Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > What Once Was

Anubis, you're going DOWN!

by RayneCrestheart 0 reviews

Chapter 7

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-07 - 4140 words

0Unrated
The yamis all saw Anubis and growled almost animal like at the creature of the dead. Bakura was the first to speak. "What the fuck happened you goddamned-mother fucking parasite? What did you do to our hikaris?" he yelled taking a step forward. The shadows around Anubis immediately formed a defensive circle around Anubis from the threat.

Anubis, seeing that he wasn't at harm yet, sneered happily. "Well, well, well, it seems you boys are a bit lost." He said voice full of sarcasm.

"Yes back and ready to kill you! What have you done!" Marik shouted this time. He and Bakura just about ran up to Anubis when they heard a sound almost like a bug being stepped on. They turned to see Yami had stepped on a shadow being. They both fully turned around and saw the shadows forming around him. All the other shadows in the area were disintegrating. They could see the anger and pure rage in Yami's eyes. They both stood back.

"You dare do this to such beautiful creatures. To defile them in the most degrading of ways. I will kill you now you foul waste of space!" Yami said his words with venom in every letter. The other yamis stood in shock. Sure they have seen Yami pissed before, but this doesn't even come close to all those other times. Yami right now, was livid.

'Someone is gonna get their ass kicked' Bakura sang to himself. He looked back at Anubis and saw he was still grinning like a fool. 'What a dumbass, does he not even see how pissed the pharaoh is?' Bakura continued thinking.

Yami took another step forward, more shadows disintegrating. "I wouldn't get too close if I were you, oh mighty pharaoh." Anubis spoke with confidence.

"And please give me a reason why I shouldn't disintegrate your sorry dead ass right now?" Yami asked, but still halting as a precaution.

"Such foul language will get you nowhere but behind pharaoh. So I'll show you a quick demonstration of my new 'powers'" Anubis stated holding his hand out.

The chair beneath him began to slowly glow; all the wires started lighting up, the light slowly making its way up the wires to the unconscious hikaris. The light made its way to the slabs they were laying on and it also began to glow. All was silent as the yamis watched on, not knowing what to do, but also not willing to take a risk and attack and have their hikaris hurt. They stayed still for a few more moments. All but Anubis jerked back when sudden screams erupted from the young hikaris.

The golden light that surrounded the slabs and wires changed to the respective colors of amethyst, bronze, and lavender. The change in light went flowed up the wires to Anubis as the chair also changed to dark indigo color still glowing with a gold tint. The yamis stared in horror as their respective others twisted and arched in pain off the slab; their faces scrunched up in pain, their eyes flashed open, screaming came out hoarse and loud. It took all they had to not run up to them. They were all too shocked to move, even if they weren't, they didn't think there was anything they could do at the moment.

Anubis stayed seated, feeling the stolen power of the young lights begin to flow into him, slowly raising his own power. He smirked feeling his plan working, he looked back to the hikaris and snapped his fingers, the younger's' bodies stopped their arch and abruptly and fell back to the slab. Their eyes open yet vacant, not looking to anything. They were still, their breathe barely heard over the pounding of the yamis' hearts.

The yamis looked on in horror. They turned to Anubis, seeing the aura in his powers grow immensely. Anubis smirked and fanned his arm out to the side, forcing out a strong wave of shadow magic at the yamis. They were all hit by surprise, the force bad them blow back into the wall.

All took a gasp of shock and pain. They fell to the floor for a moment, trying to get their bearings back before standing. Slowly they regained some semblance of clear thinking and stood to face the undead man. They looked at Anubis as he stood and walked in between Malik and Yugi's slab. He walked over to Yugi and raised a hand over his head, he lowered it and stroked Yugi's hair to the side in an almost intiment motion. Yami stiffened at the action, feeling remorse for his hikari, yet anger for the one causing his "Little One" harm.

