Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 17

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-06-16 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 787 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marco pushed the door open allowing everyone to enter. Jacob held onto Draven who looked worse than he felt. He felt like he wanted to be sick but there was nothing to throw up. His wrists felt numb and his throat felt as though someone had scraped it with sandpaper. Jacob, threw Draven on the sofa which was probably the most comfortable surface he had been on all week. He looked up out of the window wondering if he'll ever see his dad again, and if not then he'll surly be with his mom the moment he dies of starvation.
“It's been a rough week kid.” Macro said sitting down next to him.
“Is that all it's been?” Draven mumbled. “Feels like months.” Marco grabbed him by his hair, making the child cry out in pain, and threw him off the sofa.
“You better watch that smart mouth of yours kid.” Marco spat. He pulled out his penknife and dived on top of him placing the blade to Draven's throat. “I can kill you right here, right now kid and I won't lose a wink of sleep over it.” He got up leaving Draven lying on the floor.
“Marco.” Draven said. He stopped and turned to face him. “Could you at least loosen the ropes?” He asked softly while holding his arms up. “Please. Just a little bit. They hurt so much.” Marco smiled and walked over to Draven, he roughly grabbed his arms and tightened the ropes making Draven scream.
“Loose enough for ya?” Marco hissed. Draven let out a little sob and nodded. “Your pathetic kid. No wonder no one is looking for you.” Marco laughed as he threw Draven's arms back down before leaving the room. Draven made sure no one was in the room before he finally let his tears fall. He started to wish maybe he was better off dead. No one was coming, and if they were they will never find him, they won't get there in time. He'd be long dead before anyone found his body. He started to think about his friends and family, what they would be doing right now, did they miss him? Did they even know he was missing? So many questions without an answer.

Ray continued to look out of the window, he never was a good flyer, he'd always hated flights but he never knew why. Maybe it was because there might be a terrorist on the same flight as him, or maybe it might crash and land in the sea. The water was another thing that he feared. Ever since he'd experienced drowning at the age of nine, he vowed to never go in the sea again. Scarlett looked down and saw Ray playing with his fingers, she placed her soft hand on top of his making him stop.
“It's alright, calm down.” She whispered.
“It's not alright.” Ray mumbled. “My son is out there, I may never see him again. What if I'm too late? What if he's already dead?”
“Don't say things like that.” Scarlett snapped.
“I never thought I could miss someone so much.” Ray said turning to face her. She could see tears threatening to pour out of his glistening dark eyes. “Draven was always a loner, a lot like I used to be when I was his age. He always stayed up in his room, sometimes it felt like I didn't have a son as I never saw him, but at least I knew he was safe.” He closed his eyes letting his tears fall.
“We'll find him.” Scarlett smiled pulling Ray in for a hug. “I promise.” Ray smiled and hugged her back.
“Thank you.” He said softly. “It's nice to know you haven't given up. To be honest I'm surprised your still here.”
“Why do you say that?”
“The moment I took that choker off you, I was half expecting you to run away that night.”
“And give up on the opportunity to kill Marco, ha, I don't think so.”
“As much as I’d love to see your brother die, I'm afraid I can't let you do that.”
“I know, I know.” Scarlett sighed. “We have to do everything by the book.” She said folding her arms. Ray laughed and shook his head while wiping away his tears.
“I just want my son back.” He mumbled. “I already lost Christa, I don't know what I’ll do if I lost Draven as well.”
“Ray, look at me.” Scarlett said making Ray turn towards her. She grabbed hold of his hands and looked him in the eye. “You will get him back. I promise.” She said kissing his lips.
“Thank you.” Ray whispered kissing her back.
Sign up to rate and review this story