Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > The Real You

To Be, Or Not To Be?

by SoulSushi 0 reviews

The Party's just about to start. Time to meet the rest of the gang!

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ichimaru Gin - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-18 - 1197 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 2
To Be, or not to Be?

I stroked the cat on the way in.
Okay, it wasn’t my cat, it was a stray. I absolutely love cats though. I actually discovered him the day I decided to buy one. He’s a rebel, I’ll give him that. A tortoise shell. A moggie. Had a bite out of one of his ears, so he looked like he only had one. A limp in his left leg.
I had christened him Pantera.
He hated anybody else. He had literally scratched one of Nnoitra’s eyes out, and Nnoitra now had to wear an eyepatch. Nnoitra’s still sore about it and doesn’t see why I want to keep him, but I like the cat.
He’s a bit like me. Tough, and rough around the edges.
I enter the front door to find it’s already unlocked. I know who’s here though.
Lifesavers.
Ilforte’s at the oven, making a cake of some sort.
“What decorations will he want on it, Szayel?” Szayel’s sitting on the worktop.
“Polka dots. Oh, hello Grimmy!” I nod and put the cat down on the floor.
“You guys are awesome. Sorry I’m late.” I put the mysterious white box on the desktop.
“Like hell are you late, brother!” Ilforte moans. Ilforte’s one of my oldest friends. We’ve known each other since our first year in primary school. The blonde really is a drama queen, and is so effeminate it’s insane, but is nowhere near as effeminate as his pink haired brother.
Szayel Aporro Granz, the younger of the twins, is the smartest guy I know. He got an A* in all three sciences for GSCE, and is set to do the same for A levels. He has a weird habit of dissecting things though, and always keeps a scalpel in his pocket. You could easily mistake the guy for a girl; I mean, come on, he even wears skirts. It’s only his voice that gives him away.
“What’s in there, Hun?” He asks me.
He’s so flirtatious!
“Just a board game. I actually don’t know what’s in the box.” Ilforte turned to us, and grinned.
I snarled.
“I’m not that perverted! There is no costume in here! I honestly don’t know what it is!” Szayel stroked the box with his long black nails.
“A surprise? How exciting! We’ll have to wait for the others, naturally.”
There was suddenly a knock at the door. I grinned.
“I’ll go let him in.”
The white haired man grinned.
“Well, hello Grimmjow. It’s been a while.” I shook hands with the smaller man.
“Gin Ichimaru.” He suddenly hugged me, and I froze on the spot.
“Come now Grimmjow, I thought we were past all that nonsense.” I suddenly heard a snicker from behind me, so I spun round.
“Will you two piss off?” They winked at me simultaneously.
“Sure thing honey bun!” Szayel giggled.
“We’ll be in the kitchen if you need us!” Ilforte added, before they both ran off.
Damn bloody Nnoitra! He must have told them!
Before Nnoitra started dating Szayel, Nnoitra and I used to go camping a lot. At one of the campsites, we met Gin Ichimaru, who I admittedly liked. It was a summer fling, and we never really saw each other again.
A few weeks ago, we got a call from him, saying he would like to get back in touch, and, like me, he was willing to pretend like the whole fling never happened.
Nnoitra decided to invite him to the party and Gin being Gin, he couldn’t resist.
I lead Gin through the house, giving him a very rushed tour, but at the same time trying to keep him away from the kitchen.
“Who are your friends?” He asks. I sigh.
“The Granz brothers. They can introduce themselves.” I finally step into the kitchen. Szayel’s the first one up.
“Oh hello! The name’s Szayel. I’m Nnoitra’s boyfriend.” They shake hands. Ilforte steps up next.
“Ilforte. I’m dating Grimmy’s friend Stark.” Gin laughs.
“Oh, I know Stark!”
We met him on the same camping trip as we met Gin. Stark and I spent most of the holiday fishing.
“How is he?” Gin asked. Ilforte grinned.
“Brilliant. He and Nnoitra should be here soon.” I nodded, and walked into the lounge, collapsing on the sofa. The cat jumped on my chest.
“Hey Pantera. You okay buddy?” He just purred in reply.
“Glad you’re enjoying yourself.” I sat and stroked him for a while. Gin came in and sat beside me.
“Cute.” I panicked.
“Just don’t touch him! He ripped out one of Nnoitra’s eyes! He just has a tolerance for me.” Gin nodded.
“What’s his name?” I grinned.
“Pantera.” The cat meowed in reply. Gin laughed.
“My, he is quite tame, isn’t he?” I shook my head.
“Far from it, he just likes me.” Pantera jumped onto the floor and ran off. Gin smiled at me.
“I didn’t know you liked animals?” I nodded.
“Only cats. There’s just something about a cat that you don’t get in other animals. They’re independent.”
We suddenly look up at the window, as if we have a radar, to see Nnoitra breathing on the window and drawing a love heart, then proceeding to write ‘Grimmy + Gin 4 eva’ while Stark stands there and laughs. I get up, and roll my eyes.
“I’ll let them in.”
First of all, I walked straight passed them, and rubbed it out.
Secondly, I told Nnoitra to stop being so bloody immature and to grow up.
Thirdly, I told them their boyfriends were getting hot and steamy in the kitchen.
They disappeared in seconds, making some kind of noise that I’m going to either label as a war cry or a mating call.
Gin was sitting their laughing.
“Oh, let them have their fun! You’ve gone bright red.”
I bet I went five shades darker at that, and then another five when I heard a huge moan from the kitchen, obviously belonging to Nnoitra.
What on earth...
“HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON IN THERE?” I shouted to them.
“NOTHING GRIMMY! JUST CARRY ON! WE’LL WATCH YOUR BLOSSOMING LOVE FROM AFAR!” I roll my eyes.
“Sorry about that. You really don’t know what you’re letting yourself in for. And he’s not even touched the beer yet.” Gin laughed.
“I knew alright. Don’t think for one second that I could ever forget the time you and he were dancing on the table, completely off your heads.” I sighed.
“I don’t do that anymore.” Nnoitra poked his head around the corner.
“You freakin’ liar.” I sighed again.
“Nnoitra, if you do not piss off right now, I’m gonna snap you in half.” Nnoitra disappeared without a word.
Yeah, he’s twice my height, but he’s stick thin. He knows I could crush him if I felt I needed to.
And I have a very quick temper.
Sign up to rate and review this story