Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Fuel for fire

by XxlovefrankieroxX 22 reviews

Our boys meet for the first time ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-13 - Updated: 2012-06-13 - 7479 words

5Original
Gerard lay in bed considering everything he had overheard in the corridor, his heart still hammering despite it being a good two hours later.

Once he had got into his room, Gerard had dumped is bag to the floor and gone straight to bed, exhausted from a long day working and travelling. Sleep wouldn’t come to him though, his mind too busy working over every little word he had heard escape Frank Iero’s mouth.

There seemed to be one major positive out of the little snippet of conversation Gerard had heard, and that was that Frank did enjoy meeting his fans. He’d even said he loved it, which just worked in Gerard’s favour since he had felt a little nervous that when it came to the convention Frank would be sat, waiting to meet his fans only because he was being paid to. That when Gerard finally reached his turn and got to meet him in person Frank would only stare at him with a bored expression and say nothing as he signed whatever Gerard found to give him.

At least now Gerard could rest easy knowing Frank genuinely wanted to meet the people who ‘slobbered over him’... But that then brought Gerard to all the other things he had heard Frank saying.

The topic of conversation had seemed strange to Gerard, and even now he could make little sense of it. Why would Frank feel the need to tell the man he was with that he wasn’t prepared to sleep with his fans? Maybe last year there had been an incident where he had slept with one and it had been a disaster. Maybe the man Frank had been with had set it up, Gerard was sure he could remember Frank saying something about the man not trying to hook him up with anyone this year.

Gerard mused over this as he hugged his pillow, his eyes closed but his mind still working over time.

It seemed that Frank had either had sex with a fan before or had been put into a situation where he was expected to, and he didn’t feel comfortable with it. Gerard could understand it if that was the case, he could understand that there was a difference between sleeping with another porn actor and sleeping with a fan. At least with another actor you knew they were in it for the same reasons as you – Money. With a fan they’d probably be doing it for the hope they could get something out of it, a relationship or a claim to fame. Frank wasn’t just a sex object for other people to use... Gerard understood that perfectly.

Gerard sighed to himself and bowed his head, burying his face into the soft pillow in his arms. Part of him was thrilled Frank wasn’t the type of person to fuck his fans, but then another part of him was secretly devastated. Gerard would be lying if he said he hadn’t fantasised about having sex with Frank many times, it was hardly surprising with the amount of time he spent obsessing over him, watching his every video and looking at every photo shoot. Gerard felt as if he knew the man personally he had seen so many interviews and read so many blogs... but of course he knew he only knew what Frank was happy to broadcast publicly. And deep down that wasn’t enough.

Gerard wanted to get to know Frank properly. He wanted to know the man and not just the porn star. He wanted to be able to chat with him and smoke with him, maybe take him to the Italian restaurant in New York... He wanted to wake up next to him and kiss up the smooth slope of his neck, to inhale his scent and feel his body connected against his.

God... Gerard ached for it. He wanted it all and he wanted it only with Frank. He wasn’t a fool, he knew he was dreaming of having a relationship with the man and he knew it was absurd. Frank was completely out of his league, he was untouchable... And how could Gerard ever secure even one tiny date with him if Frank didn’t want that kind of thing with his fans?

Gerard knew if he ever stood a chance with Frank he had to find a way to talk to the man as just a stranger and not another fan. But the only way Gerard would ever be able to talk to Frank at all was by approaching him at his signing table... and only fans would go there...

Gerard groaned and squeezed his eyes tight shut, a surge of sorrow washing through him. He wanted Frank so badly that it hurt, but there was nothing he could do... Even if he could find a way to talk to Frank without letting on he was a fan, why would Frank ever look twice at him anyway? He probably already had a boyfriend. He was far too gorgeous to be single; he was probably dating another ridiculously sexy porn star who would laugh with him in the evening over all the silly little fans who drooled over their videos.

Gerard sighed and pulled the covers tighter around himself, curling into a ball as he forced himself to admit he could never stand a chance with a man like Frank. He would simply have to settle with meeting him for a few seconds tomorrow, get something signed, maybe get a photograph, and then he would go on his date with Brian on Friday and forget all about the porn star...

