Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babysat By Gerard Way

Chapter Two

by LydiaWay 6 reviews

Settling in with the Ways, first night of babysitting COMMENCE.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 2445 words - Complete

2Original
A/N At the bootttttoommm :)
DISCLAIMER: I own Gerard and Mikey. They are outside in my 100 acre garden riding my diamond encrusted unicorns.
That was a lie. They aren’t mine :(
Yet.

A/N Holaaa! Okay so I wrote another chapter and it’s all because of the people who took the time to review the last one. It meant so much to me I nearly cried :’) hands virtual cupcakes to my lovelies I hope you enjoy this chapter! I got inspiration from my big sister and I belting out Abba hits when we were home alone >:D


I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT A CHUNK OF THIS CHAPTER IM SO RETARDEDLY DIM THAT I LEFT IT OUT >.<

Katie’s POV:

My favourite part of the song is coming up, so I jump onto the kitchen table, my old Hannah Montana microphone in my right hand, my left hand in the air. The music blasts so loud the floor rattles a little. This is my normal Saturday lunchtime. Yes, I am a cool sixteen year old. I listen to The Misfits, Queen, David Bowie, Black Flag, Iron Maiden, Panic! At The Disco.
Abba.
High School Music 1, 2 and 3.
My Fair Lady...and other musicals I shouldn’t love.
“Honey, Honey, how you thrill me, uh-huh, Honey, Honey!” I shake my hips and act the whole chorus out. I’m not going to lie, I can sing pretty well. I should be able to due to training from the age of six.

“Honey, Honey, nearly kill me, uh-huh, Honey, Honey! I heard about you before, I wanted to know some more, and now I know what they mean,” Ready for the last line, I take a deep breath, “You’re a love ma-” My singing morphs into one of my ear splitting screams as I stumble back, drop off of the table and land in a heap in front of a boy who just so happens to be better looking than Zac Efron, Brendon Urie, Billie Joe Armstrong and... All of my other celebrity crushes put together.

“Uh...” Is the only sound that escapes my lips before I slam my hand over my mouth, cheeks flushing a brilliant scarlet as I stare up into the boy’s eyes. His beautiful, deep, browny hazel eyes, both framed in thick, black lashes. “Oh my God you how much did you see or hear and are you ever gonna let me forget this?” I rush out my words as the mystery boy helps me up and sits my on a chair, smirking with his cute little white teeth partially visible. He flicks his inky, mid neck length hair out of his eyes, shaking his head a little, still smirking.
“From the last chorus to the fall. It was hilarious and no, you’re not going to forget that for... a while. I’m Gerard.” The boy’s voice is silky and low as he introduces himself.

“Mmm...”

“What?” Gerard asks, face beautifully confused.

“Oh God you weren’t supposed to hear that. Okay I’m Katie. I’ve got my stuff ready.” I try to change the subject from my subconscious noise of approval and awe, mentally thanking God for my success.

“Yeah I saw it by the door. All three suitcases.” Gerard chuckles, making a small blush creep to my cheeks again.

“Nobody said pack light.” I grimaced, slightly embarrassed at the amount I packed. Okay I practically threw my wardrobe in the freakin’ bags but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, right?

Then it struck me. “Wait, how the frick did you get into my house?” I turn all dramatic and eye Gerard suspiciously. Then I realise I probably look like a short-sighted possum and immediately try to look...normal.

“You left the doors wide open.” Gerard says simply, making me shrug in an ‘okay, at least you’re not a creepy stalker, so it’s fine by me’ kinda way.

I lock up the house and Gerard carries all three of my suitcases over the road to his house. I follow suit, skipping along in my Barbie pyjamas, next to a darkly beautiful boy who I’ve only just met, to live in his house for the next ten months. Am I excited? Yes. I’m also shitting bricks. The front door suddenly swings open and a blonde lady runs out and scoops me into her arms. Wow.

“Ermm.. Hi? Take it you’re Donna?” I smile at the lady and she nods frantically returning the grin.

“Yes! So lovely to finally meet you my dear! Please, make yourself completely at home. Do whatever you want, don’t wait to ask for permission. You’re welcome in the Way family, okay?” She’s very... welcoming. I chuckle, nodding as she guides me into the house. It smells like cookies. “I baked some cookies for everybody!” Donna calls up the stairs, causing a young, skinny boy to thunder down them, saying something about how he’d kill for one of her chocolate chip ones.

