Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

What happens in Vegas...

by XxlovefrankieroxX 17 reviews

... Stays in Vegas

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-06-28 - 6658 words

5Hot
Gerard wasn’t sure how he had found himself staying an extra day in Las Vegas. An extra day that he really couldn’t afford... He should have said no to Frank. He should have told him that it was crucial he made it to work on time on Monday morning, and so he was really sorry but he couldn’t possibly spend another day in the lit up city. At this rate he was going to lose his chances of scoring a cartoon deal by turning up to work ridiculously late or even worse, not at all on Monday.

Knowing that didn’t stop Gerard from calling up the airport anyway and rebooking his flight, despite the fact his stomach churned the whole time he spoke to the kind woman on the phone. He spun some story about an emergency business meeting being called in the city and had to pay just a minimum fee for changing his flight time again, his mind screaming at him the whole time not to be so stupid. His heart though was doing a happy dance by the feel of things.

Gerard struggled to sleep that night, his whole body full of a nervous excitement that made him feel restless and a little sick. He didn’t know how he was going to survive a whole day alone with Frankie; one thing was for sure he was going to have to make sure his body didn’t get over excited.

He had only one outfit left, which consisted of another pair of trusty jeans and a casual Frankenstein t-shirt, akin to the kind of thing he used to wear in high school. He had planned to just wear it home since it was comfortable, but he would have to wear it out today too since it was suicide for Frank to see him wearing the same outfit twice in a row... But the blue jeans were an interesting fit, nice and loose but still figure hugging. But they certainly wouldn’t be very good at hiding an ill timed erection.

Before getting dressed Gerard had a shower, mostly so that he could jerk off before getting dressed. He wasn’t really in the mood to, he just knew that if he didn’t he’d end up making a fool of himself in the end by getting a hard on at an awkward moment. Frank was just far too gorgeous, and far too seductive for Gerard to not try and get his sex drive way down before meeting up with him.

After stepping out of the shower and blow drying his hair Gerard felt a little less nervous. He even felt that his outfit didn’t look too bad despite its casualness. He straightened his hair and put on a little eyeliner before deeming himself acceptable for public viewing and making his way down to the reception hall.

As the elevator travelled down Gerard took a deep breath and tried to prepare himself for the day ahead. He knew it wasn’t going to be easy, spending time with Frank was going to be amazing and painful in equal doses. As much as he was thrilled he was going to be with Frank all day, he still felt like he was in a state of shock.

Why would someone as stunning as Frank ask him to spend the day with them?

Gerard was still half convinced this was all going to end up being a cruel joke, and even if it wasn’t he was only going to spend the next several hours doing his best not to do anything stupid and most likely failing anyway. He couldn’t imagine this day was going to end well but he still found himself walking out of the elevator as if in a daze, a puppet on Frank’s strings.

Gerard made his way through the crowds of people who were stood around in the reception waiting to go into the expo for the second day and made his way outside where he had promised to meet Frank. This time he made sure he arrived on time, not wanting to seem like he was always late, but Frank was still already there when he stepped out into the bright Nevada sunshine.

“Hey!” Frank beamed when he spotted Gerard, bounding over to him and flinging his arms around his neck. Like usual Gerard blushed and stuttered ridiculously, wrapping his arms around Frank instinctively whilst his heart thundered erratically. This boy was going to be the death of him.

“You’re not dressed very summery.” Frank noted once he had stood back, checking out Gerard’s outfit with a giggle. Gerard blushed deeply and wrapped his arms self consciously around his body, biting his lip as he looked at Frank’s clothes.

The younger man was wearing a pair of denim cut offs that came only to the knee, exposing the lower half of his legs. He was wearing a pair of Vans pumps and a baggy Iggy and the Stooges t-shirt which he had torn the sleeves off and ripped the neckline into a ragged V. Atop his head were a pair of mirrored aviator glasses waiting to be used, Frank the picture of summer.

“I... I didn’t have any summer clothes with me.” Gerard mumbled, embarrassed. It was a bright, sunny day, and of course it was hot; but Gerard had spent his whole life refusing to dress summery and he was used to wearing jeans and dark t-shirts in the heat by now. Besides, even if he had wanted to wear something a little more appropriate for the weather, he didn’t have anything. Frank raised his eyebrows at the older man, smirking slowly.

