Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little bump.. in the road

How did this happen?

by WickedDiamond 2 reviews

Alicia has to deal with some news and reaches out to her friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 881 words - Complete

1Exciting
A/N: This is part 2 of this story. They're all pretty short because it started as a one shot but then I split it into 7 parts. I hope someone likes it =) I'm very proud of this story and it is my first ever Mikey/Alicia story. Enjoy and more will come soon xo


"Shit.." She cries before sniffing and stopping infront of the mirror. She has been pacing back and forth in the bathroom for almost an hour now and she's still freaking out. She puts her hands on the sink and looks at her tear stained face.

"Shit!" She cries as tears keep falling and she grabs the test again and tries to let it sink in. It doesn't make any sense at all but after 3 tests she needs to face the facts. She sinks down to the floor with the test in her hand. She's pregnant...

She cries for a while on the hard floor before pulling herself together, she's so grateful that Gerard wanted to have some brother time today and she's home alone. Her hands are shaking as she throws the tests away, wrapped in a bunch of napkins so Mikey won't accidentally find it.. She laughs at herself and realises she's seen way too many movies before sniffing and walking into the livingroom. She curls up on the couch and dries her tears away. Her mind's going 100 miles per minute and she's freaking the hell out. She grabs her phone and dials the only person she could think to talk to right now.

"I need your help." She sobs into the phone as Jamia picks up and that's all it takes. No questions, Jamia is on her way and she slowly hangs up the phone and curls up even more on the couch. She would have called Sarah but that will have to wait.. she needs Jamia. She needs someone who will understand.

After a while the door opens with the spare key and she hears Jamia taking her coat off quickly.

"Alicia... where are you?.." She calls into the house but a few steps in and she can see her on the couch and rushes over.

"Alicia.. oh my god. What's wrong?" She asks with worry flashing in her eyes. Jamia pulls her close and holds her while she sobs, not demanding an answer yet but just holding her as she cries. Then after a while Alicia manages to calm down a bit and takes a few deep breathes. Jamia pulls away slowly and takes her hand.

"Alicia... what's wrong?" Jamia tries again and this time Alicia clears her throat and sits up a bit to face her. She takes a deep breathe before meeting her friends eyes.

"I'm pregnant." She says with a shaky voice. She can see a short flash of excitement go over Jamia's face before she remembers that Alicia was crying her eyes out and this is the reason. Jamia furrows her brows and tilts her head.

"Wow... um... is that bad?" She asks carefully and Alicia starts crying again.

"Yes! Very bad... I... we haven't even talked about it and I don't even know if I want kids... and I'm on the pill. How did this even happen!?" Alicia is in a state of panic by now and Jamia has to grab her and shake her gently so she meets her eyes.

"Alicia! Calm down.. ok, you have to breathe." She tells her, stroking her arms slowly and after a while she's calm again. It took some deep breathes but she's ok for now.. as ok as she can be.

"Listen to me, ok?" She just nods, so Jamia continues talking while holding on to her friends hands. "First of all you're gonna go to the doctor and have a real test. The home tests can sometimes be faulty. Then if you're really pregnant you're gonna figure out what YOU wanna do. Not you and Mikey but.. YOU." Jamia finishes and Alicia nods slowly.

"I took 3 tests." She whispers after a while and Jamia smiles and shakes her head.

"Of course you did, sweetie. It's still not 100%.. Do you want me to go with you to the doctors?" Alicia just nods slowly. She hates the doctors but she knows she needs to go now.

"Ok.. Let me just call Frankie to let him know I'll be a while and we can go right away." Alicia nods again and Jamia squeezes her hands before taking her phone into the kitchen to call her husband. Alicia curls up on the couch feeling completely numb and with 100's of thoughts spinning around in her head. What will she do? How will she tell Mikey? Does she want it? She sits on the couch lost in thought until Jamia comes back and nudges her a few times.

"Is it time to go?..." She asks her friend and Jamia smiles softly.

"Yeah.. but you should change out of your pyjamas first." The girls laugh softly and Alicia changes into real clothes and then they're off to the doctors. She has never been this scared in her life. She's gotten lots of tattoos, she's swam with sharks and she's jumped out of an airplane.. but this is as scared she's ever been in her entire life.
Sign up to rate and review this story