Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Nudist Resort

Chapter 1

by SilverYoko 1 review

It all started out innocent enough, a comment by her mother's boyfriend. But it had gone wrong so quickly. A nudist resort. She couldn't believe it and when she runs into the resort owner's 'peepin...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Koga, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Other - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 2873 words

0Unrated
Fandom: Inuyasha
Pairing: Koga/Kagome Jakotsu/Inuyasha Shippo(OLDER)/Sango
Rating: PG-13ish-R (later)
Genre: Romance/Humor/Angst
Warning: Language, Nudity, Shonen-ai! That is all I can think of
Summary: It all started out innocent enough, a comment by her mother's boyfriend. But it had gone wrong so quickly. A nudist resort. She couldn't believe it and when she runs into the resort owner's 'peeping tom' son...
Beta: None

The Nudist Resort

SilverYoko

"Kagome! Kag! SIS COME ON!"

"Zip it Sota I know!"

Her cheeks were tinted pink as she shoved her clothing in the bag. Her family may intend to gallivant around naked but she had more modesty than that. That and the prospect of old wrinkly men staring at her terrified her more than she could state.

She couldn't believe that Suikotsu brought up the topic to her mother. The doctor may not have any inhibitions for running around in the nude but her mother should! She was a respected, well brought up lady and shouldn't be running around naked. More so when she is dragging her children into it!

She had drug it out as much as she could, she took a forty-five minute shower, pretended she felt sick (she forgot Suikotsu was a doctor), mulled about Buyo (the chubby, female[1] cat really didn't care for this), then finally taking time in packing till Sota came yelling for her. And Suikotsu threatened to call Hojo and invite the poor boy along. That had her running down the stairs.

Her lips were curved downwards in a pout, full lower lip jutting out. One thing she was looking forward to would be a tan, her creamy complexion was one thing she had been known for. And she wanted to get a change now that she had turned seventeen and was heading into senior year. After all it was her last year and she wanted to go out with a bang.

"Come on, come on Kagome. You'd think you were going to your execution the way you are pouting and upset."

"I might as well be you old man! This is your fault. I mean of all places you had to choose a nudist resort!"

She hissed between clenched teeth, her eyes were stormy as she beheld the grinning doctor.

"Well your mother and I agreed both you and Sota need to be introduced to new settings and new ideas. So this seemed like a good idea~ after all you never know how you will meet. If you meet a nice, hot boy then you'll be thanking me instead of damning me."

"Fat chance. The only thing I have to thank you for is that you are letting me bring Sango along!"
Huffing she lugged the suitcase to the car, dragging it along the ground all the while. She mumbled inaudibly to herself, Sango's cheery smile making her more irritated.

The descendent of demon slayers had been all too happy to come along on the little family excursion. Kohaku was coming too of course. He hadn't been so jolly about it and had tried to get out of just as adamantly as Kagome had. And had succeeded just as well as she did.

Kohaku was pouting in the car, Sota sitting beside him playing a handheld game. Kohaku peeking at him through his bangs trying not to seem too interested in what Sota was doing.

This is going to be a long vacation.

"Are you ready Kag? Can you think of all the naked, gorgeous men there! Annnnd~ it isn't like you or I have anything to be ashamed of!"

"Sango! I can't get over how you are reacting to this. Geez and everyone thinks Miro is the perverted one."
The luggage was giving her more trouble, as she looked sideways at her grinning friend. Sango was enjoying this far too much.

"Well! How often is it that you get to see the man of your dreams naked on the first meeting!?"

"Man of your dreams? How the hell do you know Miroku is going to be there?"

"Kagome! That is not what I meant! I am so over him! Besides, this is a nudist resort. How can there not be gorgeous men there?"

"Because old, geeky, wrinkly, creepy, men go there when they have no other way to see a woman naked. Then they go back to their rooms, jerk off and come back to do it all over aga-OW!"

"Don't be such a pessimist! I would've figured that you wouldn't be so scared of showing off your body!"

Pouting once again she stuck her tongue out at Sango, throwing the container of clothing in the trunk finally.

"Alright everyone it's time to get moving!"

The dread that had been clinging at the edges of her sanity finally washed over her as she slammed the car door shut, and shoved Sango's 'big ass' aside. Sota was squashed against her, Kohaku squashed against him, and Sango smooshed against the door. Her mother and Suikotsu were sitting comfortably in the front.

