Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Easy A

“A-And now everyone that I l-lied for has e-either moved o-or just won’t c-confess…” I sobbed into my pillow while my Mom stroked my hair comfortingly; listening to the horrible time I’d been having over the past few weeks.

“Oh Honey…” Mom soothed “I went through a similar time in High School.”

“Everyone hated you too?” I asked, rolling over and sitting up. She nodded “Why?”

“Because I was a slut. Not a slut like you either, a real slut!”

Mom!”

“I mean I had sex with so many guys, got off with several girls, I had sex with nearly everyone and it made people hate me.”

“Can we please stop talking about your old sex life please?” I asked with a small smile “God, I’m a mess.”

“No you’re not Gerard. You’re not like me.” Mom told me, cupping my face with her hands “You’re a smart guy and you’re going to put an end to this. You just need to think about it a little more. You’ll soon find an answer.”

“Thanks Mom.” I smiled, wiping away my tears.

Mom smiled back at me for a second before leaning right back “I could get my leg right up here…”

“Mom, please stop!”



With Anna’s help, I started my plan to get rid of the ridiculous rumours. It started at the next pep rally. I managed to convince Anna to play a song that I’d written myself ‘FTWWW’. Because honestly, I still wanted my life to be like an eighties movie with an upbeat musical number for no apparent reason and this was the closest I was gonna get.

So during the next pep rally the band started playing FTWWW while I appeared wearing the last ‘sexy’ outfit in my wardrobe. A see-through top with only about two buttons done up, my tightest leather trousers and a random feather boa. I walked over to Anna and pulled off her chipmunk costume to reveal her old blue devils costume underneath. I winked at her and continued singing the song. At one point I strolled up the stairs and danced right in front of Sile, Zia and Carol with a wink. Sile and Carol both looked disgusted whereas Zia looked amused for a second before pretending to look disgusted like Sile and Carol.

When the song was finished I announced through a megaphone “This was just a sneak preview! For the real thing just log onto www.savegerard.com tonight at six and I know that interferes with the school’s basketball game but come on would you rather be here watching a ball game or watching me do one?”

The crowd cheered loudly and I grinned. I knew I was going to have a large audience tonight. At that moment the principal stormed over to me and asked “What the hell is going on here young man?”

“Actually, I’ve gotta go now, did you not hear? I’ve got a live performance at six o clock but if you go and talk to Mrs.Griffith then she’ll explain everything!” I grinned at him, waved at the crowd and ran out the school gym without a backwards glance.



“And now here you all are. Waiting for me to take off my shirt, pull down my pants and get naked. But it’s not gonna happen. Because you guys have got it all wrong. You’ve all been bullying the last remaining virgin in the whole school. Every one of you got so caught up in the school’s gossip that you never thought to wonder if it were true. None of you even asked me.

Do I feel bad? Yes I do. I broke up a marriage; hurt so many people including myself… I can’t take any of it back but I can end these stupid rumours. It’s time the rumour mill backed off and got on with their own lives.”

I opened my mouth to say more but then I heard someone yelling me from outside. I ran to the window and found Anna holding up some speakers playing one of my favourite songs “How did you know I love this song?” I asked her with a small smile.

“I’ve been watching your little broadcast.” Anna replied, returning the smile “You did a great thing.”

“Oh yeah? It’s still going on!”

“Well they can all go away.” Anna grinned “They’ve had enough of you. Come on!”

I couldn’t hide my happiness as I ran back to my webcam “That’s Anna, outside my window.” I told all 237 viewers “Not that I owe you guys any more confessions but I really like this girl. And who knows, maybe I’ll lose my virginity to her? Maybe tonight, maybe in five years’ time but do you wanna what the best part is? It’s nobody’s goddamn business.” I smirked, waved at the camera and ran out the room.

I ran out into my front garden and Anna leaped into my arms. I grinned and kissed her gently. Finally. I’d gotten the eighties movie ending that I’d always wanted.
Sign up to rate and review this story