Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Twenty Seven - You Can't Save Me This Time

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

"You saw what they did to me. The damage has already been done, it's too late, Poison."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 1506 words

1Ambiance
A/N Last update until next week! I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter, even though it's not the happiest of chapters, I enjoyed writing it. Thankies to Chemical_30 for reviewing the chapter I posted before! Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)



Chapter Twenty Seven - You Can't Save Me This Time



"Holy fuck." Cherri said as she saw all the cells that they kept the Killjoys in.
"I know."
"Is every cell full?" She questioned.
"More or less, but because they kill a lot each day, there's more room for more Killjoys."
"I didn't even know there were this many Killjoys in the Zones."
"Most of them aren't from these Zones." Lie said, while he was looking through a computer. "They're bringing in Killjoys from other Zones and other citites, too. Apparently this is the main place they take them to be exterminated."
"Which cities are they from?"
"It says they're mainly from Battery City, Electric City and Solar City."
"Anyways, that doesn't matter, all we need to do is get everyone out of here. Is there some sort of button we can press so that they'll just be released or something?" Devi asked.
Attack shot her a glare. "Why would they even have something like that? If they did then a Killjoy probably would've pressed it a long time ago."
"Hey, I'm just trying to help, Attack." Devi held up her hands.
"There's gotta be something. Let me look." Cherri took Lie's place and started searching through the computer.


"God I've missed you, Ace. So fuckin' much." Death said as she wrapped her arms around her sister.
She smiled. "I know, I've missed you, too Death."
Acid wanted some privacy with her little sister, so it was just the two of them in the room. Poison and Avenger were outside, watching out for any Dracs. Poison wanted to get Acid out of there as soon as they could, but because Avenger knew it was the last time she'd ever see Poison and Death, he managed to convince Poison to let the two sisters have some time alone to talk.
"How's everything back at the diner?" She asked.
"Been better, but it could be a lot worse."
"How come?"
Death explained everything to her sister about what'd been happening. She told her that Lypse, Devi, Kitty and Pen had found them and told them everything. She also explained about the situation with Cyanide.
"You haven't asked about Bandit yet."
Lexia almost cringed. Her daughter was a subject she wanted to aviod at almost all costs. She knew that she wouldn't see Bandit again, which hurt her more than anything.
"How is she?"
"Bandit's amazing, she's started crawling and I swear she gets more beautiful every fucking day." Death said, grinning like a mad women while talking about her gorgeous little niece.
Lexia smiled sadly. "She's been doing that ever since she was born."
Death knew something was wrong with her sister. For starters, she was still in the Better Living headquarters, the Lexia she knew would've left the second she could. She'd not said one word about her daughter until Death brought it up plus, she wanted to speak to them all privately one by one. She knew that something wasn't right. Not at all.
"Something's wrong." Death stated.
"Is that a question?"
"No, I already know that something's wrong. Tell me what it is." She demanded.
"I just . . . don't feel so good," It wasn't entirely a lie, she wasn't feeling good at all. "This chip is really fucking annoying me, my emotions are fucking everywhere right now 'cause you guys are here."
"Why because we're here?"
"Before you were here, I barely even felt anything, but when I saw you guys again . . . it felt like every emotion I've ever felt came rushing back in one go. I guess I feel a little shocked after that."
Death nodded, understanding what her older sister was saying, despite the fact that she didn't know her sister was lying to her. Yes, Lexia was in shock from all of her emotions running back to her, but that's not why she was acting strange.
"Death?"
"Yeah?"
"You know that I love you, right?"
"Of course I do. Do you know that I love you?"
She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I do."
She hugged her sister again. "I love you, Vaimey. Always have, always will little sister." A few tears managed to escape her eyes.
"I love you, too Lexia. I'll always love you, big sister."
They talked for a few more minutes until Lexia was ready to see her husband again. She knew that it'd be hard to say goodbye to him, to look in his eyes when she had to push away the man she loved.
Poison knew something was going on with Lexia, it was obvious. Something that bothered him even more was that they'd been there for at the very least thirty minutes and yet not one Draculoid or S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W had paid them a visit. Where they planning something? He was almost one hundred percent sure that they were. They should've left a long time ago.
When he saw her, he tried to speak, but the words were tangled in his throat. The only thing that came out of his mouth was "Hey"
She smiled. She knew that he didn't know what to say just like she didn't know.
"Hey." She replied.
He walked closer to her until his forehead was pressed to hers. He slowly pressed his lips to hers. It was a simple, sweet kiss yet it was something he'd missed so much over the past few weeks. She'd missed it too. She'd missed it so much that it fucking hurt.
He pulled away to see her smiling. "I don't even know what to say right now."
He smiled back. "That makes two of us."
They sat down on the floor when something caught his eye. There were faint lines on her arms, but he knew that they weren't lines. They were scars from what they did to her.
He closed his eyes when a wave of pain washed over him.
"What?" Lexia asked.
"I'm so fucking sorry." His elbows were resting on his knees and his hands were cupping his cheeks, making him look down.
Lexia looked down at her arms and realized that he could see the suviniers of what they'd done to her on her arms. She pulled her sleeves down so that neither of them could see the scars.
"Why are you appologizing?" She questioned.
He looked at her as if she was crazy. "Because it's my fault."
"And how is this your fault?"
"For starters, I kissed Cyanide and didn't tell you, I hurt you and you wanted time alone, then you got fucking kidnapped and then... that happened to you." He gestiured towards her arms.
"I'm the one who over reacted. I got myself into this, Poison. I freaked out and I was stupid enough to go out in the Zones alone. Even when I saw my parents for the first time in six years, I didn't even think about the possiblity that Better Living was behind it."
He shakes his head. "You know what? It doesn't fuckin' matter who's fault it was, we can't go back in time and change it. It's in the past now, but do you know what we can do? We can get the fuck out of here and make sure that you stay you."
"And how are you gonna do that, Poison?"
He shrugs. "Maybe there's a way to remove the chip. Jet, Kobra, Static, Ghoul and Lo are here getting medical equipment for Radio."
"Why does Radio need medical stuff? Is she okay?"
"Long story short, she had cancer a few years ago and now it's come back. Jet's getting medicens to help her. Plus, we're getting kinda low on medical stuff back at the diner from when Rose got them for you."
Lexia nodded.
"Anyways, what are you waiting for? We should go. Now." He said.
"That's the thing, Poison. I can't."
He was instantly confused. "What do you mean you can't?"
"You saw what they did to me. The damage has already been done, it's too late, Poison."
"No it's fucking not. You're still you, Lexia. It's not too late, we still have time."
"Okay, we have time. But do you know how much time? Barely any. The diner's a few hours drive away from here, if you take me back, I might not even last that long. I'm getting weeker, Posison. I can feel it, pretty soon I'm not gonna be me. If you take me back, I could kill you. I could even kill Bandit and there's no fucking way I'm risking that."
"Lexia, we can save you. I know we can."
"For almost two years we've had eachothers backs. We've saved eachother countless times. But you can't save me this time, Poison. It's just too late."
Sign up to rate and review this story