Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 11.2

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 177 words

0Unrated
Anthony looked over at Mike, "No - Good Nesmith. East Valley High. Angie's boy - toy." He said with a smile. "Yeah! How'd you remember?" Mike exlaimed. "I never forget Angie's boyfriends... Ya know just in case I have to break a few bones." Anthony smirked devilishly. "Yeah." Mike gulped. "I knew you two would some how find each other..." Anthony sighed. The memories floodedd back to my high school years. Mike was a year older than me and he and I were the most controversial couple in the school: The tall, handsome, smart mouthed Texas outcast loser and the cute, friendly, goody two-shoes foreign girl. "We're not together." Mike said. "Yeah? Why?" Anthony asked. "She's with a friend of mine." He replied blandly, "And they're madly in love." "That's funny." Anthony sighed. "What?" I asked. "You two go to school together, love each other to death, grow up, go your seperate ways, meet back up and you," He says as he points to me, "End up with his friend." "Yeah that sure is funny." Mike sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story