Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me and those guys who sleep on my floor eat my food...oh and my boyfriend

THE END MYSTERY POV

by Radioactive-Lollipop 2 reviews

Mystery

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2012-06-17 - Updated: 2012-06-18 - 580 words

0Unrated
"MILES!" My dad yelled down the hallway from the main room. "Are you almost ready? Mikey and Brendon are coming over in six minutes!"

"Almost! I just have to tie my tie!" I yelled back, struggling with the black and white striped cloth. "You make it look so easy!"

My dad appeared in the door way, shaking his head. "Only because I was forced to learn when I went to a Catholic school. Now get over here shorty!"

"I'm the same height as you old man!" I retorted sticking my tongue out at him. The way he reacted to it was as if someone has done it to him before, but in a more passionate way. "Daddy," I asked into his hazel eyes. "What ever happened to mom?"

"Ah, well..." he started, sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. "You know why we are going to the cemetery right?"

"Yeah, because 13 years ago Mikey's brother and Brendon's boyfriend died in a car accident, and Mikey's crush killed himself," I replied shrugging on my hoodie. "So we are going to pay a visit to their graves."

"Correct," my dad smiled, leading me to the main room. "And do you see that painting over there?"

I nodded as I looked over at my favorite piece of decoration, a painting of a ghost-like boy and human boy holding hands and walking down a dirt road. 

"Well, that was painted for me 22 years ago by my boyfriend. His name was Gerard Way, and we were engaged to get married the night before he died," my dad said as he silently cried. "That is what happened to mom. Now let's go, I think they're already downstairs."

The cemetery was peaceful, and I liked to think of how each person died. But when we got to Ryan, Bob, and Gerard's graves, my fun ended. Mikey collapsed in front of the tombstone that read "Robert Bryar." Brendon kneeled down, and caressed the grass at Ryan's grave. Dad, was talking. He was talking to the stone, and resting on the stone was...A GHOST! I could tell dad was oblivious to the ghost,  but I guess he may have felt his presence. 

"So you're Miles," an unfamiliar, yet soothing voice said. The voice sounded melodic, like chimes or bells ringing in the peaceful breeze. 

"Uhm...yeah I am," I replied softly, scared of what the others would think. "Who are you?"

I have never seen this man before, honestly. He had short blonde, almost white, hair, piercing hazel eyes with a ring of thick black eyeliner, soft pink lips, small baby teeth, and an upturned nose much like a button. "It's me," he whispered as he walked over to where I stood. "It's your daddy."

"Ge-Gerard?"

"Yes sonny, it's me. OH IM SO GLAD SOMEONE CAN FINALLY SEE ME!"

Gerard took me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Baby boy," Gerard chuckled, grabbing my shoulders and pulling away. "How are you?"

"Shocked... Can dad see you?"

"Only on certain days, anniversaries and birthdays and so on."

"Miles," my dad said smiling, hand outstretched with a giant grin on his face. "Let's go for a walk."

I knew that hand wasn't for me, I knew nu the way he was looking straight into Gerard's eyes. That's fine with me, because I finally got to see the painting for reals. 





THAT'S IT!!! That's the end THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPORTING ME UNTIL THE VETY RND!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story