Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Am I More Than You Bargained For Yet?

Patrick's A Doctor?!?

by annabel-lee 0 reviews

New Chapter!!!!!! :D I'm also starting the next chapter today, so it shall be up sooner rather than later (I'll probably type it up when I get back from work Wednesday or Tuesday this week).

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 1580 words

1Exciting
It's here! Finally, right? Anyway I'm sorry it took so long. I'd like to thank CosmicZombie, killjoy_blackrose, xXLaylaxX, my friends Ethan, Nathan, Wemma, Madison, Leah, Jamie, Andreas, my boyfriend Kenny, and my dad. I had something written and scrapped it and I worked really hard on this, so I hope you enjoy it. Thank you all for your love, support, and patience! Please leave R&R!


Frank's POV 
Two days later...



"So what are you up to later?" I asked Gerard casually as Mrs. LeEnderman continued on about the difference between affect and effect. 

"Pete, Patrick, Steph, Mikey and I are going to hang out downtown." he said grinning as he shaded the girl he was drawing. 

"Sounds fun," I responded. His friends were probably so cool. I hadn't actually met Pete and Patrick, but they sounded awesome. And Mikey was pretty cool too. 

"Yeah," he responded as he drew two tendrils of hair that had escaped the girl's loose bun. "Hey Frank, would you like to come with?"

Oh. My. God. I had a mini-heart attack. 

"S-sure," I stuttered. This will be epic. 


Just after school
Still Frank's POV



I looked frantically through my closet, tossing every rejected item on the floor. 

Shirt. I needed a shirt.

Eventually, I decided on a black V-neck that was sorta tight fitting. I picked out a pair of red skinny jeans and a pair of my black, fingerless, skeleton gloves. 

After about fifteen minutes of fussing with my hair, my black fringe was straightened and I felt I looked presentable. Then the question came up. 

Eyeliner or no eyeliner?

Well, he might think I look like a freak if I wear eyeliner (just like all the jocks say I am...) and never want to hang out again. Or maybe he'd be cool with it?

But what if he calls me emo?

Or a freak?

Or a f@g?

Or his friends laugh at me?

My head spun with all of the possible ways that I could get totally rejected and I started to feel sick to my stomach. I shook my head, trying to clear my head of negative thoughts, and decided against the eyeliner. I wanted to put it on, but honestly I REALLY wanted Gerard's friends to like me. I really wanted Gerard to like me. 

Was it normal to want someone to like you THIS much? I couldn't totally figure it out. Something about him just...captured me. I couldn't help but think about him. 

I looked at my cell phone to check the time and realized that if I didn't leave soon I'd be late.

I gave myself one last glance in the mirror, went down stairs, put my shoes on, and went out the door and into the car. 

"Bye Mom!" I called to her as I pulled out of the driveway. 

"Bye Sweetie!" I heard her say as I rounded the corner. 





Gee's POV


Pete was on top of Trick in the middle of making out with him (Trick was protesting slightly at the public display of affection, but it was obvious he was enjoying it) when the door bell rang.

Frank. 

I opened the door to find him biting his bottom lip, standing with his hands shoved in his pockets. I could sense nervousness. 

"Hello," I said with a small grin as I opened the door, gesturing for him to come in. 

"Hi," he said nervously as he stepped in. I was right, he was nervous. I found this strangely amusing. 

There was a sudden thud from the living room. I turned around to see Pete and Patrick on the floor (Pete grinning like a maniac and Patrick trying to button his shirt back up as fast as possible). Frank giggled-

Wait, he's GIGGLING. Not laughing, but GIGGLING. Oh my god, that's so cute! His laugh sounds like a kid's!

-causing Patrick to blush a deep red and Pete to laugh histarically. I burst into laughter at the entire scene because it was just too hilarious, which is when Steph walked in. 

"Nice hair, Patrick," she said with a sly grin, pointing out the fact that Trick's hair was now sticking up in various directions from having Pete's hands fisted up in it. 

"Who's ready to go?" Patrick asked quickly, trying to save himself from more embarrassment. 

Later downtown with the group
Still Gerard's POV


Pete was walking on the top of a wall. Frank was concerned and seeing as Pete was twelve feet off the ground and Frank didn't know Pete wouldn't break something if he did fall, this made sense. We had already gone to Starbucks and, of course, Mikey and I each had ordered multiple coffees. 

