Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Regards To Cassie Taylor AKA Chemical_Loverox

UPDATE

by JacobTheHutt 3 reviews

Update on Cassie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 388 words

0Unrated
Hi guys'


First off i would like to thank everyone who has read this and left little notes for cassie to read, it means alot to her and she cried when she read them.

For those of you who have read this and not reviewed, thank you also for taking the time to read this. I know people get slightly pissed off when someone writes things on here that has nothing todo with the site. So thank you.

Now news on Cassie: Cassie is doing well, Her blood pressure has come down to normal for a pregnent girl, The doctor has put her on medication, that we have talked long and hard about. Cassie didn't want to take it, as there is the smallest chance it could lead to complacations in the future but after talking for hours about our opptions, cassie being the brave and amazing person she is made the choice of taking them. She will have weekly check ups to make sure everything is going ok and the first sign of anything being wrong she will be taken off the medication. She is scared, as would any mother to be on medication that could in some way harm her unborn child, would be. But she taking this all well and will be home tomorrow afternonn please god.

As a father i'm not happy about any of this. I would rather my girlfriend and child to be healthy and not have to indur harm of any kind. But my girlfriend is NOT ok and needs the medication. If it keeps them safe, it will have to do.

We are young, we know that, but this week we have had to grow up fast, talk about things that kids (teenagers) our age shouldn't, and make huge decisions. But its brought us closer then ever and made us stronger people.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who has supported us through this horrible week with your kind words and shoulders to lean on. You have no idea how much it has ment to us, just to know you are there. You are all amazing people and we will be forever greatfull.

I will be deleteing this in a couple of days. I just wanted to let you guys know what's happing and thank you guys.

Love Jacob x
Sign up to rate and review this story