"You see 'yamis', the young lights, after you left, were left with shadow magic. Not as strong as your own, but enough to hold their own. Seeing as you were gone, I figured I could take the magic of these three and take this world. Though you all came back, which puts a kink in my plans, but you're all too late to stop me. My shadows, when commanded, create a substance that when forced into a human body, will also forcefully extract the shadow magic of said human. The easiest way of doing this, is by entering through an oral or anal passage as both lead directly into the body.

These slabs they are on have been specially designed to take those shadow powers and make them into energy that can be absorbed. I have absorbed that energy and now have the power of my own, plus these 3!" Anubis explained, smirking at the shocked faces of the pharaoh and his friends. Anubis looked back down to Yugi. Grinning he leaned down and licked the teens cheek looking into vacant eyes. Yami growled low in his throat. Anubis straightened and smirked again. "And now I will kill you and keep these 3 captive and use them as needed. And even worse, I'll kill you with their power! Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Anubis barked out an obnoxiously loud laugh.

The shadows began moving around the yamis, just as they were about to strike voices sounded in the heads of everyone in the room, 'No you won't'! Anubis looked around trying to locate the voices that stopped him from his revenge.

"Who's there?" he irritatingly called out.

'How rude, Anubis, you steel our powers, torture us, and even listen to us scream, yet you don't even recognize our voices. We're heartbroken Anubis.' The voices sounded in rage and sarcasm.

The yamis were slowly realizing whose voices they were. They all called out together "Ryou!', "Malik!", and "Yugi!".

'?...Yami/Marik/Bakura? Is that you? Your back?' the voices sounded in excitement and curiosity if not a bit disbelieving.

Yami smiled wide, and answered for the others, "Yes we are back, we couldn't live without you anymore, are you alright? And how are you talking?" Yami asked concerned but good naturly curious.

'We are fine, and so glad your back… we are talking through the shadows, they are everywhere in this place and they enhanced our mental powers so we can easily talk to you. Now back to business. So Anubis how would you feel if your plan backfired?' the voice of just Yugi called this time.

"My plan is perfect how could it backfire? There is no way!"' Anubis yelled. He felt a rough pressure on his arm that was still stationed over Yugi's body. He looked down to see Yugi, expecting to still see him looking up with vacant eyes, yet saw fierce amethyst staring back. Yugi had gripped his arm and now seething at him with his eyes. He looked over and saw Malik now up and helping Ryou stand, both looking at him the same way.

"H-how? I drained your magic! You shouldn't be able to stand! You should be drained of all energy!" Anubis said, so enraged to notice that Yugi was slowly pulling his magic back. The other hikaris approached him. They slowly reached him, all grabbing onto him and slowly pulling out their power.

Yugi then spoke, not the shadows, and said, "It's very easy, we blocked off our magic from you. We may not have as much power as our yamis, but our will power as humans will always be stronger than you. The power you have is less than 25% of our magic. And the other thing we are strong in…is revenge. And us humans are very protective of the innocence you stole from us" Yugi stated, feeling tears start to well in his eyes. Yet still raging with anger.

Anubis was finally starting to feel the power drain and started to struggle. Sensing the slight panic in him, Yugi acted fast and reached up…kissing Anubis hard. He grimaced and almost pulled away but continued the awful taste invading his senses. The whole room went silent then, some in shock, others in concentration or just exhaustion. Yugi pulled back and let go. He gagged a bit and slowly sat on the ground. Malik reached up and pulled Anubis' head back and kissed him as well. After a moment he too pulled away, siting on the floor on the other side of Yugi. Ryou leaned up and shoved his tongue into the ancient being, wanting to get it done with quickly.

Anubis still being too shocked to say anything still didn't feel the power drain. As the 3 kissed him his power drained even faster. When Ryou pulled away and let go completely, he made a slight gagging sound. And covered his mouth, he lowered himself to the floor by the edge of the tables, leaning on the side of one.

"That was terrible." He stated. Yugi and Malik nodded in agreement, bring a hand up to their mouths as to try and not vomit.

