Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little bump.. in the road

Happy endings

by WickedDiamond 5 reviews

Mikey and Alicia embrace their new life together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 944 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N: Ok here's part 7 for you and also the last part of this story. I love this ending and and very happy with how this story came out. Please let me know what you thought. This is probably the shortest chapter in the whole story but it's kind of like a conclusion/happy ending kind of thing. I hope somebody likes it. The wonderful baby name is thought of by the wonderful Abbie http://ficwad.com/author/134348 who is amazing and everybody should check out her stuff. Now enjoy the story =) xo


A few nights later they're laying in bed together, it's late but they'd rather stay up talking and cuddeling than sleeping. It's one of those nights and Alicia is thrilled that they got through this together.

"So you're better now?" Alicia asks softly as she cuddles closer to her husband in the dark. He smiles and kisses her forehead as he gently lays his hand on her belly.

"Yes better now." He whispers into her ear and she reaches out and takes his other hand in hers as she feels his warm hand slowly stroking her belly. Everything feels so perfect but she feels worried that Mikey freaked out like that. As usual he can practically read her mind..

"I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it.. I just didn't wanna upset you. I still want this.. it." He tells her and she smiles and squeezes his hand. That's all she wants to hear.

"It's ok. I understand. Sometimes you just need your friend instead." She says and he nods and tilts her head up to meet her lips in a sweet kiss.

"I'm just scared.. you know? Don't wanna mess up or ruin the kid." Mikey says softly and Alicia chokes back a laugh.

"Oh, sweetie. You're not gonna ruin him. He's gonna be so loved." She bites her tounge as she realises what she said and groans. Mikey sits up suddenly and looks down at her. She sighs and groans some cuss words into the pillow.

"Him??" Mikey asks with wide eyes and she just nods and sit up.

"Shit.. I'm sorry. I wasn't supposed to slip." She says sheepishly but Mikey slowly starts to smile and moves closer to her, holding his hand against her belly.

"Him.." He says again in a whisper and she just nods with a matching smile.

"You're gonna have a son, Mikey." She says and he looks up at her, teary eyed and smiling.

"A son.." He echos before jumping her and smothering her with kisses. Well that went better than expected. They fall back on the bed and spend the better part of that night kissing and talking and laying close together. Life is pretty damn good.

3 months after that night little Reietto Garrett Way is born and it's a happy day. Alicia is doing well and Reietto is enjoying his first day on earth. Mikey throws himself in to Gerard's arms and cries happy tears. He swears he can hear Gee bite back a sob as he hugs him tightly.

Mikey gently sits down next to his wife and kisses her sweaty forehead. Alicia sighs and leans into the safe and loving embrace of her husband as she looks down on her son. Her chest is about ready to explode and this is the happiest she's ever felt. She carefully strokes her hand over her sons hair as he sleeps in her arms. A tear slips from her eye as she sighs happily. Mikey strokes her hair and her cheek gently, wiping away the tear.

"You're so amazing. I love you." He whispers to her and this brings a smile to her face.

"I love you too, baby." She whispers back. She feels him press a kiss to her temple before very carefully stroking the baby's soft cheek. Gerard clears his throat and smiles at his brother.

"Maybe we should just give the new parents some privacy." Gerard says softly with shiny eyes. Alicia giggles softly.

"Yes... but wait... Gee? Would you like to hold your nephew?" She asks with a soft smile and she can see his entire face light up with excitement.

"Really??" He says excitedly in a quiet tone and Mikey laughs softly.

"Absolutely." He says and Gerard gives him another quick hug. Alicia carefully hands the tiny baby over to his uncle and smiles as she watches Gerard with the tiny thing in his arms. Mikey wraps his arms around her gently, being careful with her which she appreciates.

"I can't believe we made that. Blows my mind." He says quietly and she nods with a sniff.

"Yeah me too. He's so beautiful." She starts silently weeping again as Mikey holds her close. She never thought it was even possible to be this happy.. to feel this complete. But here they are now. She laughs through her tears and cuddles closer to her husband.

Life is good and after all the struggle she went through with the pregnancy and this huge change to their lives.. everything turned out great. She thought life was perfect before but the way she feels right now lets her know how wrong she was. She wanted this more than she even knew, herself and the happiness is overwhelming.

As she lays there in her husbands arms on the hospital bed, watching her brother in law carrying around her son with a happy face she finally knows what happiness is. Welcome to the world Reietto Garrett Way. You're gonna be so loved it's insane. She falls asleep in the arms of her soulmate with a smile on her face. Life is great...
Sign up to rate and review this story