>X<

Gerard slept in that morning, catching up on some much needed sleep before slipping out of bed and wandering to the bathroom to shower. Frank was due on the ‘stars exposed’ stage in just one hour, but Gerard wouldn’t be going down to the convention to watch. He only really wanted to meet the man, and that wasn’t happening until two in the afternoon, he had plenty of time to kill.

Gerard took his time in the shower, trying to cheer himself up and feel excited for the expo but he just felt dejected. He couldn’t believe he had spent fifty dollars on a ticket for this thing just for a few seconds with Frank Iero. He wasn’t planning on exploring the convention itself, Gerard was not a porn fanatic and he refused to sink to the level of one. He just liked Frank... Sure he watched other porn stars from time to time, but the way he saw it he only watched the same amount of porn as any other man... If you took away all the times he watched Frank. And Frank didn’t count because that was different, that was more than just a need to get off...

Gerard stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, padding quietly back into his room as he tried to forget about Frank and porn for just five minutes. He was starting to really notice how much it consumed his life and he was beginning to realise that needed to stop.

Gerard sat down on his bed and picked his cell phone off the bedside table. He looked at it for a moment before opening up a new text and tapping his fingers over the keys.

’Hey, stuck in L.V. bored... Thinking about how much fun we’ll have next week x’

Gerard wasn’t sure what made him write it, or why he didn’t even hesitate before sending it to Brian. He just... He felt like he should give the man something to make him know that Gerard was excited for their date, even though he wasn’t... He was warming to the idea of it, but maybe that was just because he was starting to depress himself with all this thinking about Frank and he just needed to feel like at least someone out there wanted him.

Besides, Brian was attractive. Gerard knew he should give him a chance.

Gerard tried on the three outfits he had brought with him one at a time, staring into the full length mirror beside the door and trying to judge what looked the best. He knew Frank was only going to look at him and see another faceless fan, but it wouldn’t hurt to at least try and get his attention.

After a painful hour of trying the clothes on again and again and deliberating over what looked the best Gerard finally settled on the first outfit. Plain black jeans, black boots and a white shirt and black waistcoat. He rolled the shirt sleeves up and left the collar undone so it didn’t look so formal before he got busy styling his hair.

Gerard used his fingers and hairspray to style his hair into a messy half quiff, ruffling up the ends of his hair and giving himself a generally dishevelled look that always had people staring at him when he did it for work. He smudged some eyeliner around his eyes next; taking his time to make sure everything looked perfect before he grabbed his leather jacket and mirror aviators. Brian still hadn’t text him back, but he supposed he was probably still sleeping.

Gerard wandered to the elevator and rode it down to the reception, trying to psyche himself up into looking confident and not terrified. He wasn’t sure why he was feeling so nervous, he wasn’t even going to the expo yet, he was just going to go outside for a cigarette.

The reception was full of people as Gerard stepped out of the elevator, many of them obviously here for the expo. People were standing around chatting and laughing, some double doors were opened at one side of the room and led into the convention hall. There were two men in suits stood by the doors checking people’s tickets, and even more AEE posters were dotted about.

Gerard dodged a woman in a bikini as he made his way hurriedly across the reception to the doors that led outside, some burly men grunting as he slid past them. Everyone looked either slutty, sleazy or intimidating and Gerard felt even more nervous than before. He was certain he stood out like a sore thumb, his paranoia making him convinced everyone was staring at him as he walked outside and strolled quickly round the side of the building to stand in a sort of garden area for smoking.

Gerard breathed a sigh of relief when he found himself alone, his heart hammering like a frightened rabbit’s as his hands shakily dug a cigarette from the box he pulled from his pocket. He knew he needed to calm down and just relax; there was no reason to be frightened. He had known he didn’t like being alone in large crowds like this before he even booked the ticket; he should have prepared himself for this. He was twenty six for God’s sake; he should be more than capable of going places alone by now.

Gerard placed his cigarette between his lips and raised his lighter, cursing as he struggled to ignite a flame. His thumb slipped again and again as he tried to create a spark, his hands shaking more the more he struggled.

“Outta gas?” A friendly voice enquired beside him, Gerard’s lighter getting nudged aside as another drifted into view, a flickering orange flame licking against the end of his cigarette whilst a tattooed hand cupped around the flame to protect it from the wind.

Gerard took a long, grateful drag on his cigarette when it finally lit; the lighter disappearing and Gerard looked up to see his saviour.