“You came to the desert without summer clothes?” He asked through a chuckle, Gerard’s blush intensifying.

“Well I wasn’t exactly planning to go wandering about outside.” He pointed out, before realising that was a ridiculous thing to say. “Err, during the day.” He quickly added, his entire face and neck beet red. Frank quirked an eyebrow at him but didn’t question him, just accepting what Gerard said without question.

“Alright, well then I’ll take you shopping.” He shrugged, Gerard staring at him like he was crazy. Frank laughed at his expression and grabbed his hand, dragging him across the street to start walking down the strip.

“What?” Gerard squeaked, stumbling along beside Frank with their hands still linked. It was difficult to think straight considering what Frank had just said and with their hands joined as they were, Gerard’s head was spinning. “No, Frankie what are you saying? I don’t need to go shopping I’m fine.”

“Ah quit whining, it’s too hot to walk around like that.” Frank laughed, turning his face to smile at Gerard and use his free hand to flick his shades down over his eyes. Gerard sighed and pulled his own shades from his pocket and put them on awkwardly with one hand, wondering why Frank hadn’t let his other hand go yet.

“I don’t really wanna have to spend unnecessary money though Frankie.” Gerard said softly, not sure he wanted to go around trying on clothes with the object of his desires.

“Don’t worry about that, I wouldn’t have suggested it if I wasn’t already planning to pay for it.” Frank smirked, Gerard staring at him in horror. He stopped walking and tugged his hand from Frank’s, causing the younger man to turn and look at him worriedly. “What?”

“I can’t let you do that Frank, that’s ridiculous.” Gerard whimpered, horrified that Frank would be willing to spend money on him. “You don’t even know me.”

“I want to get to know you.” Frank shrugged, stepped close to Gerard and taking his hand again. “And I’m guessing, since you’ve cancelled your flight twice now, that you want to get to know me too.” He smiled softly, Gerard blushing deeply and bowing his head, embarrassed. Frank chuckled softly and shook his head fondly, squeezing Gerard’s hand.

“Look, I don’t wanna put too fine a point on it, but I earn more than enough money to spend a little on some clothes for a guy I don’t know.” He shrugged, Gerard raising his eyebrows at him. “And just looking at you in those clothes is making me hot, and not in the good way.” Frank added with a wink, Gerard unable to stop himself from giggling a little at that.

“I just... I don’t want you to spend money on me.” He whimpered as Frank began tugging him down the street again. “I can pay for it, it doesn’t matter.”

“Oh Gerard shut up.” Frank laughed, shoving Gerard lightly. “I’m paying now come on.”

>X<

Gerard stretched as he stepped outside onto the strip, hating to admit that he did feel much more comfortable now he was in more summery clothes. The heat was more enjoyable now it was warming his pale legs and arms.

Frank had picked out the pair of knee length jeans and Ed Hardy vest for Gerard, laughing off his protests that he would look stupid and shoving him into the fitting room after threatening that if he didn’t at least try the outfit Frank would strip him down and dress him again himself. As tempting as that sounded Gerard knew better than to get naked around the utter Greek God style perfection that was Frankie and had obediently disappeared into the cubicle alone.

Gerard took a while to get changed, spending a long moment just staring into the full length mirror inside the cubicle at his body once he had stripped to his boxers. He was far too pale, he supposed. And he had absolutely zero muscle definition where as he already knew that Frankie had a fair amount. The line of hair leading from his navel into his boxers looked almost obscene against his white skin, and he knew from watching Frank’s videos that he had no kind of body hair, other than his legs.

Gerard bit his lip as he wondered why he was even here. He didn’t stand a chance with Frank, compared to other pornstars, hell other people, he was laughingly unattractive. He was still the same skinny weirdo he had been high school. Who would wanna tap that?

It was a surprise then, when Gerard stepped out of the cubicle, that Frank gave him such a pleased look. The man smiled from ear to ear and declared the outfit was perfect before whipping off the tags to pay at the till whilst Gerard was still wearing the clothes. Gerard didn’t even know you were allowed to do that, but apparently he had a lot to learn.