Donna leads me into the kitchen. It’s cosy and warm with its old fashioned furniture and antique kitchen ornaments. I grin, taking a seat on the wooden table. Donna serves up a large chocolate chip cookie on four plates and a glass of water each. Gerard sits next to me, the lanky boy sits opposite and Donna sits next to him.

“Tuck in guys!” Donna says, making me take a bite of the cookie. It’s like heaven in my mouth. It’s still warm, crispy on the outside and gooey in the middle with blobs on semi melted chocolate.

“Mmm... Donna these are seriously amazing.” I compliment. Gerard chuckles in agreement and the other boy shovels half of the cookie in his gob, nodding slightly.

“It’s the only thing she can cook. Seriously though, she incinerates most food. I’m Mikey, by the way.” The lanky boy smiles up at me bashfully and immediately like him. He must be a good listener, because he seems a little shy. He’s cute looking with scruffy brown hair and glasses perched on his nose. He’s not as good looking as his brother but he’s definitely going to be gorgeous when matured.

“Nice to meet ‘ya Mikey.” I smile back, noticing he’s eaten his entire cookie already. “Blimey! You’re an eager beaver.” I giggle, gesturing to his empty plate as he grabs yet another cookie. Gerard suddenly makes me jump by spraying all of his water from his mouth over the table, spluttering and coughing. I thump his back, confused.

“Eager...”Gerard laughs, spluttering a little still. “Eager beaver?!” His voice goes all high pitched as he giggles and coughs. Donna chuckles, wiping up the mess he made and Mikey just sits there, giggling between mouthfuls of cookie.

“What?” I ask, tilting my head slightly at Gerard. His eyes cloud over with warmth as he shakes his head and chuckles.

“Where the heck did you get that saying from?” He stares at me in disbelief.

“I don’t understand what’s so funny!” I shake my head, eyes wide and confused. He just shakes his head again and wanders off into the front room.

“Wow.” Donna says in slight disbelief, eyes stuck at where Gerard was sitting. “I’ve not seen him laugh so hard since before they...” Donna stops for a moment, before absentmindedly saying, “Okay Mikey, why don’t you help Katie here unpack? Then I want you to get ready for your Frank’s.” She smiles half heartedly then takes our empty plates and turns to wash them up.
Before who what?

*

Curiosity nags me as I unpack, so I decide to ask Mikey what Donna did...or didn’t say. He’s hanging some of my clothes in my wardrobe, humming along to my stereo.

“I’m insane, well I can feel it in ‘ma bones,” He sings quietly in a light, innocent voice.
“Hey Mikey,” He looks up at me, smiling a little.

“Yeah Katie?”

“What did your Mum mean about Gerard and before ‘they’ did whatever?” I ask. Mikey scrunches up his face adorably as he replies.

“Oh umm... I don’t think it’s my place to say anything, but Gerard had a real problem with a lot of jocks from his old school, and then, uh... one of the fights got pretty ugly and it scared him. A lot. He might end up telling you one day.” I nod, not wanting to pry, still trying to push away my curiosity.

“Oh, kay then. So you like Falling In Reverse?”I ask, nodding to my stereo. He nods happily and continues humming.

*

C’mon. Mamma Mia is such an amazing movie!” I giggle, poking Gerard in the side.

“Yeah. I know you love the songs, is ...Honey Honey your favourite? Maybe?” He winks, making me feign anger as he picks The Ring from the DVD cabinet. “Plus, we don’t have that movie.”

“I didn’t think anybody would ever witness me at a moment of embarrassing weakness. And I..uh- kinda brought it with me. And High School Musical.” He laughs, shaking his head. “Don’t even laugh those movies were so emotional.” Gerard looks at me as if to say ‘are you freakin’ serious?'

“Well, seeing as I am your babysitter for tonight, we’re going to watch The Ring.” He smirks, sauntering back to the sofa after pushing the disk into the player.

“Oh shut up. You’re not my baby sitter! Donna just so happens to be working a night shift and Mikey just so happens to be sleeping over at Francis’ or something.” I sit next to Gerard, crossing my legs on the comfy sofa.

“Frank’s.” He corrects me, “Plus, I’m three years older than you, therefore you are my responsibility and we are going to watch The Ring.” He says defiantly, making me pout as the stupid movie starts.