The air conditioner was cranked up, the cold air blowing against her face. Summer was unusually hot and humid this year, making her sticky every day. It wasn't really the heat that killed them but more so the humidity. The school had finally invested in an air conditioner and she was blissfully cold there while at home she was stuck in the sweltering heat.
Apparently this resort was supposed to have a central cooling system so the inside was warm while the people outside played games and swam while they were boiled alive.

And I plan to spend the entire time in the nice, cool heat. Unless of course, like Sango said, there are gorgeous men out there and I feel the need to see what they look like...or call dibs.

The hours seemed to meld together and Kagome had a hard time even keeping her eyes open, her whole body had fallen asleep about an hour and a half ago. All she had seen for the past three hours was country, trees, grass, and more of the same thing. She had thought that it was supposed to be near a beach or lake.

"Augh...Mom..."

Sota had whined about being bored ever since his batteries had died and found out he forgot to pack more (Kagome knew Suikotsu had something to do with this).

"We're only half an hour away Sota."

She had been saying that for the last forty-five minutes and still no resort.

"Exactly, what is a half hour to you?"

She couldn't stop the question as it left her mouth. She was just as bored as Sota, her and Sango's attempt at card playing squashed as each movement jostled them against the door or a body.

"There!"

Kagome squashed herself against the window, trying to see the place. Unfortunately so had Sota, Kohaku, and Sango.

"Get off! You're crushing me!"

"Duck down Kag we can't see!"

"Kagome /move/!"

"I would but I /ican't, dammit!"

They had found where they were supposed to 'live' for the next three or so weeks, and it didn't seem more than just a apartment. The kids shared glances, each wondering how they would fit everyone in that apartment.

"Kagome, Sango you two are sharing a room with the boys. Suikotsu and I have our own as well. There should be two beds in each room so you'll have to share beds but you'll have more freedom and room without us around."

Kagome's mother's smile was bright and cheerful as she handed them the key, kissing each on the forehead, before she gently pushed them in the direction of their rooms.

"W-Wait! Mother!"

"What is it Kagome?"

"W-Well...what do we do? Just take everything off and walk around? How far does the property go? What if we're about to be molested?"

"Kagome you worry too much! There are people around so no on will try and 'molest' you, once you get in your room you're
allowed to roam freely, naked or not, and they have a property line."

Her last attempt to find someway not to be left alone, and naked, had been squashed with Suikotsu's answers.

"Oh..."

Sighing heavily she grabbed her and Sota's bags, making sure her brother was safely beside her. The fact that there would be women around them and looking at her brother didn't set well with her.

She had no idea where Sango was. Kohaku was chatting with Sota beside her and she was left carrying the stuff. She had an inkling that Sango was off already stripping and off to look for guys.

Over Miro my ass, the whole point of you coming here was to
make him jealous.


Irritated as she was with her friend she still felt a pang of sorrow for her, she had been so in love with Miroku willing to take the chance that he would finally be faithful. It had all been in vain, and she was left crushed and alone once more. Chocolate ice cream and sappy movies helped remedy the situation a little, like always they had sleep overs and helped each other get over their love woes.

"Sota get your bag!"

That was all the warning she gave him before she chucked the small thing at him, shoving her way past him. All she wanted now as to lay down in their cool room and relax her weeks away. Preferably clothed.

"INUYASHA!"

"Shut up get away from me!"

"Kyah!"

White, black, and a large skirt tumbled down stairs in a mix of body parts and clothing. Groans and swearing escaped the mesh of people as slowly movement was regained.

"Owww...."

"Oughf...."

"What the hell is wrong with you women!?"

"Excuse me jackass but you were two were the ones who squashed me!"

Her jaw was clenched in anger as she held back the hand that felt like knocking this arrogant boy one. Her wrist throbbed painfully and her tailbone ached. The girl that was lying across her lap was sobbing pitifully as she held onto the red shirt of the teen.

"Inuyasha...why..."

She felt a stab of remorse for being cross to her, but all that did was strengthen her glare towards the unknown boy.

"None of your business bitch!"

"You arrogant ass!"

The bag seemed unusually light as she swung it with full force in the face of the boy, she felt satisfaction as she heard the thud when it connected with his face and his moan of pain.

"Maybe you'll think twice before treating females this way."
Gathering her things huffily Kagome dragged herself, and the girl, off the ground brushing them both off. Giving a bright smile to the female she gingerly made her way up the stairs. She didn't want anymore collisions.

That bastard! Where does he get off yelling at me for something he did! And I think that the girl has a right to know the reason he's leaving her.

She stopped in her tracks as she realized just why this situation hurt her so much.

It's just like...it's just like Sango's break up...and mine...

