Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 12.6

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-15 - 191 words

0Unrated
"How long have you known?" I asked. "About three weeks... Mike said he didn't mention anything because we seemed so happy together." He replied. "Do you still love me?" I asked as I stepped closer to him. He reached out a hand to stroke my face, "Of course I do." He replied. Slowly he brought his face to mine, "I always will." He whispered lettting his lips brush mine. Hungrily he captured my lips and probed them apart with his tongue. Peter had never been so straightforward with his desires and I was getting excited. Suddenly he picked me up and pressed me against the door, "I wanna make love to you." He sighed lustfully. "But we're in Mike's room." I giggled. "I know. We've gotta get back to your pad. So I won't have to cover your mouth." He teased. He put me down and opened the door, "We're goin' for a walk!" Peter announced with a smile. "Great, I'll go get my jacket." Davy said. "No!" Peter yelled. Davy flinched like a confused child, "If you wanted to be alone all you had to do was ask." Davy grumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story