“Thanks I –” Gerard fell silent, almost losing his cigarette as his jaw dropped. Concentrating on lighting his own cigarette was none other than Frank Iero. Gerard’s heart nearly stopped working altogether as he stared at the man of his dreams, standing barely two foot away from him, his beautiful pink lips wrapped around the paper cylinder he was holding a flame to.

A million thoughts ran through Gerard’s head in a second, his hand coming up to take hold of his cigarette before he lost it, whilst his mind screamed at him to close his mouth and stop looking so shocked.

In the tiny second it took for Frank to light his cigarette Gerard managed to summon up his thoughts and realise that this was going to be his only chance to make an impact on Frank without being just another fan. He knew he needed to compose and relax, but that was a lot easier said than done, especially when mingled in with all his sensible, coherent thoughts was his mind screaming:

’Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God. That’s Frank. That’s Frank. That is Frank. Oh my God. He’s perfect. Oh my GOD.’

“So,” Frank pocketed his lighter as he took a long drag on his cigarette before he held it between two fingers and blew a stream of smoke into the air. “You here for the convention?”

“What convention?” Gerard blurted out without thinking, his voice thankfully not shaking despite how everything inside him was shaking and swirling and collapsing into a pile of destroyed organs in the pit of his stomach.

Frank flashed a wide grin at Gerard, his expression amused.

“Err, the one inside? The Adult Entertainment Expo.” He smirked softly, raising his cigarette to his lips again, Gerard unable to stop his eyes from following the movement and making his mouth water as he stared at Frank’s mouth. Oh what he’d give to be able to kiss him.

“Oh, is that what that is?” He said as casually and disinterested as he could, his hand trembling only a little as he lifted his own cigarette. “I was wondering why there were so many people here.”

“I bet.” Frank chuckled softly, his laughter gentle and a little husky from his smoking. He was gazing intently at Gerard with sparkling, playful eyes, taking in the whole appearance of the taller man and deciding he liked what he saw. He was dressed a lot differently to everyone else around that day, it was interesting. “So what are you here for? A wedding?”

“A wedding?” Gerard blinked stupidly, confused as he looked at Frank. “No, why?”

“Just the whole shirt and waistcoat thing.” Frank shrugged, giggling at the way Gerard’s cheeks instantly grew pink. He had never seen a grown man blush so easily before, especially not a grown man who looked as confident and gorgeous as this guy. “It’s pretty hot.” Frank added gently, trying to make up for embarrassing the man.

Gerard almost choked on the smoke he was currently inhaling into his lungs, his hand coming up to flail ridiculously as he panicked and tried to pass off his coughing as a sneeze. Opposite him Frank grinned, the younger man having to bite his tongue to stop himself from laughing at the way Gerard stumbled and waved his hand around like a fool.

“Erm...”

“Bless me.” Gerard squeaked, still trying to keep up his sneeze facade, his cheeks flaming an even deeper red that was starting to spread to the rest of his face as Frank giggled softly. Gerard wasn’t sure he had heard Frank properly... had he really said he looked hot? Well, even if he had Gerard had probably just promptly made him change his mind.

“I err, no I’m... I’m here for a bachelor party.” He coughed softly, guessing it was probably best to use the same lie as he had told Brian. He wasn’t entirely sure why he was lying to Frank at all, he just wasn’t thinking straight. He was running on instinct and instinct wasn’t really helping him.

“Oh really?” Frank beamed, looking genuinely interested. “That’s cool man, you off somewhere fun?” He asked conversationally, soft tendrils of smoke stroking against his lips as he blew another stream into the air, Gerard getting hopelessly distracted for a moment.

“What?” He breathed, staring at Frank’s perfectly soft lips before he snapped out of it and quickly got talking. “Err actually we err, the party was yesterday I’m just... I’m just hangin’ around. The others are all still sleeping off hangovers so... so erm...” Gerard trailed off, his heart hammering painfully fast in his chest. He desperately wanted to come across as confident and sexy but he didn’t know how. Frank just emitted sex without even trying.

Frank gazed at Gerard with a large grin, his eyes sparkling as he stared at him. He didn’t know who this guy was but he was adorable. He looked like rock star but acted like a shy teenager, it was cute.