Her last relationship, and the breakup, hadn't been a particularly nice breakup. It was very messy and hurtful. Things were said that should never have left either's mouth and scars were carved into each of their hearts.

Hiten...

She still held feelings for her ex, and she always would. She grew up with Hiten and grew to love the handsome, olive skinned boy. But his nature and his addiction to having sex was what led her to cry over him countless times and her heart and trust in men to be shattered.

He...he told me...that it was my fault he went and found other women...that I couldn't satisfy him...that no one would want me because I don't let men get close...but he should know why...because he was there...he saw what my father did...

Her vision was obscured with tears, vision going blurry and glassy. She sniffed a few times rubbing her nose her feet shuffling along the ground.

"Ah!"

Her hands were thrown in front of her to protect herself from hitting the ground, her body getting ready for the impact.

"Mhmm?"

She cracked her eyes open slowly, she hadn't hit the ground it still hovered below her. Tilting her head to the side she let out an embarrassed 'eep' before splaying her hands across the broad, tanned chest.
He was naked. Holding her against his chest. And it felt...nice.

Whoa...whoa! Back up there...this man...? I don't even know him and he's...

"What are you doing!?"

"Well I was spying on the females over in the volley ball court but you stepped on me."

His voice was rumbling and deep, coming from somewhere deep in his chest. He was older. She knew that much, but how much older she had no idea. The vibrations from his voice could be felt since she was held against his chest.
Her hands flew back, being held protectively against her chest.

She stared at them like she had been burned. She looked through her lashes, her face colored with a flush. He was wearing a necklace, it looked like the claw of a wolf or the fang of one, it was wrapped in leather. His nipples were pierced, both of them.

She could feel the blood rise to her face, going to the tips of her ears.

"Sango!"

It was the first thought that came to her head. Her friend always the stronger one, always there to protect her. But never when it came to guys. So it was as much of a surprise to her as it was to the man who held her.

"L-Let go! ....Please...."

She remembered that he had, indeed, saved her from a nasty scrape.

"Fine."

"Ack!"

She fell backwards, landing hard on her bottom. Her hand rubbed the tender area gently. She sucked her bottom lip in between her teeth, chewing on the flesh gently to bite back her anger.

She had told him to let her go.

Calloused fingers grabbed her chin, drawing her eyes to bright blue ones. A white fang poked over his lip, a grin splitting his face. Koga found this kid's embarrassment extremely amusing. The flush that adorned her face was added nicely to her pale complexion.

Being twenty-one the owner's son had many privileges/. And he took advantage of each and /every one of them. Over and over. He could tell she was still just a teenage, the way she acted and carried herself told him so. Yet she seemed to have a guarded look to her eyes, and callouses around her heart.

He could almost taste her anger and flustered nature, it came off her in waves. He'd never met such a moody person before, she fluctuated between moods so quickly that it made his head spin. Her lips were open and inviting, he had to remind himself, harshly that she was still a child and the act wasn't an invitation.

"Name's Koga."

"K-Kagome..."

The raven haired teen lost the dazed look in her eyes as she slapped the hand away, her cheeks puffing out in anger.

"How dare you touch me! I mean honestly! I can understand if it was to keep me from falling but what gave you the right to grab my chin and look at me like that!"

His lips curved in a grin, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards.

"So now I have to have permission to /look/?"

"You're damn right you do!"

She was flustered beyond anything she could remember, her fingers trembling and her whole body feeling hot and cold. She ground her teeth as the man named Koga grabbed her belongings.

"It's the least I can do for looking at you, Kagome."

He's mocking me! The bastard is mocking me!

"As you wish, Koga."

"Lead the way."

We're definitely not getting off on the right foot here.

He grinned ruefully as he watched the stiff figure of the teenage female ahead of him. She was trying hard not to stomp away like a child and he could tell that by the stiffness of her spine.

"This is it. Now if you would kindly go I can get the bags inside myself."

"That wouldn't be the gentlemen thing to do, /Kagome/."

White fangs bit down on his lower lip as he tried to keep himself from laughing at her flustered attempts to open the door. She was so angry with him that she kept missing the keyhole.

"Dammit Sango open the door!"

"Here let me...help."

Draping himself across her back, he captured her smaller hand in his larger one and led it to the lock. The click of the lock releasing let him know it was time to draw away, a smug mental smirk in place.

"It was a...pleasure to meet you, Kagome."

He always had to have the last word.
That was until he felt the shoe connect with the back of his head.

"JERK!"

[1] All calicos are female

A/N: HTML tags are the death of me. Reviews will earn you luff.
Sign up to rate and review this story