Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little bump.. in the road

The struggle to decide

by WickedDiamond 4 reviews

Alicia struggles with her thoughts and tries to make a decision.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 1081 words - Complete

2Moving
A/N: Here is part 4 for you. I'm updating quickly because the story is already written and posted on Mibba. But I want some time between to give people a chance to see it. I like this chapter. It's kind of fluffy and sweet and sad. I like it. I hope somebody else does and please tell me what you think. Means a lot.. more than you might think. Ok enjoy =)


She steps out of her shoes and walks quietly over to him but it doesn't take long before he starts smiling and she knows she's busted.

"Hey Alicia." He says with a crooked grin as he looks up from his laptop and she sighs and walks loudly over to the couch.. just to demonstrate her frustration at being caught and he laughs softly.

As she sits down on the couch he pulls her closer and kisses her softly. She cuddles up to him and closes her eyes, just feeling his left arm around her and his body heat next to her. That's all she wants to think about right now because if she thinks of her day she might freak out again.. Kind of hard to explain so she tries to stay calm.

"You tired, sweetie?" Mikey asks quietly by her ear and she smiles slightly.

"Just a little. I'm good here." She mumbles and she can feel him nodding. He strokes her hair gently as she hears him typing away on the laptop. No doubt working on his secret book that only Alicia and Gerard knows about. She felt so special the day when he decided to share it with her. Because they can be themselves with each other.. completely.. and tell each other anything. Guilt starts creeping up again and she wonders if she can tell him now but it doesn't come out. She can't.. not right now.

"So what have you done today?.. I thought you would be home when I got back.." He asks curiously and she hears him close the laptop and lean back slightly. She cuddles up closer to his side and starts stroking his arm that's around her. She traces the outlines of his tattoo and stays quiet for a while.

"Um... just.. spent some time with Jamia.. Had a bit of a girly day." She says but it almost physically hurts her stomach to lie like that.. Just flat out lie to her husband like that. Aweful! She's an aweful wife. She can feel the panic rising which kind of makes her panic even worse. She feels tears come to her eyes and she sobs quietly.

Mikey reacts immediately, pulling away and lifting her up so he's looking at her.

"Alicia, what... what's wrong??" He sees the tears falling and she can see his worry all over his face as he looks into her eyes.

"It's nothing.. nothing. It's just been a long day." She lies again! Just lying straight to his face.

"Did something happen?" He asks, holding her hands but she just shakes her head, full out crying now. "Oh, honey." He whispers and pulls her into a hug, so warm and comforting.. so loving that it makes her sob even more. They sit on the couch for a while, Mikey holding her close and Alicia crying.

After a while Alicia is laying against his chest and he's stroking her hair gently as he whispers sweet nothings in her ear. She feels super emotional and she's guessing it's to do with her newly discovered condition.. but annoying none the less.

"Alicia pleace.. I hate that you're upset. Talk to me." He says quietly but she just cuddles closer and sighs.

"I can't." She whispers, not looking at him. She doesn't dare meet those eyes right now.

"Why? Alicia, please. You can always talk to me." He pleads with her, trying to make eye contact. She just mumbles an 'I know' before burrying her face in his shirt. Mikey sighs and strokes her hair again and rubs her back a little bit.

"How about we go to bed and try this conversation again tomorrow?" Mikey asks after a while and she nods slowly, not letting him go. Holding on for dear life. Just the idea of losing him scares her to death.. She can't lose him.

"Oh, sweetie.. What happened today?" He whispers almost to himself before lifting her into his arms and carrying her into their bedroom and puts her carefully down on the bed. She's still holding on with a tight grip to his shirt so he has no other choice than to crawl into bed right away. He pulls her close and turn off the light but neither of them sleeps very well that night. She's just glad he's there and she wants it to stay that way for as long as possible.

How can she tell him.. she's terrified that she's gonna lose him if she does but now he knows something is wrong. What will she do? She finally falls asleep but it's a worried, fitfull sleep that doesn't last long.

Alicia spends the next couple of days avoiding Mikey as much as she can and keeping to herself. She's thinking over what to do with this little creature inside of her. Jamia told her to focus on what she wants so she's been trying to do that. But the days are passing quickly and she needs to talk to Mikey.

He's been trying to bring up the conversation again but she tends to walk away from him or changing the subject and she can tell that he's upset about it. But she's so scared of telling him. She couldn't take it if he left her.

She really wants this baby.

A small part of her was so overjoyed by the news that day and as scared as she is she needs to be honest with herself. She's been talking a lot to Jamia and apparently Frank knows now as well.. awesome..

She feels bad that Mikey wasn't the first to know but she likes the moral support. But the days are flying by and she needs to tell him. She needs to.

This is the mantra she's using as she takes the car and drives over to Gerard's house.. Mikey's moral support as he doesn't understand what the hell is going on. He must have been so worried.. Aweful wife.. aweful! But the time has come and she's going to tell him. This is it!
Sign up to rate and review this story