“Oh right.” He giggled softly, smoking his cigarette again as Gerard tried not to stare at him. It was hard though, Frank made the dirty habit look erotic as hell and Gerard could feel that his jeans were tighter than they had been before. Thankfully they had already been pretty tight, so he wasn’t likely to get a boner despite how sexy Frank looked as he flicked the building ash off the end of his cigarette and licked his lips.

“So what you’re saying is, is that you’re kinda at a loose end right now, right?” Frank asked innocently, his eyes flicking down to look at the cigarette dangling, forgotten, between Gerard’s fingers. The ash was building and looked about ready to fall, Frank biting back a chuckle.

“Huh? Oh... Erm... I guess.” Gerard shrugged, not sure where Frank was going with this. It was making breathing pretty hard though. He felt so nervous, it wasn’t butterflies in his tummy it was a herd of cattle running around and bashing their horns against his insides.

“Maybe you should come to the convention then? I mean, you’re a guy, you must like some kinda ‘adult entertainment’ right?” Frank asked silkily, Gerard blushing deeply at that. What, was it written across his forehead or something? Did Frank know he was a fan after all? Was he just making it painfully obvious, he felt like he was...

“Oh err... I dunno, I...”

“Oh come on.” Frank pushed, stubbing his cigarette against the wall of the building before flicking it into a nearby bin. “It might be fun; I gotta go back inside now to get ready to meet my fans.” Frank sighed and glanced at his watch, Gerard blushing deeply.

“F – Fans?”

Frank looked at Gerard and grinned, nodding his head. This guy really didn’t know who he was? God, Frank had been coming to this expo since the start of his career and he was never able to go anywhere without people knowing him. It made a refreshing change to be in front of someone who genuinely didn’t know him.

“Yeah. I’m a porn star.” Frank laughed at the way Gerard’s blush deepened and he winked at the older man. “You should come in, stop by my table so we can chat some more.” He offered, his heart racing a little. He rarely got nervous around people, but this was kinda nerve wracking. He was confident, but it took an idiot to not get a little nervous after admitting to someone you’re a porn star and then flirting with them in the same breath. Especially when Frank didn’t even know if this guy was gay or not.

“Oh well I... Wow, erm...” Gerard still felt too stunned over the blunt way Frank had just admitted his profession that he wasn’t sure how to respond and he bit his lip when Frank giggled softly and shrugged.

“Well, it’s up to you anyway... I hope to see you in there.” He smiled warmly, turning to walk away before glancing back over his shoulder and smirking at Gerard’s cigarette. “Don’t burn yourself.” He added playfully before he slid on his shades and sauntered away, Gerard watching him go, his eyes fixed on his pert butt making his cock twitch in his pants.

“Wow...” He breathed to himself, fidgeting uncomfortably before he looked down to see what Frank had been talking about and gasped, quickly dropping his cigarette that had nearly burnt right down to his fingers and crushing his heel over it as he blushed.

He seriously needed to compose before he went inside.

>X<

Gerard swallowed thickly as he stood awkwardly in line with hundreds of other men all waiting to meet the infamous Frank Iero.

Gerard liked to think he had composed a sufficient amount before making his way into the convention hall, flashing his ticket at the bouncers on the doors and receiving a programme for the trouble. He was clutching it now, though he didn’t much like it. It was mostly just half naked female models and articles aimed at the larger, heterosexual pornography audience, which ironically also included a large lesbian sub-context.

Glancing over the shoulder of the man in front of him Gerard could see many in the line who hadn’t brought something specific with them to get signed had turned their own programmes to a page near the back which had a written interview with Frank.

Gerard glanced at his own glossy booklet and turned to the correct page, his heart missing a beat at the gorgeous photograph of Frank. It was one he had seen before, the interview also a few months old and Gerard had read it a million times already, but he scanned his eyes over it again to pass the time as he waited in line. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say or do when he got to the front of the line, now that he had lied to Frank about being a fan he wasn’t sure what he should do.

He was trying to psyche himself up to appear confident and sexy when he got to the front. He was hoping he’d be able to say something witty about meeting Frank outside and secure another conversation. Though the queue was going moving quickly, it was apparent that each fan was only allowed thirty seconds or so with the star before being moved on. What could Gerard do in that time? If Frank hadn’t asked him to come in then he probably would have given up then and just gone.

