Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 9.2

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-07 - 195 words

0Unrated
"I have more money than I know what to do with... and everyone's out for it." I sighed. His hand found mine again, "Donate it to charity." He suggested. An idea popped into my head. "How about you boys perform at the cafe? I'll pay you fifty bucks and hour." I said. "Really?" He asked dumbly. "Yeah it'll be great! You guys will perform every half hour and keep me company in between." I said cheerfuly, "What do you say?" I looked over at him. His face was bright despite the weak light that our candles gave off. He looked away from his cup and up at me and smiled, "I say yes." He replied. "Tomorrow we should go out and buy you a new wardrobe." I said. "Well I don't know..." He sighed. "Please?You know how much I love shopping!" I bedded. He chuckled, "Fine." He finaly agreed. I squeeled and leaned across the table to kiss his cheek, "Thank youI!" I squeeked as I ran upstairs. I climbed into bed and wrapped my arm around Peter who in turn kissed me and dozed back to sleep. I could feel sleep seducing me.
Sign up to rate and review this story