I slowly drank the last sip of my last cup, savoring the smooth, bold, rich flavor as Pete, Trick, and Steph shared a laugh about a joke I hadn't heard and Mikey and Frank talked about internet memes. It was a delicious last sip indeed. 

Mikey was doing really well. He was completely in control of his hunger and never seemed to be trying to fight back the urge to feed. He even seemed to be having fun. 

"Gerard, why is a raven like a writing desk?" Frank called. Oh my god, the age old question from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I pondered a moment. I knew it was originally intended to have no answer, but after the first time reading it as a vampire I spent months at a time looking for answers. 

"They may both be used to produce notes, although they might not sound sweet." I responded, trying to keep myself from drifting into a Shakespearean tone of voice. Frank stared for a moment, then looked toward Mikey, then turned back toward me. 

"How did you think of that? I mean, it's obviously right, but that's so...out there." 

"I spent a long time looking for an answer because the one who thought up the riddle intended for there to be no answer." 

"Oh," Frank replied. "So what should we do now?" Pete looked over with mischief in his eyes. 

"Strip Poker!" he exclaimed, earning a disapproving glare from Patrick. Steph raised an eyebrow. 

"Why are you so eager to get everyone undressed? You'd probably get enough of it later tonight." Steph questioned. 

"Pete could never get enough of it." I stated jokingly.

"Fuck you Way!" Pete exclaimed, leaping towards me. 

"Fuck!" I felt my body crash against the cement. Shit! Pain filled my entire body. "What the hell Pete?!" 

"Shit! Dude, I didn't mean to-Fuck you're bleeding." 

I felt warmth spreading on the back of my head. Holy-Fuck fuck fuck this is bad. 

Pete got off of me and I sat up. There was blood on the side walk. 

I saw Mikey wince and saw the glint of his lengthened canines. Fuck. Steph dragged Mikey away and Pete was visibly suffering. 

"I got it. Go." Trick said to Pete as he helped me up. Frank looked terrified. I felt my canines lengthen too. Patrick hurried me to a bench and Frank ran to keep up. Patrick sat me down next to him. "Look down." 

He methodically blotted my head with his shirt (which I couldn't remember him removing...) and quickly removed the little pebbles from the wound. "Gee, I'm sorry, but I'm going to need to cut your hair." 

"Okay." I said with a whimper as he pulled out another pebble. 

"Fuck. Oh my God!" Frank screamed. I heard the sound of a phone button being pressed. Oh shit...

"No!" Patrick shouted. 

"What?" 

"Don't! He'll be fine. I'm a doctor." 

"How-"

"It's not important! Go get Pete, Mikey, and Steph cold water."

"What? Why?!"

"Just do it!" I heard Frank run off into the distance. "Gerard, I'm taking you back to the house, okay? I need to cut your hair and sterilize this." He picked me up and put the shirt under my head like a pillow before taking off at vampire speed, turning us into a blur. 



Stephanie's Point of View



"Mikey, you're going to be okay. Shh, you're okay." I said, trying to comfort him. I held him in my embrace. The poor kid...having to fight the instinct to feed while he's at his weakest...fate is cruel.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he sobbed. 

"It's okay. It's okay."

Pete brought all of us another round of coffees. From the look on Pete's face, you could see he was freaked out. 

Frank burst through the door. 

Shit. 

"Patrick told me to bring all of you cold water-and apparently he's a doctor-and Gerard-and-" Frank stopped suddenly and took a few seconds to breathe. "He says Gerard will be fine." he said in a shaky voice. I noticed something in his eyes that I couldn't quite place, but now wasn't the time for analyzing facial expressions. 

"Thank you. Do you know where they went?" Frank went wide-eyed. 

"No." He face-palmed. I noticed we were making a scene, but in this situation that was the least of my worries. 

"It's fine." Patrick was wise to tell him to bring cold water because it helps with getting our canines back to normal, and honestly, Mikey needs it. "Thank you for the water. Mikey and Pete just are bad with blood." I said, trying to find a way to explain it without giving us away. 

"Oh. I get it. My cousin gets really sick when he sees blood." Thank god for Franks cousin...
Sign up to rate and review this story