Gerard sighed and gazed around with his teeth clamped over his lower lip. The expo was huge, hundreds of stalls and advertisements filling up the carpeted floor. The place was rammed with people and adult entertainment stars, paparazzi stood around taking pictures of the event. It was all very glitz and glamour, not at all the type of thing Gerard was used to.

Somewhere nearby a man was shouting about free adult comics that were being given away; Gerard glanced over with some interest, but quickly turned to look forward again as the line moved and he found himself only three men from the front.

It all seemed to move very quickly after that.

Gerard could feel his heart thudding faster and faster as he got closer and closer to first place, his palms growing so sweaty that he had to hold his programme by the tips of his fingers so he didn’t get dampness on the shiny pages. His breathing was getting heavier, his head spinning slightly. He was still trying to come to terms with the fact that he had met Frank outside and he wasn’t sure his body was going to be able to handle meeting him again. Especially when he wouldn’t be able to fan boy over him and get a picture like everyone else. Instead he needed to think fast about how to be confident and suave, but Gerard didn’t think he had a single suave cell in his body...

“Alright, next.” The man stood behind Frank’s shoulder called, the fan in front of Gerard stumbling away from the table with a flushed look of excitement on his face. Gerard tried not to look terrified as he tripped forward, Frank looking up and gasping when he saw him.

“Hey! You actually came!” He beamed, jumping to his feet and pulling Gerard into a hug. Gerard, along with the line of men behind him, looked bewildered as Frank squeezed him for a second before releasing him and dropping back into his chair with a small giggle. “I didn’t think you’d make it.”

“Well I... I had nothing better to do.” Gerard shrugged, his heart having palpitations in his chest. “I was given this on the door,” He continued quickly, holding up his programme, turned to the page on Frank. “I figured I’d best ask you to sign it since you’re err –” Gerard glanced down to the find the quote he was looking for, even though he already knew it off by heart. “Gay porn’s most popular twink.” He read aloud, smirking slightly at Frank as he handed the book over and Frank grinned at him.

“Well, I don’t like to brag.” He smirked, picking up the silver marker beside him and scribbling his autograph over the page, eyes still fixed on Gerard. “Though I can’t believe they’re still calling me a twink, I resent that.” He chuckled playfully, curving his arm around the page as if to hide his writing as he continued to scribble over the page. “What’s your name handsome?”

“It’s Gerard.” Gerard was immensely relieved when his words didn’t come out as the squeak he had been expecting them too, his heart racing so fast he knew he needed to get outside and get some fresh air.

“Well Gerard,” Frank raised the programme and blew softly over the page to dry the marker ink, the sight of his pouted lips making Gerard’s cock stir in his jeans. It was doing that a lot today, with all this Frank interaction. He thought fleetingly of how he should have jerked off in the shower earlier, then he wouldn’t be having this issue so much. “I hope you weren’t just asking for this to sell it on eBay.” Frank smirked, closing the book and handing it to him.

“What makes you think I’d do that?” Gerard asked, genuinely surprised though he managed to match Frank’s playful tone.

“Well, it’s not often I sign things for someone who hasn’t heard of me. I’m worried you might actually be straight and just picking on this poor little twink for some easy cash.” Frank’s eyes were twinkling playfully as he grinned at Gerard, the man behind him tapping Frank’s shoulder and reminding him he needed to move onto the next fan. Frank nodded but held up a hand to silence the man as he waited for Gerard’s response.

“Hey, don’t call yourself a twink. I resent that.” Gerard mirrored Frank’s earlier words, smirking playfully. Frank grinned at him and felt a strange tingle in his stomach as Gerard held the programme in one hand and turned to move away. “And for the record, I’m not straight.” He winked, letting a member of staff tug him away to let the other fans get their chance to meet Frank, but as he walked away he heard Frank giggle and say ‘thank God’.

Gerard stumbled away from the table and made his way through the crowds of people feeling hot all over. He couldn’t believe he had actually managed to talk to Frank without sounding too nervous or stupid, he had even managed to flirt a little. But mingled in with his excitement was a crushing feeling of disappointment. That was it... his day was over. His flight back home was in just a few hours and he still had to make his way to the airport. Despite meeting Frank as a supposed ‘non-fan’ and managing to fit in some tiny flirting he was going to have no choice other than to leave for NJ and never see Frank again.

