Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > How I feel

How I feel

by I_love_AXL 2 reviews

Duff tells Izzy how he feels, at exactly the right time.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 263 words

1Moving
Izzy held the razor over his wrist tears pouring down his pale face. Would anyone even notice if he was dead, would anyone care? His shoulders shook. Just as he put the razor to his wrists, staring at the veins that would soon be spewing blood, someone opened the door to his room.
“Izzy?” Duff asked, his eyes widening when he saw the scene before him. Izzy sitting on the floor surrounded by beer bottles and a container of pills. Arms cut up and a razor over his wrist.
Duff wasted no time in grabbing the razor away from Izzy and kneeling beside him. “Izzy, why?” Duff asked. Izzy didn’t answer.
“Izzy did you take any of those pills” Duff asked pointing to the open container. Izzy shook his head. He had thought about killing himself with the sleeping pills but decided it wasn’t fast or painful enough.
To Izzy’s surprise Duff wrapped his arms around Izzy holding him close. “Izzy, I’m sorry.” Duff began to cry.
Izzy looked at Duff and felt terrible but strangely happy. “For what?” he whispered.
“For not realizing you felt this bad…..for not telling you how I feel.” Duff said tightening his grip on Izzy.
“How…..you feel?’ Izzy asked. It couldn’t be true, could Duff really have feelings for him?
Duff kissed Izzy slowly and passionately. “That’s how I feel” he said watching Izzy’s face light up.
Izzy kissed Duff back wrapping his arms around Duff, leaving no space between them. “That’s how I feel.” Izzy whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story