Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me and those guys who sleep on my floor eat my food...oh and my boyfriend

part 2

by Radioactive-Lollipop 3 reviews

im ginna go cry

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-26 - 185 words

0Unrated
Ok so its this..then epiolougeeeeeeeeee.....

"FRANK!" Mikey yelled, pushing me out of the bed.

"What," i mumbled, very pissed off at the unicorn freak.

"Gerard is in the lobby, texted me to tell you he lovess yo-" a loud crash, horns honking, and people screaming cut the 22 year old off. we dashed to the window to see how much damage was done. And my heart literally dropped when i saw Gee's green range rover tangled up in the mess. without thinking, i sprinted downstairs, tears stinging my eyes as i ran to the 6 cars piled into one another. a firm hand grasped my shoulder, and i turned to see Brendon looking sad and discouraged.

"12 people involved...3 minors, 7 adults, and 2 loved by us...all killed in a matter of seconds."

that was enough to send me over the edge. "NO, NO IT CAN'T BE! GERARD, GERARD BABY I KNOW YOURE OKAY! I Know it."

i was pulled away from the scene as the peremedics pulled the black and blonde haired boy's lifeless body that i cherished out of the jumbled mess that is his car.
Sign up to rate and review this story