Gerard bowed his head as he walked out of the convention hall and made his way to the elevators to go back to his room. He considered hanging around in the reception until he had to leave on the off chance of meeting Frank again, but that line of fans had been long, and Frank probably had lots of other appointments to keep. The chances of meeting him again were too small to entertain, and even if they did meet again, what difference would it make?

As Gerard reached his room he pulled his cell from his pocket to find that Brian had finally text back. He didn’t feel excited as he opened the message, and only sighed at the ’Oh trust me sugar, after next week you’ll never be bored again ;)’ he had got in response.

Gerard rolled his eyes and put his phone back into his pocket without typing a reply. He moved straight to the bed and sat on the edge with a sinking heart. It had been so amazing meet Frank, but he hadn’t even got a photo or anything. He had been too shocked to even savour it or really enjoy it, he felt like he had passed up a prime opportunity. He had hoped after meeting him he’d feel able to move on and leave him as just a porn star in his mind and be able to concentrate on making a real relationship with someone... but now he just felt even more certain that the only man for him was Frank.

Gerard sighed and laid his programme in his lap, staring down at the naked girls on front and feeling sick. If he was straight would he have this problem? He had never heard of any straight guy getting obsessed over one girl and being unable to form relationships because of it... Most straight men seemed able to get with any girl who was mildly attractive. Gerard kind of wished he could just be like that, it’d be so much simpler.

Gerard began to flick through the programme, glancing boredly at the other articles before he turned to his signed interview of Frank, his heart jumping when he saw there was a little message written neatly above the autograph. He expected it was just the typical ‘to Gerard love Frank xo’ thing that all fans would get, but his cheeks soon flamed red when he saw that it wasn’t.

’Gerard,
Meet me in the Fuel Cafe at 8.00pm?
Frankie
XO’


Beneath this was a hastily scribbled cell phone number that Gerard assumed must be Frank’s though he was too afraid to so much as send a text to it. He put it into his phone though, just because the fact he had secured a number from Frank was too amazing to ignore. Gerard felt his heart jump in his chest and happiness fizz in his belly as he typed the number into his contact list and added Frank’s name with the signature ‘XO’ on the end. He couldn’t believe it... He... It had to be a joke.

Suddenly a wave of nausea and sadness washed over Gerard as he considered this. What if it was all a joke? What if Frank could tell he was lying and that he really was just another hopelessly obsessed fan? What if he wasn’t even going to be at the cafe later, or even worse, someone else would be there and Gerard would be left hurt and humiliated. What if this was some kind of cruel porn star joke and when Gerard showed up Frank would stood with his friends and laugh that someone like Gerard would ever think he stood a chance with Frank Iero himself.

Gerard sighed and bowed his head, worrying his lower lip between his teeth. Of course there was no question about him going, even though it meant he would have to cancel his flight and book another one for tomorrow morning, ultimately meaning he’d probably be late to work on Monday, there was no way he would be able to ignore this. If he didn’t go he’d spend the rest of his life wondering ‘what if’.

>X<

Gerard decided it must have been a stroke of luck that he had brought three outfits with him since he was able to change before he went to the cafe that evening. This time he was wearing blue jeans and a simple white, v-neck shirt. He kept his hair as it was and slid his shades on to try and appear a little more rock star. It was actually his least favourite outfit, but he felt it was probably the one that fit in most in this environment.

Gerard felt sick with nerves as he made his way to the elevator and down to the reception hall. He wasn’t entirely sure where the Fuel Cafe was but he hadn’t left in good time to find it. He didn’t want to arrive early, or even bang on time. If Frank was going to be there, Gerard didn’t want to lose his nerve by sitting down and waiting for him only to leave too soon when he no doubt convinced himself Frank wouldn’t turn up. It was just better for his sanity to turn up a little late.

Gerard was kind of certain already that Frank wasn’t going to show. But he had spent his afternoon and early evening pacing his room and talking himself into at least summoning the courage to go down. Even if Frank wasn’t there Gerard could simply sit down, have a drink, and then leave again as if that was exactly what he had planned to do all along. Though he would feel pretty stupid about it, especially since he had had to rebook his plane flight until tomorrow and thus pay the extortionate amount of money to stay in his room for another night.

