Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Nudist Resort

Chapter 2

by SilverYoko 2 reviews

It all started out innocent enough, a comment by her mother's boyfriend. But it had gone wrong so quickly. A nudist resort. She couldn't believe it and when she runs into the resort owner's 'peepin...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Koga, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-06 - Updated: 2006-07-07 - 2521 words

1Funny
Disclaimer: For here on out, I DON'T OWN INUYASHA.

what would be going on if I did)

Pairing: Koga/Kagome Jakotsu/Inuyasha Shippo(OLDER)/Sango

Rating: PG-13ish-R

Genre: Romance/Humor/Angst

Warning: Language, Nudity, Shonen-ai

A/N: Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Koga, etc are still demons within this story but the other humans DON'T know about demons existing.

Beta: None


The Nudist Resort

SilverYoko

I cannot believe the nerve of that...that Koga! How dare he act like that! All sultry and sexy like and then he had to drape himself all over me like some man whore! Bastard deserved the shoe to the back of his head, if I'm lucky it'll knock some sense into him. Perverted man! It doesn't surprise me he was peeping on those women playing volleyball.

With more force than needed Kagome threw her bag onto her bed, the bed bouncing slightly under the weight of her belongings. Sango still was nowhere to be found, which Kagome would try to remedy soon. She had seen the girls things here and there in the room; she had a feeling Sango had been in a hurry to get out there.

Her finger tips ran over the material of a shirt, the fabric feeling more comforting in a place where clothing wasn't allowed. She bit the insides of her cheeks her hands now at the tips of the shirt she was wearing. It felt as though her stomach was at her feet and she felt hot all over.

Calm down Kagome, just take it slow. I'm sure that they won't mind if I walk around with my clothing on to get a feeling of what's going on around here. I'm sure if I walked around naked now I'd pass out.

Feeling a bit better with her idea, she felt light headed with giddiness. Even if she wouldn't admit it to Suikotsu she was a bit excited to be here and meet new people. People who weren't afraid to walk around naked; unlike her.

Even with her resolve steeled, she needed to take a deep breath before walking out the door. She was afraid with what she was going to see. At first she ended up walking with her eyes clothes, her hands touching the walls so she didn't fall or walking the wrong way.

If she knew Sango, and she liked to think she knew her, she would be somewhere near the water.

Thinking it was safe to open her eyes she gently cracked open one, then the other before exhaling slowly. So far she had yet to run into any males, for this she was extremely thankful. She didn't do too well when it came to being around men, and it was all the more hard when they were naked and she had just met them.

The sand felt wonderful on her feet not scalding hot, just pleasantly warm. A small curved her features as she watched all the people run around. They all seemed to be having so much fun and were so happy. It didn't even bother them that they were naked and in front of so many eyes.

She stopped for a moment, her toes wiggling in the sand. She wanted to find Sango quickly but the atmosphere was so lulling and just so happy that she wanted to sit around with the people around her.

That was until she saw the tanned male from earlier. And he was openly flirting with one of the volleyball players, whispering in her ear, his fingers stroking her skin.

Her face lit up in anger. For some reason it irked her that he would outright try and molest a female in public. When she was around (the thought that she was the one who just stumbled upon the scene never crossed her mind).

Her small hands were clenched at her sides, her previous good mood, as she stomped across the sand. She wanted to find Sango quickly and drag her off somewhere. Being alone in an odd place wasn't something she enjoyed and she felt awkward, people were looking at her like she was the odd one.

Her arms were crossed against her sides as her stomping slowed to just shuffling. She could see why Koga was so interested in that female. Kagome had to admit that she had nothing in looks on that girl. She knew at some point (very soon) she would have to walk by them. It did nothing to help her self esteem at the moment, the girl was openly flaunting her body giggling and laughing while throwing her long hair over one shoulder.

She had never felt as small as she did when walking by the female and Koga. She could feel Koga's eyes on her, the way that they followed the movements of her body. Up and down.

Her face flamed as she bumped into a well muscled chest. Her fingers twitched in frustration as she slowly brought her eyes upwards, she could feel the man's long hair tickling her face.

"E-Err...I-I'm sorry!"

She bowed her head gently. The man had markings on his face, and cold golden eyes. He looked almost like the Inuyasha character from earlier but taller and much more feminine looking.

She swallowed the retort on the tip of her tongue as she felt his gaze look over her. With as much interest as one would give a gnat. Her hands trembled at her sides, her mouth drawn together in a frown as she tried to stomp away from him.

"Leggo!"

"Woman, do not walk away from this Sesshomaru."

"Well DON'T treat me like shit and maybe I wouldn't walk away from 'This Sesshomaru'!"

She could see the lift of his lip in a growl and she bared her teeth at him. Her patience gauge had been filled and now she was out for blood. Metaphorically speaking of course.

"Do not speak to this Sesshomaru that way, bitch."

A resounding slap and a sting of pain made its way through her hand. She hadn't even registered that she was going to hit him or do anything. All she knew was that she was pissed and her face was burning with embarrassment.

From his expression the male hadn't expected that either. His grip didn't loosen on her arm but didn't get tighter; it was almost as if it was the first time any one person stood up to him. Or had the nerve to hit him.

"Do not treat me that way, jackass!"

Sesshomaru ground his teeth together. He had never in his life been treated in such a degrading way. Women threw themselves at his feet, willing to show him just how much they adored him. His father's fortune had little to do with it but his looks were what got him so many lovers. So what gave this whelp the right to slap him?

When she bared her teeth at him, he bared his fangs right back. He knew that he was being a bit immature with her but he had bit his tongue from the slap and ended up having to bare his teeth at her again.

I must be masochistic for finding some amusement in this situation.

For once he was actually enjoying himself. It was a relief to be treated as human instead of a quick fuck to brag to friends about. And that slap had let him know she had no idea who he really was.

