Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > The Real You

This is the Fairy Land

by SoulSushi 0 reviews

Amazonian chicks, big bad scary demons and Szayel giving science lectures. What more do you need?

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ichimaru Gin - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-18 - 1271 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6
This is the Fairy Land

We stumbled through the woodland for about five minutes, finally catching a glimpse of pink.
I suppose you could never lose Szayel in a crowd with hair like that. I also suppose the same could be said for me.
He was hugging himself, his eyes flicking in all directions.
“Szayel!” He spotted us, and ran up to us, hugging Ilforte.
“I’m scared! I don’t like being scared!” Ilforte sighed.
“We got through my hell, now let’s get though yours.” Szayel nodded, biting on his sleeves. We travelled through the make-shift forest for a few more minutes, before reaching a clearing.
Ilforte nearly fell over laughing. I don’t know why though.
The clearing was full of gigantic women. All were complete monsters size wise, but if I had been straight, I’m guessing I would have liked them.
“Amazonians? Seriously, Zay-Zay?” He looked confused.
“That’s not what I drew.” I nudged Ilforte.
“What the hell are Amazonians?”
“They’re giant warrior women. There’s a whole tribe of them. They also have no male members what-so-ever.” I grinned.
Warrior chicks? Oh Szayel...
“So, what did you draw?” I asked. He gulped.
“We ones heard a story when we were younger, about a demon called Abigor. He was said to be pleasant, and gave out war tactics to his soldiers. He was also the Duke of hell. I don’t like fantasy. I can’t prove it, and I can’t study it, so I don’t like it. At all.” I stopped, and then started walking towards the warrior women.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Szayel asked me. I shrugged.
“Calm down Szayel. It’s just a bunch of freakishly huge women.” As I walked out, Ilforte followed, dragging a very frightened Szayel with him.
The huge women stopped whatever they were doing, and stared at us. Szayel was shaking badly, he would never confess to being intimidated by the opposite sex, but we all knew he was. Ilforte held him still, so that he didn’t run back into the forest. I just stared them in the eye.
Eventually, one of them smiled, and held out a hand. It was three times the size of mine, but I shook it.
These chicks weren’t gonna be a major problem. They were too nice.
This was proved when one of them gave me something that looked like a horn with a brown liquid inside it.
I drank up. It was beer.
I was beginning to enjoy this.
We stayed with them for a few minutes, and in that time, even Szayel loosened up a bit, even if he was still cautious of the giants.
Soon, we realised that we had to make a move. I waved to the Amazonians as me, Ilforte and Szayel started to leave.
We were suddenly surrounded.
The one that had shaken my hand earlier was shouting in a foreign language, so we couldn’t understand what was to come next.
Near the fire we had been sat around, a huge hole that appeared to be a tunnel leading underground opened up.
Suddenly, they started pushing us towards it. Szayel was close to tears of fear.
“We’re going to meet Abigor now, I know we are, and now it’s too late to leave.” I shook my head.
“Ulquiorra said we had to fight our fears. We were never going to escape in the first place.”
“Who’s Ulquiorra?” He asked. I sighed.
“The Murcielago Espada.” Ilforte grabbed his brother’s hand.
Sure, as siblings they argued and thought a lot, but they had one of the closest brotherly relationships I’ve ever seen.
“In my hell, I nearly got dissected. It was because of you that I had that fear, because you used to threaten to experiment on me in my sleep if I did you wrong. It was also because of you and Stark that I got through. You wouldn’t survive a second without me.” Szayel nodded, sniffing.
“That’s true.” Ilforte suddenly pushed Szayel into me, with a huge grin on his face.
“So now, you’ve gotta do the same for me and Nnoitra, brother!” Szayel wiped his eyes and smiled, and then suddenly, a frown appeared on his face.
“I was so absorbed in my own fears, I had completely forgotten about Nnoitra. Strange how the mind works. As you overcome your fears, you are able to pick out the truth from the lies. The more that process increases, the quicker you get over your fear.” I grinned.
Even in the midst of this fantasy world, as we travelled into the dark and under the ground, Szayel was still managing to find science behind it.
As we walked, he suddenly stopped and grinned, looking around himself.
“This is a replica of a mine I once visited, torn from a memory of mine. Your friend Ulquiorra is using my memories to piece this together.”
I grinned. But then where had Ilforte seen that lab...?
“Mine was from a sci-fi movie I watched with Szayel one time!” He laughed.
“It had the same light restraint system and everything!”
“Light restraint?” Szayel’s ears perked up at that.
“Must have been something to do with using light molecules to visualise the effects of gravity.” I let it fly over my head. I didn’t get what he was saying.
I didn’t need to. All I needed to do was focus on what was ahead, and the situation we were walking into.
Slowly, the tunnel was getting lighter, and I realised we were heading towards an exit. It looks like Szayel noticed too; he looked pale, and had stopped talking.
“Just remember Szayel, if you can’t prove it exists, it doesn’t.” Ilforte offered. It was the best kind of comfort you could give the small pink haired man. Tell him he knew all the answers, that the rest of it was lies, and he would be more confident in himself.
The two brothers relied on each other more than people realised. Nnoitra and Stark had been surprised and worried about how close they were, but it was nothing to be worried about. They hate each other sometimes, just like the rest of us, but they always stand up for each other, Ilforte with his strength and Szayel with his mind.
Suddenly, the group of warrior women split, with the brothers being pushed together and away from me, and they kept pushing me forward.
“Grimmjow?” Ilforte called to me.
“I’ll catch up later! I’m the main player, so I wouldn’t worry about me. They won’t kill me off. Yet.” They were suddenly pushed through two double doors.
Then I approached some double doors. So, I was the one facing Szayel’s demon dude.
He’d better be ready for an ass-whooping.
I was pushed through, landing in a huge white hall, made out of the shiniest marble I’d ever seen. There was a blue carpet, a bit darker than my hair, leading to the other side of the room. On the other side of the room was a throne, and on that throne, none other than Ulquiorra Schiffer.
I grinned.
“So, you’re this Abigor I heard so much about? The pleasant duke of Hell?” He nodded.
“What more did you expect? Szayel has a scientific mind, with not much imagination. He had never imagined what Abigor would look like, as he couldn’t find a scientific enough structure, so I had to play the part.”
Sign up to rate and review this story