Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > How I feel

I promise

by I_love_AXL 1 review

It helps to know someone is there for you.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-06-13 - Updated: 2012-06-13 - 326 words

2Ambiance
It had been a couple of days since Duff found Izzy ready to die. Izzy was doing much better, thanks to Duff watching him almost constantly. But Izzy didn’t exactly mind all the attention, it actually felt good to know someone cared.
“Hey” Izzy felt someone gently shaking him awake. He sat up a bit confused, and then smiled when he saw Duff standing beside his bed. “What time is it?’ yawned Izzy.
“It’s one in the afternoon, maybe I shouldn’t have woken you up, I just didn’t want you to sleep all-"Duff’s nervous explanation was cut off by Izzy reaching up to grab Duff’s face and kiss him.
Not breaking their kiss Izzy pulled Duff onto the bed so that Duff lay next to him. Duff wrapped his arms around Izzy’s thin body holding him close.
Izzy smiled at Duff who was staring at Izzy captivated. “Why are you staring?’ giggled Izzy.
“It’s just nice to see you happy again, and you’re just so beautiful.” Winked Duff.
“I’m happy because of you” smiled Izzy snuggling closer to Duff, who tightened his grip on Izzy.
“I-I don’t know what would have happened if you-if you hadn’t……” Izzy suddenly started to cry, his mood changing so quickly it worried Duff.
“Hey baby, it’s ok” Duff said concerned, wiping away Izzy’s tears. “Please don’t cry, I hate to see you sad.” Izzy sniffled trying not to look at Duff, he felt so weak crying in front of Duff, but he was also glad to have Duff there.
“Izzy, I will never let anything bad happen to you. Ever” Duff said reaching out to gently turn Izzy’s face so he was looking right into Duff’s eyes. Duff gently kissed Izzy, who was now clinging to Duff never wanting to let go.
“Promise?’ Izzy asked looking into Duff’s eyes.
“I promise.”
Sign up to rate and review this story