Anubis finally over his shock noticed that his powers were almost gone. He fell to the stumbled a few feet away from the hikaris. "What did you do?" there was a silence "Answer me damnit it all!" he screamed.

"SHUT IT! CAN YOU NOT SEE WE ARE TYRING NOT TO HURL AT HOW DISGUSTING YOU TASTE?" Malik yelled, before immediately bringing his hand back to his mouth he stood quickly and went to the slab the farthest away from the others and began gagging behind it. The other 2 hikaris looked on and grimaced as they were close to doing the same.

Anubis stared at them, still getting weaker as he had no energy to try and hold in his last bit of power.

The yamis were still in shock at what happened, getting over his shock first at hearing his hikari yell, Marik ran over to Malik. After seeing this, the others did the same to their respective others. Malik looked up at seeing Marik run over to him and smiled widely and began to get teary eyed. Marik got over to the younger one and latched on to him like a found, lost puppy. Malik pressed closer, almost forgetting the taste in his mouth…almost.

Malik reached up and grabbed Marik's face and pulled it down but Malik stopped him, "I taste terrible, really. Worse than vomit I swear!" he said trying to discourage Marik. Though he didn't listen, to happy to see his hikari, he kissed him anyway. Marik tasted the inside of Malik's mouth and almost gagged himself, but refrained and kissed his love back. He channeled his own magic to his mouth to cleanse Malik of the taste. As they pulled away Malik finally let it all out and cried in Marik's arms. Hold himself up on Marik.

"I missed you, I missed you, and I missed you." He repeated over and over. Gripping Marik's upper arms. Marik, in turn, held Malik closer. He would have cried himself, but his hikari needed comfort now.



Yugi looked up at Yami as he stood in front of him. Yami grabbed Yugi into a crushing hug. Yugi smiled wide and cuddled into the embrace before reaching up to Yami's face, "You better not be a spirit, because I've had enough of kissing dead guys." Yami smiled sadly, he leaned down attacking Yugi's lips. He also channeled his magic before kissing him, seeing his light's reaction earlier, he had no desire to taste the undead being.

They eventually pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. Yami held Yugi flush to his body and Yugi the same, he wanted all the comfort he could get. Bakura stood in front of Ryou looking quiet peeved. He reached down and took Ryou's chin in his hand and pulled up. Ryou squeaked and looked at Bakura a bit confused but more so extremely happy. "Why the hell did you kiss that piece of shit" Bakura asked still pissed.

Ryou tilted his head in confusion, "because it was the fastest way to take the magic back without a fight. Yugi thought of it and secretly told us through the shadows." He answered. Bakura nodded and channeled his magic to his fingertips and mouth. He moved his hand down to Ryou's face and kneeling down. He caressed the younger one's face wiping it off from the sticky fluid on it before moving his thumb to Ryou's lips.

He stuck his thumb into Ryou's mouth to opening it wide. He placed his other hand on his light's face, tilting it up and leaned down to kiss him. Ryou twitched at first, Bakura noticed and went slower. Ryou calmed and wrapped his arms around Bakura's neck. They pull apart and held each other, Ryou shook, Bakura held him tighter, wishing he could say something, but new he would know what to say so he stayed quiet.

Anubis seeing as they were distracted, began crawling away. Yugi and Malik both notices and got out of their lovers hold for a moment before Malik grabbed Anubis by the arms and held him up. "Well Anubis, it seems your plan DID backfire huh? Well I have a parting gift for you before I send you back…" Yugi formed a shadow ball around his clenched fist. He pulled it back and smirked and Anubis.

"Bye-bye" he said smiling before punching him in the face forcing every last bit of magic out of. His face crunched in, his nose exploding with blood as he fell unconscious with a pain filled moan. Yugi then took a sigh of relief and sunk to his knees in exhaustion. With his last bit of will power he snapped his fingers and magician of black chaos appeared before him, bowing. 'Yes master?' he asked, slightly worried at his master's appearance.