Gerard just prayed it would all be worth it.

After asking the woman at reception how to get to the Fuel Cafe Gerard made his way down a corridor and outside to the pool. He ignored the people around him as he walked past the lit up water and focused on following the receptionist’s instructions.

Gerard checked his phone just outside the cafe door, seeing he was only five minutes late he braced himself for the painful blow of discovering Frank had stood him up, before he slowly pushed open the door and made his way inside.

As soon as he had stepped over the threshold Gerard’s senses were attacked by the rich aroma of full, Italian coffee. His mouth watered instantly and he almost closed his eyes in delight. He would definitely stay for just one drink, if nothing else.

“Gerard! Hey! You made it!” Gerard looked around at the excitable greeting and blushed deeply when he saw Frank getting to his feet at a table for two beside one of the windows. He was a vision of beauty in tight black jeans and a loose Iron Maiden shirt that seemed to have been ripped at the hem since his navel was on show whilst he waved Gerard over.

Gerard was grateful that his feet moved without the need for his brain to function, his mind working on making sure his jaw didn’t drop as he made his way, dream like, to Frank’s table.

“H – Hey...” He smiled, having to quickly remind himself to be seductive and as un-fanlike as possible. “Sorry I’m a little late I –”

“Ah, don’t worry about it.” Frank laughed, shaking his head fondly and gesturing at Gerard to sit down. “I ordered us some drinks in, I hope you don’t mind. Just I wouldn’t have let you pick your own anyway since I already know their Chai Latte’s are to die for.” He winked, picking up his own cup and taking a sip.

Gerard watched as Frank closed his eyes and sighed in delight, Gerard’s mind instantly twisting it into a sigh of sexual pleasure and he had to squeeze his legs together to stop his jeans from tightening.

“Thanks I... I love Chai Latte’s.” Gerard smiled softly, though it was a lie. He had never even heard of Chai Latte’s before. It was lucky he even knew what a latte was. As much as Gerard loved coffee his limited knowledge of the substance allowed only for ‘white coffee’ and ‘black coffee’. He had heard of Latte’s but what they were he wasn’t entirely sure.

“Yeah?” Frank beamed, apparently thrilled that he and Gerard had something in common. “They’re my absolute favourite, I love anything with cinnamon in.” Frank sighed softly, smiling to himself as Gerard took a sip of the hot coffee and found that it was actually delicious. It was smooth and a little frothy, very milky but the taste of coffee was still strong. And there was definitely cinnamon there... maybe Chai was just a fancy way of saying cinnamon then.

“Mm... Me too.” This time it wasn’t a lie. “Every time I try to make pumpkin pie my family complain I put too much cinnamon in it. You literally can’t taste the pumpkin after.” Gerard laughed softly, stunned to find he was feeling nowhere near as nervous as he had been expecting to feel. His stomach was churning a little, but he felt pretty relaxed in Frank’s company, finding him easy to talk to.

“Man that sounds good.” Frank purred, sipping his drink and gazing at Gerard with a warm smile. He liked this guy... he didn’t really know why. Obviously he was attractive, but he seemed sort of mysterious too. Behind his adorable awkwardness Frank could see there was a second edge to him and the thought of unleashing it excited him. “Pumpkin pie is the best.”

“God, I know.” Gerard chuckled, grinning as he sipped his drink. “This is delicious.”

“Mm...” Frank smiled and nodded, running his finger around the rim of his cup as he gazed seductively at Gerard. “So, did you go round the expo after you saw me?” He asked conversationally, Gerard shaking his head.

“Nah I... It wasn’t really my thing.” He shrugged, Frank smirking as he looked at him.

“Do you not watch porn or something?” He asked curiously, finding that hard to believe. Didn’t everyone watch porn? Frank supposed he was a little biased, it was easy to become convinced that everyone is seeing you get fucked when you start in the porn business, he often had to remind himself that wasn’t the case.

“Well yeah I mean... Sure I do, who doesn’t right?” Gerard shrugged, Frank smiling curiously at him. “I just… I dunno. I watch it and that’s it. I don’t consider myself like, a fan or whatever. I go to comic con’s not porn expos.” He chuckled, blushing at how horribly false that was. He didn’t want to lie to Frank but God... He couldn’t let him know he was a fan, it would ruin all his chances.

