Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 12.5

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-11 - 194 words

0Unrated
"You do?" I asked nervously. "Do you remember when we were in the back of my car and I almost made love to you?" He asked. "Yes." I replied. "Do you remember when I told you that I'd never stop loving you and that one day we'd get married?" He asked. "Yes." I whispered. "Do you remember when I told you that no matter what happened I'd always be yours?" He asked as he stepped closer to me. "Yes." I replied as tears began to fall. "Well I'm still yours... No matter what happens between you and Peter." He said as he backed up towards the door, "I know your memory isn't that great so make note of that. Cuz it'll never change." With that he was gone. Peter came in, "Peter, we need to talk." I said. "If it makes you feel better I already knew." He said softly with a smile. "How?" I asked. "I found Mike's old year book. I saw that you two were voted the oddest couple." He sighed. "I knew that eventually you'd tell me... when you remembered." "I'm sorry, Peter." I whispered. "It's okay." He said warmly.....
Sign up to rate and review this story