there solo after. Making the parade go wild, the flags were being flew up high and Helena was giving it all at the front with her dancing. Clapping and cheers came from behind.

"Now all the agents and a super human crew, go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do!" Party Poison sung pointing into the crowds.

"They're gonna bring em to the factory where the heart attack machine" Gee sung walking over to Frank who smiled brightly at him.

"Is strapped across their shoulders and then the keroseen" Party Poison and Gee started to jump, getting more and more hyper as the song progressed. They continued the song the whole way through together. Everyone jumping in time with the two men. Helena laughing aswell as the last note hit.

We didn't need to be organized as long as we have know what we are doing. Long live the Black parade. Well most of it anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story