Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little bump.. in the road

Coming clean

by WickedDiamond 1 review

Alicia knows what she wants and now she just needs her husband back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 1322 words - Complete

1Moving
A/N: Ok here's part 5 for you guys and then after this there are 2 more parts. I ended it at lucky number 7 ^^ I've gotten som new reviews and some awesome people have been liking this so I'm in a good mood and here's part 5 for you all. I love everybody who commented and it measn the absolute world to me. Enjoy!


She rings the doorbell a few times, being more impatient than usual but she needs to do it while she has the guts. Lynz opens the door with Bandit and Alicia can't help smiling.

"Heeey Alicia! Been a while." They hug tightly before Lynz drags her inside.

"I know.. sorry. I guess you've heard about my craziness..." She says, not meeting her eyes.

"Yeah.. a little bit. Mikey seems miserable." She says carefully and a wave of guilt hits her hard. Lynz squeezes her hand gently.

"He's in the kitchen with Gee." She says smiling and she nods and kisses Bandit's cheek before going over to the kitchen. She hears muffled talking so she stops right outside the door and listens intently for a minute.

"I just wish I knew what it was.. if I did something.. I don't wanna lose her." She hears Mikey's voice but it sounds sad and rough. He sounds more upset than she thinks she's ever heard him.

"You're not gonna lose her, Mikes. We just have force her to talk. Maybe lock her in a room with you or find some truth spell.." She bites back a laugh and shakes her head as she hears Mikey chuckle at his brother. Gerard would do anything for Mikey, even impossible things. She takes a deep breath and pushes through the door.

The guys look up at the same time and she can see that Mikey looks really tired and miserable. Gerard stands up, always the protective older brother, but Mikey shakes his head.

"Gee, it's ok.. Give us a minute?" Mikey asks but it's more of a demand. Gerard grabs his coffee and leaves the kitchen with a final look at her. Now that they're alone her nerves are failing her and she starts shaking. She would have really needed a drink right now but.. she can't, damn it!

"I'm ready to talk now." She whispers and he looks straight into her eyes. The way he always does and she feels like he's watching her soul. He reaches out his hand and when she takes it he pulls her close to him and nods.

"I'm listening." He says, nodding so she sits down right by his side on the barstool and takes a deep breathe.

"Ok.. I just need to get this out so please don't say anything until I'm done." She starts and Mikey just nods and faces her more properly. "Ok.. ok.. That day when I was with Jamia.. I called her because I got some news and I needed her help and supports. Then we went to the doctors and.. I.. Shit!." She takes a deep breathe and closes her eyes. "I'm pregnant."

She opens her eyes slowly and looks at her husband. Mikey has wide eyes and a dropped jaw but at least he's not screaming or.. leaving.

"Wow.." He breathes after a while and shakes out of his shocked state. He stands up, ready to start pacing around.. but it's like he's frozen with shock.

"Wow.." He says again and Alicia grabs his hands and makes him look at her.

"Please say something else.. what are you thinking?" She's desperate.

"You're.. pregnant.. wow.. I... How come you didn't tell me?" He's not mad but he does sound upset. Not what she wanted at all.

"Because.. This wasn't planned at all. I was freaking out and.. I guess I just needed a few days to figure out what I wanted to do. It's so unexpected." Alicia feels tears falling again and she wipes them away quickly. This emotional part is really getting on her last nerve. Mikey stops and sits down again.

"Yeah it's very unexpected but it's reality. So.. I'm guessing since you were ready to tell me you've decided what you wanna do?" He asks carefully and she nods slowly. Please let him feel the same way, she begs as she wipes at her tears.

"I wanna keep it." She says softly and they look at each other for a little while. He reaches up and wipes away a new tear before kissing her gently.

"I'm so so happy you said that." He whispers to her and she looks up in surprise.

"You want it too?" She asks and he chuckles and nods, their faces still close together.

"Yes.. I do. I know we haven't talked about it but.. I want kids with you and I know we can do this." He tells her confidently and she laughs through her tears and throws herself into his arms. New tears falling from her eyes but this time from relief and happiness. Mikey laughs softly and holds her close to him.

"I was so scared you wouldn't want this.." She whispers as he rubs her back.

"I'm sorry you felt that way. Maybe we should have talked about it sooner or decided what we would want.. But you know I'll always be here for you no matter what." He says and the amount of love she feels at that moment is almost too much for her body.. she feels like she might explode or start bawling.. wait she's already doing that.

"I love you so much." She mumbles and he kisses her head lovingly.

"I love you too.. always." They sit like that for a while but eventually they have to pull away. Mikey wipes away a few of her tears before pulling her closer and she lies back against his chest this time instead.

"Wow you're pregnant.. I just.. Wow." Mikey says and they both laugh as he holds her close.

"Yeah I am.. Less than 2 weeks along but.. still." They sit like that for a while, just content being as close as possible. Alicia is so happy that he took it so well and Mikey is so happy that she's not avoiding him anymore and that something this incredible came out of it.

"I can't believe Jamia AND Frank knew before me." He jokes and they laugh together again. There's a knock on the door and Alicia sits up.

"Shit I forgot where we were for a minute." She smiles before yelling that it's ok to come in.

"So it's all good in paradise again?" Gerard asks and they just nod and look at each other.. Mikey looks at her with questioning eyes so she just nods and smiles. Of course Mikey should tell his brother.. No question.

"Yeah it's good.. So Bandit." Mikey says with a smile and picks her up into his lap. She giggles and gives her uncle a hug. That sweet sweet girl almost brings tears to Alicia's eyes again.

"What do you think about having a cousin?" Mikey asks her sweetly and kisses her cheek and that's all that is needed for Lynz and Gerard to scream and run over to hug both Alicia and Mikey. Alicia just laughs and now she really is crying again.. happily crying. The amount of tears she has spilled over the past few days is just ridiculous.

"Oh my god! I had so many guesses but this wasn't one of them. Congratulations!" The girls hug again and Mikey can see the happiness in his wife's eyes. That spark.. and he knows she wanted to keep it all along.

"Congratulations Mikey." Gerard says with a smile and puts his arm around his little brother. He smiles down at his daughters and strokes her hair. "You'll never love anything more." He tells Mikey while keeping his eyes on his beautiful daughter.

"Daddy.. what's a cousin?" Bandit asks and they all laugh together.
Sign up to rate and review this story