Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Honest Reviews?

by Honesty-BestPolicy 6 reviews

I would like you to send me the link to your story, for some honest advice.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-07 - 195 words

0Unrated
Hey there!

First off; I am not a troll. I'm not here to belittle you, I am just offering my advice. I am a writer on here, and I know how difficult it is to write, and feel like you've done a good job.

This is where I'd like to help.

If you want; send me a link to your story at honestyisthebestpolicyreviews@googlemail.com, and I'll happily read any chapter or story you think needs some help. I'm not going to be unnecessarily mean, or rude about your work, but I am going to be honest about it. I'd like to highlight what I think is working for you, and point out some parts of your work that maybe need a little tweaking, so you can get the best rates possible, and lots more reviews.

In a nutshell, I'm offering some completely anonymous, confidential advice on how to improve, or just iron out little wrinkles, until you think you have the best possible work. (I'm also free as an anonymous beta, if anyone wishes to do that also.)

Would anyone be interested?

(Also, I am aware that my own work is no-where near perfect.)
Sign up to rate and review this story