Now that he was outside again, his old clothes inside a bag the cashier had given him, he felt almost attractive as Frank took his hand again and began to walk down the strip at a leisurely pace. Gerard supposed he must have some sort of looks going for him if Frank was happy to be seen walking with him like this... as if they were a couple. Gerard had never held hands with another guy in public in his entire life yet here he was, strolling through Las Vegas with his fingers linked with those of the man he had been fantasising over for years.

It just had to be a dream.

Frank took Gerard through the city, laughing and chatting as if they had known each other for years. They browsed in some shops and went into a games arcade when they both agreed gambling in a casino just wasn’t a good idea, and then took an open bus tour of the city with their hands never breaking apart.

After the bus ride Frank took Gerard to a restaurant Frank had been to before on his other trips to Vegas, and the two men sat down together in a secluded booth where they could have some privacy. Whilst they had been exploring the city Gerard had seen a few men looking at Frank as if they recognised him, but none dared approach. Gerard supposed if he had seen Frank walking around in New York holding hands with another man he would have been too shy to approach too... maybe that was the whole reason Frank was holding his hand. To stop fans from trying to talk to him.

Gerard was quiet as he and Frank browsed the menus and then gave their orders to the waiter. Once they had been left alone with their drinks Gerard found himself at a loss for words and so simply stared into his Pepsi and pushed the ice cubes around with his straw. All day he and Frank had been chatting without a problem, but now he was suddenly nervous again, over analysing the whole day so far and worrying that Frank secretly wanted him to go away but was too nice to tell him.

“So...” Gerard looked up through his eyelashes as Frank spoke, the younger man leaning forward over the table as he smiled at Gerard. “Are you having a nice time?”

“Mhmm...” Gerard nodded, sipping his drink quickly whilst he could formulate an answer that wasn’t going to be a squeak or a ‘please fuck me God I love you’. “Thanks for today, it’s been nice...”

“You’re welcome.” Frank grinned, his signature smile making Gerard melt inside. The man was just too perfect, Gerard was amazed he had managed to not freak out so far in utter excitement. Though he supposed his self consciousness helped balance that out.

“So, what time is your flight tonight?” Frank asked softly after another lull in conversation, his smile genuine though inside he was starting to worry that Gerard wanted to leave or something. He hadn’t been this quiet before. “I could come with you to the airport if you want.” Frank hoped he wasn’t overstepping a line here or something, he had been trying to ask all day but had been uncertain that Gerard would be cool with it. He didn’t want to come across as too strong.

Gerard looked at Frank in surprise, his eyes big and innocent as he wondered why Frank would want to do that. This is all seemed too good to be true, but Gerard wasn’t going to say no to anything Frank offered.

“I... I’d really like that, if you’re sure you don’t mind.” He smiled softly, Frank beaming at him. “I need to get to the airport by eight.”

“I don’t mind at all, we can go straight there after eating.” Frank smiled, Gerard nodding and feeling his heart flutter in his chest. How could he be this lucky? Why had Frank picked him to do this with?

“So...” Gerard took a deep breath as he forced himself to push down his nerves and pick up a conversation again. He couldn’t think of anything to say except one thing, he just hoped Frank would be okay with it. “What’s err... What’s it like being a porn star?”

Frank smirked softly at the question and chuckled as he picked up his glass, sipping his Pepsi and meeting Gerard’s gaze. At first Gerard was worried he should have kept his mouth shut, but to his surprise Frank seemed to relax at the question.

“I was wondering when you’d ask.” He giggled, putting his drink down and idly drawing patterns on the condensation on the outside of the glass. “No one’s ever managed to go so long without bringing it up.” Frank laughed softly to himself and grinned at Gerard who blushed, opening his mouth to apologise but Frank spoke over him. “No it’s fine, I’m glad you asked.”

Gerard sighed with relief and smiled softly, settling back in his chair opposite Franks as he waited for him to start speaking. He had been trying not to mention the porn thing, not wanting anything to give him away and have Frank realise he was a fan after all, but he was just so curious he couldn’t hold back from asking any longer.

“Well...” Frank settled back in his own seat and considered what he should say. It was nice being with someone who didn’t know about his career before hand, but Frank did enjoy talking about it. He liked that it made him different to most people. “It’s fun, as you would imagine. But not all the time... It’s not really the glamorous lifestyle people think it is.”

Gerard smiled curiously and picked up his drink, playing with the straw as he watched Frank. “What do you mean?”