"Get rid of him for good. Not back to the stars of shadow realm. I want him gone for good." Yugi stated pointing to Anubis tiredly, "And if you don't mind conjure up some clothes for me. I don't want to walk around in ripped up rags." He said looking at the sorry state he was in.

'Right away, before hand though, may I cleanse your body first? The foul energy is quiet annoying.' Magi said sensing the evil aura around Yugi and not liking it a bit.

"By all means Magi." Yugi said using his pet name for magician of black chaos.

Magi then stood and pointed his scepter at Yugi and drew out all the negative energy, it was absorbed and became part of Magi, as he was finishing, a black mist came from his scepter, and covered Yugi. It wrapped around Yugi like a blanket. Yugi felt the feel of cloth around his body. As it pulled away, Yugi was left with skin tight leather pants with purple buckles, and a long sleeve shirt with 3 purple buckles on each sleeve.

He wore black boots and a necklace with a tear shaped pendant and a green stone in the middle. Magi then turned around to face the still knocked out Anubis. He stared at him for a moment. Then smacked him with the top of his scepter.

Anubis woke up. And stared at Magi, eyes wide. "H-how? The pharaoh's summon is Slifer." He asked startled. Assuming the monster in front of him belonged to Yami still thinking the hikaris weren't powerful enough.

'Though I have great respect for the pharaoh, I am not his summon, worm.' Magi stated giving an annoyed stare to the former god. 'My will is from my charge Heba'. Anubis stared up at him in shock and then looked at Yugi.

"You? But your magic isn't strong enough!" he cried out, not believing he was wrong a second time in one day.

"Were you not listening earlier? I told you stole less than 25% of our magic. I meant combined. You stile so little of our power, I'd be surprised if all together you got 20% all together. Even after you stole that much, we would have been stronger." Yugi explained, smirking but still almost passing out.

It was then Yami realized that his hikari changed, but he also noticed, that it wasn't too bad. Yugi had a new edge to him, but still held that small piece of innocence that everyone relied on.

Anubis stared at Yugi in awe. How could he have been so stupid! They weren't even properly trained in shadow magic yet they were still so powerful. "Wh-what will you do with me now?" he asked, unwanted fear seeping in his words.

"Magi will send you somewhere where you can't get back from." Yugi explained, "Speaking of which, where will you take him anyway?" Yugi directed his question to his summon.

'I will take him to the monsters realm, without his magic, and no shadow magic being in the monster realm, he has no chance of getting out or getting power back.' Magi said opening a portal.

"Ah, I see. What will he do there?" Yugi asked curiously.

'He will most likely be put through…re-education. It is where the monsters will wipe his mind and use him as they please. It has been don't too many others before so it is completely safe. But I must go now, dark magi is waiting for me. Is that all you need Heba?' Magi asked.

"Yes that is fine. Send Skull and Dragon up too. Malik and Ryou are probably too tired to summon them right now." Yugi said motioning with his finger for magi to lean down, "Tell dark magi if he wants to visit a special friend has returned."

Magi smirked, 'Understood, they will be here soon.' With that magi left through the portal. Yugi turned back to Yami and smiled.

"A lot has changed, but all that can be left till after we get home." Yugi said, his legs shaking both from fright of the past day and exhaustion even as he was kneeling on the ground. Yami nodded wrapping his arms around Yugi once more.

"One problem Yugi," Malik said, Yugi raised an eyebrow in question, "Me and Ryou have no clothes and are way too tired to summon anything right now".

"And another thing, why did he call you Heba, and what's with Magi, and Skull, and Dragon?" Ryou asked.

Yugi sighed, "I'll explain once so listen well. Due to the fact magician of black chaos is a mouthful to say I call him magi. He calls me Heba because it is the Egyptian equivalent of my name. Every summon and master give each other a free name to call. It is like completing a contract, by sharing new names you create a new bond. Skull and dragon are pet names I came up with for your summons. I knew you would be tired, so I asked magi to call them for you. They should be any moment now." As he finished, a portal appeared to Yugi's right.