*

“She needs to wash her hair. You could fry chips on that grease.” I state bluntly as the stupid mental girl crawls out of the well. Gerard laughs and shakes his head.

*

“I swear she’s dead?”

“Katie, this is a flashback.” Gerard rolls his eyes at my utter confusion. I just huff kick my legs up onto his outstretched ones.

*

“It’s been seven days. That bitch should be dead.”

“Katie she’s passed on the curse already.” Gerard snorts. “What is there to not understand about this movie?”

“Well Mamma Mia’s a lot easier to follow. And all of the girls have clean hair.”

*

Oh God. She’s crawling out of the well. Wait how the hell did I get near a well?
Oh right it’s on TV.
What? Shit she’s climbing out the Tele! OH MY GOD SHE’S GONNA GET ME!
Why can’t I move? Oh crap I’m dead meat. She’s giggling! What the actual heck?
Who giggles when they have greasy hair?

“Katie?”
Someone just said my name. It sounded like...Gerard’s voice!

“Katie?”
And again! Oh my God! She’s in front of me. Crap.

“BITCH TAKE GERARD INSTEAD!” I scream at her, before I hear my name once more.

“Katie!” Gerard shouts, shaking my sleepy body slightly. I shoot up, panting as I survey my surroundings and realise I’m in the Way’s front room, on the sofa with my legs propped on Gerard’s.

“Bitch, take Gerard instead? Wow Katie! You’re oh so kind!” Gerard feigns hurt as I give him a wobbly smile.

“Oops.” My lopsided smile just makes Gerard chuckle. He takes the disk out of the player into the case and wanders off into the kitchen.

“Dinner?” I hear him shout. I wait a moment, then realise he’s probably addressing me.

“Oh uh..Yeah okay?”

“Delayed reaction...” He teases as I join him in the kitchen. “What’dya fancy?”

You.

“Ermm.. I don’t know. I’m not too hungry so probably something small please.” I jump up onto one of the counters, swinging my legs back and forth as he nods.

“Me too. Ermmm... Well, uh do you like bacon?” At that very B word my head snaps up. I practically drool at the thought of bacon. “I’ll... take that as a yes...” he chuckles. I quickly shut my mouth, realising I probably look like a dribbling horse. In Barbie pj’s. No I have not changed out of these babies.

*

“Here you go. Sorry it’s nothing special.” Gerard hands me a bacon sandwich and I sit at the table, him following suit.

“Oh my, bacon is special.” I frown, opening the sandwich. “Hey, do you have ketchup?”

“Yeah, one sec.” He stands up and opens the fridge.

“Oh and Marmite...” He tilts his head at me in adorable confusion, scrunching his nose up a little.

“Uhh- yeah we do?” He grabs the two and places them in front of me. I squirt a little bit of ketchup on the bacon before I squirt some Marmite underneath.

“Wow! Squirty Marmite!”

“You’re easily pleased aren’t you?” Gerard sniggers. I pull a face at him and begin to eat my sandwich. “Blimey. You are easily pleased..”

I probably look like an orgasming frog. But I don’t care. This shit is tasty!

“Try some Marmite with it.” Gerard shakes his head no and scrunches his face up in disgust. “I dare you. Or is Gee Gee too scared?” I tease, making him grab the Marmite and squirt some on his bacon. He stares up at me, as if to say ‘Bitch I’m gonna do this’ before taking a bite. His disgusted face turns into that of a pleasured one as he chews the food.

“Told ya.” I say defiantly. Gerard doesn’t even reply, instead he takes another bite. I smile triumphantly before eating the rest of my bacon, ketchup and Marmite sandwich.

I think I’m gonna like it here.



A/N TRY THIS SANDWICH I SWEAR IT’S SO FREAKIN’ DELISH.
I also recommend putting marmalade and jam in it as well as the bacon, ketchup and Marmite. Seriously. It’s bonerific.
Okay so I just wanna thank everyone who reviewed and rated. It’s because of YOU that this chapter is up a little earlier! Thank you so much :D
Also, I’ve decided on an ending. It won’t be soon but it’ll be a shock. I shocked myself by thinking of it. Muhahaha .
HAVE A NICE DAY MY LOVELIES:D
Sign up to rate and review this story