“Well... I guess, people have this preconception that being in porn is fantastic, ya know? People think that I go into work and just get naked and have sex, right? But that’s not really it, that’s just a small part of it.” Frank leant his arms on the table and grinned softly at Gerard, pleased to see the man was looking enthralled already.

“The thing with porn is that it seems like this amazing job, but people forget it’s still a job. I mean, people would think that it’s just loads of fun. Straight guys in particular get really jealous, they think that if they managed to get into the business they could just have sex with gorgeous girls all day long and it’d be amazing, and I admit, when I first started I thought it’d be like that for me too, but with gorgeous men obviously.” Frank chuckled softly, making sure his tone was happy and friendly so it didn’t sound like he was complaining.

“So... What’s it really like?” Gerard asked curiously. He had to admit, he had thought it was the glamorous kinda thing that Frank had just described, he couldn’t imagine why it wouldn’t be. “Do you have to have sex with ugly people?” He asked softly, certain he had never seen a video where Frank was with an ugly guy but he might’ve missed it.

“Not at all.” Frank laughed, amused by Gerard’s innocence and smiling fondly when he blushed like usual. “I can turn down any of my offers, that’s entirely up to me. Hell, I could come into work one day, say I’m not feeling it, and walk straight back out and nothing would be held against me. Just... You get paid once you’ve done the video, or photo shoot, or interview or whatever. If you refuse to do it, you don’t get paid. Simple.” Frank paused to take a sip of his drink, Gerard still watching him intently as he continued.

“The thing is, even if you are really in the mood for sex, which most the time I’m not when its work related, it’s not as simple as getting naked and fucking someone.” Frank smiled at how interested Gerard looked, his mouth open as he gazed intently at Frank. “When you do a video, you have to keep stopping and starting because most the time they take photos as well. So, you’ll be thrusting away say, and then all of a sudden you have to pause, rearrange the position a little so it’s better for the camera, have some photos taken, and then you carry on.”

“I can’t imagine that does much for the pleasure.” Gerard noted, chuckling as Frank did and taking a sip of his drink.

“Mm, not at all.” Frank agreed, smiling as he gazed at Gerard’s gorgeous face, thrilled he could talk about this with him and not have him be creeped out or disgusted like some people were. “To be honest, when you’re having sex on camera, it doesn’t matter how sexy the person you’re doing it with is, you try your best to forget your being watched and just get into it and then all of a sudden you’re interrupted. It’s like when you’re a teenager having sex for the first time and you’re just worried someone might walk in... only this time you know people are going to stop you several times. It’s really hard to get turned on.”

Gerard laughed along with Frank, though deep down he was surprised. Frank always managed to look so hot on screen, he was always hard and always looked like he was having the time of his life, it was a shock to discover this wasn’t the case.

“So... So when you do your videos, you’re not actually enjoying it?” He clarified, Frank shaking his head as he played with an ice cube in his mouth.

“Mm... I wouldn’t say that.” He mused, sucking on the ice and making Gerard struggle to concentrate. “I do enjoy it for the most part. I mean, I get to have sex with all these gorgeous guys, men who are really experienced and know exactly what to do ya know? But at the same time it can be kinda hard to keep it up sometimes with all the interruptions.” Frank giggled softly and shrugged it off, swallowing down the melted ice. “When I’m on top it’s easier, that’s generally what I prefer to be anyway and I get more aroused that way. And if you don’t cum in the video you know it’s not gonna sell well. When I’m bottom that can be a problem because if you can’t even keep it up, how are you expected to cum?”

“Wow... I didn’t realise there was that much pressure on you.” Gerard breathed, Frank laughing and shoving him gently.

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a problem I encounter a lot. Luckily I’m still young and horny enough to be fine.” Frank laughed to himself, Gerard chuckling and smirking slightly. “A lot of people who try to get into the business find its too much pressure though and end up leaving after just a couple videos. I mean... If you don’t feel like having sex then it’s difficult you know? Especially when you’re pushing yourself to do it day after day infront of a ton of people. There’s been a few times when even I’ve had to take Viagra.”

“Really?” Gerard gasped, stunned to think that in some of the videos he had watched Frank’s erection had been a product of a little blue pill. “I thought only old men had to do that...”

Frank laughed loudly and shoved Gerard before leaning back as the waiter arrived with their food. They paused their conversation whilst he laid their meals infront of them, Frank talking again once he had walked a safe distance away.