Frank didn’t seem to realise that Gerard was lying to him and the grin that spread across his face made Gerard blush further.

“What?”

“You go to comic cons?” Frank giggled, Gerard blushing so hard even his ears burned.

“Yeah...” He mumbled slowly, mentally beating himself up for revealing it. Oh God, now Frank was going to think he was a nerd and never talk to him again. “I mean... well I... Well, ya know sometimes... Just...”

“Man I love comic cons.” Frank beamed, interrupting before Gerard could get too flustered. “Are you a DC or Marvel man?” Frank giggled, Gerard staring at him in shock for a long moment. Frank couldn’t really be asking him this could he? Frank... Frank couldn’t actually like comics too, could he? That would just make him too perfect.

“Well I... I dunno. That’s a tough one.” He began slowly, watching Frank carefully to judge whether he was making fun of him or not but the younger man seemed genuinely interested. “I’d say I like more characters developed by Marvel but... DC has Alan Moore and he’s my idol so I’m gonna have to say DC.” He said softly, the question something he and Mikey had debated many times. Sometimes Gerard changed his mind and went Marvel but for the past few years he had stuck with DC.

“Alan Moore’s your idol?” Frank giggled, beaming at Gerard as he idly stirred his latte. “The man’s amazing I’ll admit but he’s a fucking lunatic.” He smirked, Gerard blushing and feeling a surge of defensiveness run through him.

“I dunno...”

“Oh come on, everyone knows he’s crazy.” Frank smirked, knowing he was goading Gerard but wanting to see how he’d react. Frank supposed he was one of those guys who liked to play with fire, but he didn’t want to get his fingers burnt.

“It’s been debated.” Gerard responded after some thought, smiling a little as Frank laughed. It wasn’t a mocking or insulting laugh, just a genuine, happy sound that made Gerard relax even more.

“Man, Alan Moore is bat shit crazy and you know it.” Frank smirked, sipping his coffee as Gerard’s lips tugged into a small smirk of his own.

“Alright. But he’s still amazing. And very charming, I’ll have you know.” He said innocently, Frank raising his eyebrows at him.

“How would you know?”

“I’ve met him.”

“Fuck, really!?” Frank gasped, almost dropping his mug in surprise. Gerard laughed and nodded, softly telling Frank about the time he had met Moore at a get together of artists and writers put on by some company in association with Cartoon Network, and how he’d got some original art signed by him.

Frank was extremely impressed and seemed to be genuinely interested in everything Gerard had to say. He asked him lots of questions, Gerard revealing his age and telling Frank about his job, blushing a little as he explained his hopes for the future with The Breakfast Monkey and smiling when Frank gushed over how amazing it was that he could potentially have his own cartoon.

The two men talked for hours, two more cups of coffee and then a smoothie each following before the late hour called at them both to go to bed. Frank was exhausted from an early morning and a day smiling and being wonderful for the fans. And Gerard was exhausted from trying to contain an erection for four hours whilst he chatted with the object of his desires.

“So, you must be getting a plane back to New Jersey right?” Frank asked as they began to gather up their things and make their way back to the reception together. Gerard nodded and glanced at Frank, biting his lip. He had almost completely forgotten that he was a porn star, instead he was just a deliriously gorgeous man who Gerard had very much enjoyed talking to. The thought of never seeing him again made him feel sick.

“What times your flight?”

“Its tomorrow morning. Eight o clock.” Gerard replied softly, Frank meeting his gaze as they walked past the pool.

“You think you could reschedule it?” He asked softly, his lips tugging into a playful smile. Gerard stared at him in confusion, his heart jumping. The answer was no, he couldn’t reschedule it. He had to get back home to get some rest before work on Monday. It was crucial he was at work on time and in the best form for the upcoming week until the board got back to him about his cartoon. He knew that... but he still found himself saying yes.

“I guess I could. Why do you ask?”

“Good, reschedule it.” Frank ordered, flashing his cheeky grin at Gerard. “I don’t have to show my face at the convention tomorrow, and I’m nowhere near through talking with you. Book yourself an evening flight, tomorrow I’m taking you round Las Vegas.”


R&R? xo
Sign up to rate and review this story