Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little bump.. in the road

Perfect never lasts

by WickedDiamond 2 reviews

Mikey and Alicia are in a perfect place in their lives.. of course this means things will change.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 639 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N: This is part one of a story I posted a while ago but then I deleted everything I posted because Ficwad was horrible and I was just done with everything. But A posts here (you know who you are, they don't need to ;) haha)and it drew me back in a bit. Trying to focus on just writing and posting my chapter. So here's part 1 again of this story. Let me know what you think if you want and enjoy =) I quite proud ^^


She sneaks across the floor, taking a big step over their sleeping dog and crawls back into the warm bed with her husband. Even in his sleep he notices her and puts his arms around her without even waking up. It makes her smile so she cuddles closer to him and shuts her eyes, feeling that familiar happiness fill her up. Everything is so perfect.

The next morning she wakes up from Mikey's mouth kissing down her neck and over her shoulder. She laughs softly and tilts her head slightly.

"Mmmm, morning sleeping beauty" Mikey whispers before he starts kissing her neck again.

"Mmm.. morning." She smiles sleepily and turns around in her husbands embrace. Their lips meet and the small, innocent kisses soon turn deep, needing as her body wakes up quickly under his touch. Mikey's hands work their way inside her t-shirt and a tiny moan escapes her mouth. That's all Mikey needs before he slips her shirt off and rolls them over so he's on top of her. She gasps and giggles before their lips meet again. Mikey's kisses are hungry as theyr grow deeper and she can feel her head spinning and her body screaming for him.

The morning is probably her favourite time to do it. The morning sun stroking their bodies and her head still foggy from sleep. Especially when Mikey wakes her like this and knows exactly what she wants and needs. It's slow and loving this morning, the couple clinging close to each other as they move in unison and it doesn't take long before they moan each others names and collapse on the bed.

He rolls to the side while holding onto her so she cuddles closer and lays her head on his chest, stroking her fingers along his stomach. He sighs contently and strokes her hair.

"Wow.." She breathes after a while when her breathing is back to normal. Mikey chuckles quietly and strokes her hair and face gently.

"Wow indeed." He says with a smile before tilting her face up to his and planting a soft kiss on her lips. They stay in bed for a while, reluctant to get up and start their day. But eventually they sigh and crawl out of their warm embrace and put some clothes on.

Alicia start making coffee in the kitchen as Mikey gathers his things. She doesn't drink coffee at all but her husband is addicted so she makes it for him with an amused smile. Her husband the caffeine addict.

"What are you smiling about?" She hears his voice mumble before he slips his arms around her waist and kisses her shoulder slowly.

"Oh, nothing. Just feeling happy." She says, turning over in his embrace as they share a few more kisses. Alicia hands him the coffee and he thanks her with another kiss. They both get ready for their day and Alicia drops Mikey off at the bands LA studio before driving all the way to the lab she's gonna be at today.

Everything feels perfect and she's so insanely happy she can't even put it into words. Mikey is happier than ever and Alicia is excited about this new 'job' and their relationship is better than ever. Life is so wonderful... she should have known it was going to come crashing down.
Sign up to rate and review this story