“Only old men and porn stars.” Frank winked, Gerard snorting a little as he chuckled around a mouthful of Pepsi. “Like I say though, for me I’ve only had to use it a couple times when I was just really not in the mood. If I’m bottom and not feeling it I don’t have to take Viagra, but I like to anyway, if the bottom isn’t hard in a video then no matter how well they fake their moaning it isn’t gonna sell. People want to believe the actors they’re watching are really enjoying it. If you’re not hard, its kinda obvious you’re not enjoying it.”

“So, do you have to take Viagra with you to every shoot?” Gerard asked softly, he and Frank both tucking into their food. Gerard had to admit, he was slightly devastated to discover that Frank wasn’t loving every video he did like Gerard thought he was. It was understandable though he supposed now he was hearing what it was really like being a porn star.

“Mm, no.” Frank shook his head and swallowed down his mouthful of food, smiling as he looked at Gerard. “Every shoot has a woman there I call the first aider. She’s not technically first aid, but she always brings the important shit like Viagra and condoms and stuff. Most of my stuff is bareback though to be honest, which is a pain cos’ it means I have to go for an STD screening every month.”

“Really?” Gerard ate his food slowly as Frank talked between bites of his veggie burger, Frank nodding with a shrug.

“Mhmm. Every porn star who does raw shoots has to. We have to bring the results to every shoot to prove we’re clean, and only have sex without condoms with other people we know for a fact are clean. It makes relationships awkward, if I’m with a guy then I have to make sure he wears a rubber, which I’d do anyway ya’ know? But every time I’ve been in a long term relationship and we wanna stop using them I have to have him go and get tested, and then he has to do it every month too. It sucks because it’s like me saying to him I don’t trust him to not cheat on me, but it’s part of my contract.”

Gerard felt his stomach swirl at that and he bit his lip, nodding his understanding.

“I can see why that would be pretty tough.” He nodded, knowing he’d be devastated if a guy he was with made him get tested every month. “But if it’s part of your contract then I’m sure your partner would understand right?” He asked, Frank smiling sadly.

“Well... You’d think so but sadly not. My last boyfriend got really mad about it actually, said I should demand that he not have to take the test every month since I trusted him. I did speak to my boss about it but it’s just not acceptable, they can’t risk any of their actors getting an STD off another actor, and I completely respect that you know?”

Gerard nodded and smiled sadly, wondering if Frank was still single. He supposed he must be if they were spending the day together, but he knew he shouldn’t assume this was a date or anything so maybe he did have a boyfriend.

“Well, your boyfriend now must be fine with it, right?” Gerard asked innocently, Frank smirking at him as he ate some of his burger.

“I’m single right now.” He chuckled once he’d swallowed the bite, gazing at Gerard through his lashes. “I wouldn’t be here right now if I wasn’t.” He purred, Gerard staring at him with wide eyes. He didn’t quite know how to respond to that so opted on eating some more food instead, trying to think of a cool response but he came up blank. In the end he just resorted to asking more questions.

“So are they the only shitty parts about being a porn star?” He asked, blushing at how ridiculous that was. Like Frank needed more reasons to justify his statement that porn wasn’t a glamorous business. But to his relief Frank was happy to continue.

“Mm... They’re the main things. But of course there’s the obvious stuff as well, like having to shave everywhere and having people constantly telling you ways to improve your looks. Oh and then there’s the anal bleaching, that’s always fun.” Frank rolled his eyes to show his sarcasm, Gerard almost choking on his food.

“Whoa, what? Anal bleaching?” He squeaked, Frank looking at him for a moment before he burst out laughing.

“Yeah. You never heard of it?” He sniggered, Gerard shaking his head with a look of horror. “Oh wow, I better explain then before you get the wrong idea.” Frank giggled, Gerard scoffing.

“I think it’s too late for that.” He smirked, his heart fluttering at Frank’s laughter. “Go on, explain.” He chuckled once Frank had calmed down, going back to his food as he listened.

“It’s nothing terrifying. A lot of Salons have started doing it now... You basically go and have your anus bleached, in that, they put this stuff on the outside and it bleaches the colour. Apparently all anuses have to be colourless now, it looks ‘cleaner’ but it doesn’t actually make them any less dirty.” Frank laughed softly, Gerard raising his eyebrows.

