Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little bump.. in the road

A little help from my friend

by WickedDiamond 2 reviews

It's official and Alicia needs to deal with the news.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 717 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N: Once again this is a very short part. Here's part 3 for whoever reads this. I hope someone likes it and please enjoy. Let me know what you think =) I'm still very proud of this story and nobody can change that.


"You're definitely pregnant." The doctor says, walking into the room with a big clipboard. He's reading on a paper that she assumes is her file or something like that. They've been there for hours, running tests and poking and probing her.

"Great." Alicia says with tears in her eyes and sarcasm in her voice. The lump in her throat growing as she fights the tears from spilling.

"I understand this can come as a big surprise for someone on the pill but it's still not 100%. But you're perfectly healthy and the featus will be as well." Hearing him call it the featus made the reality of the situation smack her in the face and she tries to catch her breath. Her head is spinning out of control and she fights to keep her focus on the situation at hand.

"So...um.. what's my deadline. How long until there's no going back from this?" Alicia asks the doctor, looking him straight in the eyes. The man seems surprised which she understands but she's freaking out here and she needs answers.

"Well you're only one week along right now so 5 more weeks at the most until we can no longer do an abortion. I would recommend deciding as fast as possible of course but 6 weeks is the limit accordning to the law." He tells her and she nods slowly.

"Thank you.. I just need to think.. and talk to my husband." She tells him quietly and he nods.

"Of course mrs. Way. Well here's my number and when you know what you want to do, give me a call and we can make an appointment." Alicia puts his number in her pocket and jumps off the hospital bed. She quickly redresses as she's eager to get out of that room. They say their thanks and she promises to call soon.. Now all she has to do is decide what it is that she wants. She checks her watch as they leave the clinic and sighs.

"Mikey will probably be home by now. Thank you for doing this with me." She says with a half smile and Jamia smiles back and hugs her.

"Of course. I know how you must feel.. I was a wreck." They laugh and walk over to Jamia's car slowly. She might be dragging her legs a bit..

"I'm not sure I'm ready to go home.. I don't know what to tell Mikey." She whispers as Jamia starts the car. Jamia turns the engine off again and nods slowly, thinking.

"How about this, We go to the mall and have some ice cream and then I'll drive you home. I won't tell Mikey anything and you can decided if you wanna tell him or if you wanna say we just had a girls day.. which isn't that big of a lie." Jamia smiles a tiny smile and nudges her with the elbow.

"Deal." She smiles back halfheartedly before sighing and leaning back in the seat. "God Jamia.. I don't know what I would have done without you today." They hug again and Alicia is feeling extremely emotional and all over the place as she fights back tears for the 100th time that day.

"Us girls have to stick together." Jamia says with a smile before starting the car again and heads to the mall instead of home to Alicia's place. She just needs some time for this to sink in. Eventually it's time to go home though and the fear returnes with a violent blow.

Jamia drops her off at home late that night and she she sneaks inside she finds Mikey half asleep on the couch infront of his laptop. The apartment is dark except for a warm light by the couch. She sneaks inside with her eyes on Mikey, smiling slightly. He looks so gorgeous, sitting there with a focused frown on his face and tired eyes. Not a worry in the world.. And now she's going to ruin everything? What if he hates her.. or leaves her. She can't do this!
Sign up to rate and review this story