Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

I Will Always Find You

by Zombiekickass 2 reviews

New chappy, No review, no chappy! Enjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-05 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 650 words

1Exciting

Gerard’s POV

Ring ring!

“C’mon Frankie, pick up, please pick up,” I muttered to myself for the sixth time.

Ring, ring, ring

The monotone sound of the machine went on and on for what seemed like forever until I finally got some sort of response. It was the same response I’d gotten the past six times I’d called

“Hello you’ve reached Frank Iero, I can’t to the phone right now, but leave me a message and I’ll call you back!”

Call me back my ass, I thought. I hung up and redialled, I needed to talk to him, I was scared he was going to do something stupid, I was afraid he’d leave me. This was all my fault, I should have killed his Father while I’d had the chance, I should have stopped him.

You’ve done it again you know, The voice at the back of my mind whispered, You’ve let him go, let him die, you promised you’d protect him, you didn’t.

“Shut up,” I muttered to myself as the phone next to my ear rang again.

You know it’s your fault, you said you’d keep him alive, you told him you loved him…

“C’mon Frankie, answer.”

You promised him. You’ve broken that promise.

“Hello, you’ve reached Frank Iero…”

You promised. You’ve let him get hurt again

I hung up, redialled and listened to it ring.

You promised…

“I know I promised, I know.”

You should have stopped it.

I wanted to, I tried, I put my heart into saving him! It just went so terribly wrong…

You promised.

“Shut up.”

You didn’t save him.

Leave me alone.

YOU PROMISED!

“I KNOW!” I screamed. The phone crashed against the wall and fell to the ground with a loud clatter, I kicked at the kitchen cabinet and picked up a knife then threw it into the wall opposite.
I screamed out in frustration again until Ray and Mikey burst in. Mikey practically launched himself on top of me, holding me down as I kicked, punched and cried out as if my soul was being ripped out of me. Well I suppose it was too late for my soul to be ripped out of me when it already had been.

“Gee! GERARD!” Ray yelled from next to me, I barely felt the sharp slap Mikey threw against my cheek. I froze, just went still as suddenly as possible.

“Calm down,” Mikey said softly, “We just saw something on the news.”

I didn’t respond, I was too busy staring at nothing and wishing I had Frank there to hold.

“The Iero’s house burned down,” This got my attention, I stared at Mikey hoping to God he was kidding.

“And Frank wasn’t in there,” Ray said, “No one knows where he is.”

“We’ll find him Gee, c’mon, let’s go find him, we’ll find him.”

“We’d better,” I growled as Mikey let me up. I grabbed my car keys and my jacket and stomped out to the car, the other two following hastily.

“We will Gerard, I promise,” But even though Mikey sounded as sincere as anyone ever could I couldn’t help but doubt it, promises were broken too easily as I had found out the hard way. This time I wasn’t going to promise anything, no, instead I would do it. I would save Frank and I would do it as best as I could. I didn’t care if it killed me.


-------------------------------
Hey guys, it’s Destie here, sorry I haven’t written for Zomb in ages, my sucky computer crashed and I had to get everything back again. I hope you like the chapter, give Zomb loads of great reviews yeah? Because her idea for this story is excellent.
Sign up to rate and review this story