“Wow...” He chuckled, Frank smirking at him. “I don’t think I could ever have my anus bleached.” He laughed, Frank laughing with him.

“If I didn’t need to do it for my job I wouldn’t either. Or the waxing... Jesus, getting your balls waxed hurts like a fucking bitch.”

“I can imagine.” Gerard laughed, grinning as he talked to Frank about all the things he had to do to make sure he looked perfect for the cameras. He laughed as Frank complained about having to have his under arms waxed, how it made him feel like a little boy and how he hated the stubble that grew back. Gerard teased him playfully about it, by the time their meals were finished they had talked about nothing but Frank and his job, it somehow making Gerard feel more comfortable. He was able to tease Frank and joke with him, laughing as Frank shoved him at something he said.

Once they had finished their second drink they both ordered a coffee and a dessert to share, the conversation falling to Gerard who smiled and told Frank little about his job. He was fully aware it was nowhere near as interesting as Frank’s but the younger man seemed to be genuinely interested so Gerard enjoying talking to him about it.

The conversation was flowing easily again, the two men getting to know more about each other like they had been doing all day, talking about anything and everything until they felt as if they had known each other for years. When the desert arrived their talk became more flirty as they fooled around, feeding each other spoonfuls of warm cookie dough and Frank even licked a drop of chocolate sauce off Gerard’s palm when a drop fell from the spoon.

Gerard’s cheeks were on fire and it was growing increasingly more difficult to fight off an erection, he felt like a damn teenager but he was having the time of his life. He didn’t want the night to end.

By the time the two men paid the bill and made their way outside the restaurant it was time for them to get a cab to the airport. Gerard was seriously considering maybe changing his flight again and spending the night with Frank, but he knew that simply wasn’t possible. He had already been talking about how important this next week at work was and he knew he had to get home, he was already making it tight to get to work in the morning. And he had spent too much money this weekend anyway.

The ride to the airport was quiet, Frank still chatted with a bright smile and Gerard still joked around but there were many long silences. Gerard had stopped off at the hotel to get his stuff and now he knew he was leaving for NJ again he just felt miserable. He had had the best weekend of his entire life, and now it was ending.

Frank glanced at Gerard as they travelled in the taxi, noticing the sad tint to his eyes and feeling relieved it wasn’t just him who was feeling kind of devastated that the day was ending. He gently touched Gerard’s hand as they travelled to the airport, smiling as they laced their fingers and glanced at each other. Gerard’s heart skipped a beat and he had to take a deep breath to keep himself composed as he looked at Frank’s beautiful eyes. It was hard to believe that he had spent the last year or two obsessing over this very man... this man that was smiling at him and holding his hand as if they were best friends.

At the airport Frank came inside with Gerard, standing with him as he checked in and then moved to the departure lounge. Frank walked all the way until the security scanners where he couldn’t go any further, Gerard turning to say goodbye to him.

Now that it came to them parting ways Gerard found himself lost for words. He didn’t know what to say or how to express how much of a good time he had had. He was still amazed it had even happened but he needed to come across as someone who wasn’t a fan... this was proving even harder than before.

“Well, I guess I’ll be seeing you.” Frank smiled when Gerard remained silent, the older man nodding sadly. “I had a great time.”

“Me too... Thanks so much for this weekend Frankie I... I really enjoyed it.” Gerard made sure his words sounded as genuine as they were without coming over too strong. He was embarrassed to feel a lump rising in his throat but he managed not to let it show.

“I’m glad.” Frank smiled softly, gently resting his hands on Gerard’s arms and biting his lip. “It makes a change to find a guy I can just chat with.” He giggled, looking down for a moment. It had been a long time since Frank had found a guy who was both gay and didn’t know who he was. Even longer still since he’d found a guy who wasn’t a jerk. Gerard just ticked all the boxes and Frank didn’t want to see him leave.

“I know the feeling.” Gerard chuckled lamely, though he knew plenty of guys he could chat with... Just none he wanted to spend any real time with... “Will I uh... Will I see you again?” He asked quietly, almost shaking with nerves as Frank looked up at him and smiled.