"---and you should be more grateful when someone---Are you listening to a word I'm saying?"

Kagome's hands were waving about in the air, making shapes and trying to prove some point that Sesshomaru wasn't listening to. Her cheeks puffed out a bit in anger and her arms crossed huffily over her chest as she turned on her heel.

She could see Koga watching the scene she had gotten herself into. Sticking her tongue out at Koga first, then Sesshomaru (she had to look over her shoulder) she went back to the attempt of trying to get away from Sesshomaru.

"We aren't done here yet."

"Really?"

Now she was a tad afraid that he had decided to hit her back. She was trying to edge backwards smiling nervously.

"No. We"ve only just started."

Sesshomaru had a feeling that choosing to go on this little excursion with his 'family' would prove to be nothing short of interesting. He had even decided to try walking around nude himself.

He was able to feel the eyes of the other male demon on him, a look he was unable to identify in the wolf's blue eyes. It was almost smoldering. Like the ashes of a fire. A smirk tugged its way past his stoic lips. It seemed the wolf took more interest in this little scene

that Sesshomaru had first thought.

"Only just started what? You don't know even know me! There is nothing to 'start' here."

"Of course, why would I want to know a stiff? After all this is a nudist resort, a place to meet people who share the same interest and

who aren't afraid of showing off their body to others. Why would I waste my time in meeting you, who is scared to run around in what you were born in, when there are plenty of wonderful women out there--"

"Ack you jerk! How dare you!"

Her hands shook as she balled them into fists.

"You think that just because I don't walk around naked that I'm not worth knowing! Why you--!"

By now she was pounding her balled fists against his chest each word punctuated with a pound to his front. Mentally she was shrieking in embarrassment inside for what she was about do.

Gently she peeled away the clothing that she had taken careful consideration in choosing that morning. She had, had enough of the being stared at because she had clothing on. It was time to take Sango's advice and just go for it.

She was tight lipped as she took her clothing off, not looking Sesshomaru in the eyes but feeling them roaming over her.

I'll show them...

When she had the last article of clothing off she stuck her chin high, sticking her tongue out at the man in front of her. Though she resisted the urge to stomp off.

It wouldn't strike her till later just how rash was acting.

She could feel Koga's eyes on her, mainly because she heard the huffy tone of the girl as his attention was switched from her to another female. Her body screamed at her to cover itself under the scrutiny of the intense gaze of Sesshomaru and Koga.

"There! Now I am taking my leave."

Gathering the clothing in a bundle (she mentally cursed them for making her wrinkly her good clothing) she tried to stomp off, sidestepping Sesshomaru's out stretched arm.

I have to find Sango! I don't want to walk around here like this, what in Kami's name was I thinking!

Her face felt like it was going to explode, her head was light, dizziness made her vision swim and go white. She blushed each time

someone gazed at her for more than a few seconds and she picked up her pace even more.

"Sango!"

Her plea came out sounding like a whine and begging. She could see the descendent of demon hunters talking with some tall red head as she grinned and blushed.

I'm glad that she is having a good time. All I've done was fight and then go running around naked. Stupid queen of flirt.

It seemed that Sango was so preoccupied with talking that she didn't even notice as the red head raised his brow when she approached from behind. She put a finger to her lips so that he didn't alert Sango to her presence.

"How dare you leave me alone like that!"

She cupped her hands around her mouth making the accusation carry. Her hands balled themselves into fists on her hips, her lips puckered together as she stared hurt at Sango.

Sango grinned nervously scratching the back of her head. In truth she had totally forgotten that Kagome was so upset about walking around here by herself.

Though she seems to have gotten over it rather quickly. Time to change topic or I'll lose my head.

"Kagome let me introduce you to Shippo! He's here on vacation with his parents too, it seems they come up here once every year to relax."

She thought she heard Kagome mutter something under her breath but she waved it aside. It wasn't often that Kagome got herself into situations like this one (she was positive that someone said something to piss her off and that was why she was naked about right now).

She had a feeling that going here was going to help her shy friend get over her shyness and meeting other people. Giving a peace sign, hoping to ease the anger that seemed to be rolling off Kagome, she noticed someone approaching from behind Kagome.

The man had a runners build, muscular and lean with pierced nipples. The way he swaggered let her know he had a bad ego problem and might be slightly stuck on himself. His long black hair (in a pony tail) swung side to side with the gait of his walk.

Her arm shot out grabbing ahold of Kagome and shoving her behind her own form. She glared at the approaching figure. She knew that Kagome was still hurting from her breakup with Hiten and didn't need such a man around her. It would just get her hurt again and she didn't want her friend to go through such pain anymore. It took lots of popcorn and chocolate, not to mention sappy movies to get her over it.

"Kagome..."

He let the name roll off his tongue with almost a sultry purr, the glare that her friend was giving him almost made him want to back off in fear of getting attacked.

The way that he saw Kagome huddle behind her friend, trying to cover up her body, almost made him laugh aloud. He saw the red on her face and the look of shock there as he walked up.

"K-Koga...what do you want? Don't you have some girl to go chase after? Like the red head you were just talking to!"

"Yes well in a sense when I saw you drop your clothing I couldn't help but come and inspect what made you do it. Was it Sesshomaru?"

"Absolutely /not/! I...I just felt that I needed to...to blend in!"

"Yes, Kagome that is believable."

"Thank you, now would you kindly shove off?"

"Now that was rude, I thought you enjoyed my company."

In truth the wolf prince couldn't figure out why she was being so cold to him. He was used to being draped on by the women but now this one child was resisting him like the plague and treated him as if he were ordinary.

He couldn't say he wouldn't enjoy the game though. He did love a challenge now and then.
Sign up to rate and review this story