Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 12.2

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 186 words

0Unrated
I introduced Anthony to the boys. "So you're with my sister?" Anthony asked Peter. "I sure am." Peter replied. "You're good to her right?" Anthony pressed. "He is, Tony." I said nudging him. "Uh, Angie, I need to have a word with you. In private." Mike suddenly said. I followed him upstairs and into his room. He shut the door and turned to face me, "You really forgot about me?" He asked. "No." I replied, "I just didn't know you were the same Mike from school... You look so much different from the way you looked before." "Really? How have I changed?" He asked sounding offended. "Mike, you've gotten so handsome. And taller... You even lost the baby pudge." I explained while internaly wondering why I didn't notice it was him before. "But you used to say I was handsome... What happened to that?" He said. "You were handsome then too but you're even more handsome now." I replied. He blushed, "Gee, you sure know how to soften a guy up." He sighed. Another memory hit me. He said that me in school when we faught...
Sign up to rate and review this story