Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 24

by KobraBlaze 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 957 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Hello. I'm gonna try and update on the weekends seeing as its the only time I really have. So here you are. I hope you like it.

Chapter 24
Mikeys POV

A new school?

No, they can't. 
 
That would be awful. Just a load of more kids to make a fool out of me. I don't ever want to go back to my current school but still, a new school?!
I can't handle stuff like that. I don't want every kid staring at me. It was easier when the would see right through me, like I was invisible, except when they want to take their anger out on someone or want a laugh at. 
I don't want to go!

"Mikes, you wer- I mean, look, let's just talk about it, yeah?" Gerard walks me into the kitchen again and we sit on the couch, Frank on the other side of me. 

"Look Mikey, Frank and I don't think it's a good idea going back to Belleville High again. Okay? And I'm sure you don't want to either. So... I've heard of this other school..." Gerard trails off, leaving it at that because that's all he really knows about the school and knows how I'm going to react. 

"Please, don't make me go." I whisper pathetically, after a few seconds of silence. 

"Cuteness, you can't stay at home forever. Maybe, this school will be different." Frank says to me, trying to encourage me to go. 

"I don't know anyone there." I  look up at him. I really don't want to go. Its just going to be like before. If not, worse.

"Well, y'know the Bryars?" Gerard asks me. I nod my head. 
"Yeah, their son, Bob, goes there. I'm gonna talk to his parents about the school. See you already know someone!" Gerard adds. 

"Yeah, but I can't make friends with him that quick. Gee, I can't even make friends at all, except you and Frank. Bob doesn't even know me and why would he want to?" I almost shout, exasperately. I don't understand what makes them think this school will be any different. 

"Mikey! Don't say that about yourself. Any kid that is worthy enough to talk to you, is smart enough to see how great you are. Anyone would be lucky to meet someone like you. I know I sure as hell was." Frank smiles at me, after he says the things he believes in yet that I have a hard time even trying to comprehend. 
"Trust me, Cuteness. You're the best thing in my life, along with Gerard." He finishes. 

I look down, feeling my cheeks blush, pure crimson red. 
"Why don't I head over to Bob's apartment now and see what they say? Want to come?" Gerard suggests but I shake my head vigorously, rejecting the offer, in case I made a fool out of myself, giving Bob a head start to pick on me. 

"Are you sure?... Okay. I'll be back soon guys." Gerard gets up and leaves. Frank pulls me into his lap, like usual, the way I love it and we lie like that for a while. Just thinking. 

After a comfortable silence, I can't help but blurt out "What if they really don't like me again, Frank?" ruining the peacefulness. 

Frank replies straight away. 
"Mikey, if they do, then they are just idiots. But I can guarantee you that there will be somebody that will be friends with you , if not all of them." He squeezes me tighter and I just simply grin. 
"Thanks Frank." I whisper. "I love you." I close my eyes and I hear him whisper into my ear "I love you, too, Cuteness!"

I fall into a light nap and after a while I can hear some talking. I open my eyes and see that I'm still on top of Frank and that Gerard is back. I smile a bit at Frank and apologise for falling asleep on him. He giggles and says it was okay. 

"Hey Mikey." Gerard says very happily and cheery. 

"Hey..." I mumble back, still a bit tired. 

"So I was talking to Bobs parents. They said that it's a good school and that Bob wouldn't mind showing you around and stuff." He explains to me, while putting a pizza into the oven. The subject instantly brings my semi-happy, mood down, remembering the situation. "Apparently, Bob is at some music thing after school. He goes almost everyday they said. He really enjoys it." Gerard adds, really trying to persuade me to go there and by the looks of it he's winning. I really don't like the thought of a new school but it's better than the last one. 

"That sounds cool. You could play the bass, Mikes!" Frank also joins in. I sit there listening to the positive points but only being able to focus on the negative ones. But I'm just going to have to get over them. 

"...Fine" They stopped and looked at me a little surprised. "I'll go." Thy glance at each other and then both hug me as if we achieve something amazing. Well I guess to me it is certainly something different...

"Mikey, you're gonna be fine there!" Gerard says like he's confirming it to me. 

I just hope it is.




*




There you go! Uh... Guess what?! In my Irish Exam Justin Bieber came up and I was just sitting there staring at the paper like 'WTF?!' but it was okay because I started talking about MCR in another part. You really didn't need to know that I guess. But oh well... Please rate or review or both. I don't mind. Or none at all, which ever floats your boat. Oh jeez I need to calm down...
Sign up to rate and review this story