“You have my number right?” He asked, Gerard nodding. “Then I guess whether we meet again is really down to you.” He grinned cheekily, chuckling at Gerard’s slightly horrified look. Frank knew he was shy, so he decided he’d probably need a little something to assure him Frank wanted to hear from him.

“You better get to your flight.” Frank smiled whilst Gerard was still struggling to come up with a response. “Thanks for the great weekend.” Frank purred, tiptoeing up to gently brush his lips against Gerard’s, pulling back just an inch before leaning close again and kissing him tenderly.

Gerard felt as if his head was about to explode as Frank’s lips pressed motionlessly to his, it was a chaste, innocent gesture but enough to make Gerard feel ready to pass out. He couldn’t believe Frank was kissing him... But all too soon it was over.

“I’ll be seeing you.” Frank smiled, Gerard watching helplessly as the man of his dreams turned and made his way back through the crowds of approaching people and disappeared out of sight.

>X<

“Wow, you look like shit.” Gerard groaned and scowled up at Brian from where he was laying his head on his desk, Brian currently closing the door to his studio. “Looks like you had a good time in Vegas.” He smirked, Gerard considering flicking him off but he couldn’t summon up the energy.

“Go away.” He groaned, closing his eyes again. He was exhausted and grieving over being away from Frank. His flight had landed early that morning and he had had no choice other than to commute straight to work. He had arrived early and so taken the opportunity to take a quick nap in his studio, but now he was trying to force himself to stay awake in case his boss came in to see him about the meeting.

“Pfft, good to see you too.” Brian scoffed, a little put out that Gerard didn’t look happy to see him. He was already kind of irritated that Gerard hadn’t text him back all weekend, but he had just assumed he was busy with the bachelor party and stuff. The least he could do now though was show some sort of interest that Brian was here.

“So, did you have a good weekend or not?” Brian sighed, pouting sulkily as he hopped up to sit on Gerard’s desk, swinging his legs and looking down at the top of Gerard’s head, the older man once again resorting to resting his face against the cool wood of his desk.

“It was amazing.” He sighed, his voice muffled as he laid face first on his desk, Brian smiling a little.

“What did you get up to?” He asked, idly brushing his fingers through Gerard’s hair, causing the artist to sit up quickly and subtly brush Brian’s hand away.

“I... Nothing much. I mean... Nothing important.” Gerard blushed and avoided Brian’s gaze, not wanting to tell him about Frank or anything to do with Vegas. It had been his special weekend and he wanted to keep it all to himself.
Brian waited for Gerard to say something else, but he just remained silent. Brian sighed and rolled his eyes, looking at the dark shadows beneath Gerard’s and frowning.

“I didn’t realise you were even going to be staying the whole weekend. You look exhausted.” He noted, Gerard chuckling hollowly.

“I feel it...” He admitted, rubbing his hands over his face. “Some stuff came up so I had to stay.” He sighed, Brian frowning curiously.

“What stuff?”

“Nothing.”

“Why won’t you tell me?”

“To be honest Bri I’m just too tired right now, okay? I just want to be alone for a bit.” Gerard sighed, his face still hidden by his hands. Brian scowled deeply, his stomach bubbling angrily. He couldn’t believe Gerard was being like this, after his text on the Saturday Brian had thought that everything was going to be much better. But it just seemed to be worse.

“Alright, I’ll leave you alone then.” He scoffed, sliding off the desk and making his way back to the door. He turned to look at Gerard as he stood in the doorway, biting his lip as he felt sadness mingle in with his anger. “We’re still okay for Saturday though right?” He asked softly, Gerard glancing up at him.

“What?”

“Our date...” Gerard blushed when he heard the sadness in Brian’s voice, a tinge of guilt worming inside him. He should never have got the poor man’s hopes up. He sighed as he met Brian’s sad eyes and forced a small smile, nodding.

“Of course.” He whispered, Brian smiling at him.

“Alright then. I’ll see you tomorrow or something.” He nodded, gazing at Gerard for a moment before he turned and left the room without another word.


Just a quick note to apologise for taking a while to get this chapter out, I just wasn't feelin' it for a few days but all is good again now :)
Also, thank you all so much for every single rate and review so far. They do mean the world to me, I'm having a ball writing this story and it makes it so much sweeter knowing you guys are having fun reading it too.
Thanks for all the support and do keep it up, you lovely people :')
Much love xo
Sign up to rate and review this story