Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 12.3

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-11 - 190 words

0Unrated
"Just like ya used to... Always softenin' me up." He chuckled, "You really didn't remember me?" He asked. "No." I whispered. "All that love we had for each other, all those nights of me sneakin' over to your house and climbin' in through the window just to see you before I went to bed... everything... And you forgot?" He said painfully. "I've always had a hard time remembering things. You know that." I replied. "That's true." He said with a nod. "Can I ask you a question?" I said carefully. "Yeah." He replied. "Why didn't you say anything? Why'd you act like we didn't know each other?" I asked. "Because I was afraid. I promised you that I'd be all of these great things and I'm nothing. I'm just a loser in a band that can't get gigs." He replied. "You're so much more than that, Mike." I said as I touched his arm, "You're so special." "If I'm so special, why didn't you remember me?" He asked as he pulled away. I opened my mouth to speak. "Don't answer that." He mumbled, "It's not your fault I'm so forgetable."
Sign up to rate and review this story