Out stepped summoned skull in his full height, he walked over to Ryou and kneeled down to look at Bakura, tilting his head in confusion, as if he was thinking about something. Bakura in turn thwacked his head, "It's me dimwit." He said.

'So it is you Akefia. It has been a while. It is good to see you again.' He said too used to Bakura's violence to care about the hit. He looked to Ryou 'Master, it seems you have not been treated well, I can guess you would like the same treatment as Sir Heba?' skull asked.

Ryou nodded, "That would be fine, but please no master business, Ryu is fine, I was called that by my mother before she passed." Ryou smiled, recalling the fond memories of his family, before it fell apart.

'Are you sure it is fine mast-…Ryu?' Skull corrected himself as Ryou nodded. 'Then as I will call you this, you may call me Skull as everyone else seems to have taken to…' he said sideways glancing to Yugi. Yugi looked to a random part of the room trying to look inconspicuous. Ryou giggled tiredly, the day starting to weigh down on him. Skull began his work. He raised a large clawed hand over Ryou and began removing the negative energy of Anubis from Ryou.

After Ryou's cleansing, Skull dropped an almost solid form of shadow magic on Ryou. As it fell away, Ryou was dressed in a purple shirt with crisscrossing stripes of pale white, he had pale purple skinny jeans with a white belt and a single white, jagged, line going down the pants. His shoes were all stars with black tip, and white shoes, striped in black. He also had 2 clips in his hair in the shape of horns.

They both bid their goodbyes and skull went back through the portal.



Winged dragon of Ra came through next. He swiftly flew over to Malik and landed a few feet away. He was slightly larger than the first time he was summoned but still not at full height. 'I have been told you called for me master? The same treatment of Heba I presume by you appearance, no offence intended.' The dragon asked.

"None taken, I know I'm not in the best of clothing. But first now of this master crap, it's pure BS. Call me Ki*, It was my old nickname. "He stated "But yea, the same please."

'Understood, Ki. I will begin immediately.' The dragon looked to Marik on the side of Malik, 'It is also good to see you again to Mariku' Dragon said. He moved forward and placed a gold wing around Malik like a curtain. The feathers of Dragon's wings began to make ripple like movements, drawing out the dark energy. A bright light surrounded Malik as he felt the warmth of clothes cover him. Dragon pulled back soon after.

He was in a sleeveless, black, tank top. The shirt was woven with golden thread, on the back was golden wings printed on it, his pants were black with golden zebra stripes. His shoes were slightly heeled boots. He also had a gold chain hanging from his pants buckle.

Dragon finished his work and followed Skull through the portal. Everyone gathered around Yugi and Yami whom was still holding Yugi. "So how to get home is the problem now, huh? Though I could call Magi again, I don't think that would be a good idea right now." Yugi said a slight blush. Though not everyone understood what was going on, they did understand that even summoned monsters need their 'alone' time, plus Yugi was still very tired.

"I'll have Slifer take us home, the underside of his belly is white and black and will blend in with the sky, he can just make I slight wind and let us down somewhere close to where you live." Yami said. Everyone soon agreed and Yami called Slifer. They snuck through the corridors of the building they were in and found out they were farther than they thought, they were about 4 hours away from Domino. But Yami said that on Slifer, it will only take 30 min or so, he is strong enough to cut through wind streams and find a smooth route straight home.

They were all on their way home. After Yami summoned Slifer, the hikaris fell into their yamis arms. The weight of the day finally taking such a toll on them, they couldn't stay awake anymore. After the yamis made sure their hikaris were alright, they carried them aboard Slifer and sat the in their laps. The hikaris went to a nightmare infested dream state. And though they were scared of the past day, the same thing was going through their heads, "finally, we're finally ALL going home TOGETHER."


Space



*the name Ki is said the same way Kai would, it has the I sound like "eye"
Sign up to rate and review this story