Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 18

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-06-19 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 768 words - Complete

0Unrated
After the long flight Ray followed Scarlett out of the airport and into a taxi.

“Royal Savoy hotel, por favor, e rápido.” Scarlett said handing the driving a five Euro note.

“Sim perca.” The driver said taking the note and speeding off down the road.

Ray held onto the side of the car trying to steady himself.

“This guys going a bit fast, what the hell did you tell him?” He asked.

“I told him to get us to our destination as fast as he could and gave him a lil tip. He seemed to have got the message. You want to get your son back right?”

“Yeah, but I wanna get there alive.” Ray snapped.

“'Want to', speak properly.” Scarlett said.

Ray turned to her and smiled, remembering the similar conversationg he had with Draven the morning he was kidnapped. The car pulled up outside a nice looking hotel, they climbed out of the car and made their way inside.

“Okay, what exactly are we doing here?” Ray asked, following Scarlett into a lift.

“This is place Marco will be. Trust me, I know his every move.” She said.

“Okay. I trust you.” He said softly.

They walked out of the lift into room 3323, the maid had just finished cleaning the room, she smiled politely at them and went on to the next room leaving the door open for them.

“They've already left.” Ray mumbled sadly.

“No.” Scarlett said shaking her head as she walked over to the table.

She picked up a white piece of paper and read what it said.

“Hope your little boy isn't afraid of heights
M”

She turned around and stared at Ray. “The roof.” She said running towards the door.

“Scarlett wait.” Ray called.

“What?” She asked stopping and turning back to him.

He sighed and stroked her hair behind her ear.

“You know I appreciate everything you've done for me this week. You've done so much and I know I couldn't have done any of this without you.” He smiled.

“Ray, now it not the time.” Scarlett said.

“I love you Scarlett.” Ray said softly while holding her back. “So I hope you'll understand why I'm doing this.”

In one quick move he twisted her arm behind her back and handcuffed her to the leg of the table.

“What the Hell!” She yelled.

“I'm sorry, but I have to do this alone.” Ray said sadly.

“Ray, you don't understand, you'll be killed.”

“If Marco sees your still with me you'll be killed too.”

“Ray please, let me help you.” Scarlett.

“I'm sorry.” He said softly.

He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. He then walked over to the lift and waited a few seconds for it to come down to him, he walked inside the empty, confined space and pressed the button taking him to the top floor. He sighed and pulled out his gun making sure it was fully loaded. When he was satisfied and slipped it back into his coat pocket and pulled out his cell phone, he sent a message to Mr. Lang telling him to send the helicopters to The Royal Savoy in Madeira. He waited until the doors pinged open and then walked out into the cool breeze and sunshine. He could hear the waves crashing from the sea below him and people splashing around the swimming pools.

“Nice to see you again Agent Toro.” A deep voice said. Ray looked up to see Marco standing by the edge of the roof. “Lovely view.”

“Where's my son?” Ray asked angrily.

Marco laughed and looked over in the shadows where Jacob walked out holding onto a frightened and weak looking Draven. His eyes were all puffy from where he had been crying, his cheeks were bright red with a deep gash on his left cheek which had split open again letting fresh blood pour out. His clothes where dirty and torn and a filthy looking piece of cloth had been tied tightly in his mouth.

“Draven!” Ray shouted. He was about to run after him until Jacob pulled out a gun and placed it to Draven's head. “No, please, don't.” He begged.

Suddenly, a large pair of hands grabbed hold of him and took the gun out of his pocket, before kicking him in the backs of his knees causing him to fall to the floor. He tried to get back up again but Rich placed a gun to his head.

“Don't even try it.” He hissed.

“Well Agent Toro, looks like this is end. For you anyway.” Marco smirked.
Sign up to rate and review this story