Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Shut Up

by TheBalladOfChristian 0 reviews

Oneshot inspired by Blink 182's song Shut Up

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 470 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat in my room with the music blasting. I can't keep living like this. I love my girlfriend Christian so much but lately we've been having such a rough time.

"Shut the fuck up!" She said from downstairs. Great, we're going to fight again. I heard her come stomping up the stairs. "I'm going fucking deaf, you're always too loud!"

"Everything's too loud!" I screamed back. She stopped in her tracks and sat down next to me. I turned my music off and watched her sigh and look down.

"Now that all of my friends left this place is fucking dead! I wanna move out, when can we move out?" She whined and grabbed my sleeve gently with both of her hands.

"This shit has got to stop!" I screamed at her. She stood back up and walked out. Yes, I felt terrible for screaming at her. It's everyday though. Always complaining about where we live. I have such a headache now. I think I'll take a nap.

"Get the fuck up!" She said, punching my arm, waking me from my sleep.

"What?"

"Your life is meaningless, it's going nowhere!" She's referring to my dreams of being in a band. "You're going nowhere! Get a job!"

"Baby, I..."

"You're just a fuck-up!" Ouch, that hurt. "I'll live alone instead!" I shrugged. "You don't care."

"I know I don't care." And we ended it at that. She walked out of the room. I'm tired of this. She wants to live alone? Good, let her live alone. I can't handle this anymore. I packed my bags and started for the door. I heard her on the couch crying. I can't do this, but I have to.

"Where are you going, Brendon?" I heard her half-cry, half-ask.

"Out."

"You weren't going to tell me?"

"I'll never ask permission from you!" I screamed and walked out of the door. About 20 minutes later I got a call from her.

"So you just leave without even telling me whe-"

"Fuck off, I'm not listening to you!" I yelled into the phone, people started staring at me.

"Come home." She pleaded.

"I'm not coming home, I'm never coming home." I quickly hung up and walked into the airport. I was going back to Las Vegas.

I walked along a bridge, somehow I had brought some kind of liquor. I had passed out quickly after drinking out and found myself right outside of the airport when I woke up. I bought a ticket and got on my flight when they called for it.

I tried to sleep on the plane, but I couldn't. I kept thinking about the nights that were like this. We had to get through then, how did we get through? It was time for me to leave though. I ran away from her.
Sign up to rate and review this story